BlockV (VEE) - I heard you like unique blockchain collectibles

The popularity of Cryptokitties shows exactly why BlockV is going to be huge. This is exactly what it can be used for.

Think of a digital trading card game, with actual limited edition cards. Only a couple of examples.

VERY undervalued right now. Far below ICO price. Just look at the team, and working demo. Price has been suppressed by a whale but it's getting ready for a big upward movement.

blockv.io
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/blockv

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7hgfgp/blockv_vee_the_cryptokitties_craze_shows_why_vee/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Etherium can also be used for CP like vitalik said. Coincidence that they use kitties and unicorns? A little bait for the little boys and girls ;).
Right you sick motherfucking bastards?
I hope some of you get murdered for all this hypocritical shit you are doing on the internet. Fucking sickos watching cp and masturbating while preparing for the net etherium conference. Fucktards i kill ypu

Looks like these innocent kittens are now being used for money laundering. I just saw one sell for 60 ETH.

Mhhh come little boiis and gurrrls come to etherium we have kittehs and unicorns. And our lord and savior vitalik just wants 2 or 4 little boys a week to feel young and productive to support communism and to be creative.

Im not hurting anyone when i watch cp, vitalik said.
But if you do heroin you hurt someone else.
This kind of logic just in crypto

based drug money

Based pedo skeleton
Just bought 100k cats

How does this work? I don't get it... Are people selling images of cartoon cats?

Hello fbi? Yes i want to report a case of cp in the etherium foundation. Yes, his name is vitalik. No im not a victim.
Baiting young boys and girls into crypto with unicorns and kittehs and then tell officially that cp isnt bad at all. Yes, vitalik buterin. Holds many millions in crypto currency for pedophile purposes i suppose. Thank you fbi.

We did the same with Pepe images back then

>eth adding privacy settings
>people trading pictures of cats for actual money
>logical conclusions

But nobody actually bought them

Hello is this cia? Yes , i want to report a case of money laundering trough ico and avoiding UN sanctions trough etherium cryptocurrency to destabilize USA. Yes one of the names is vitalik buterin. He is a covert psyop from fsb. Operating in the us and canada. Please send SealTeam hitsquad.

cryptokitties is an paradigm shift in meme transmission technology

oh man...if they could make a MTG type card game on the blockchain that shit would EXPLODE. Keep an eye out for this day anons, it is coming.

That doesn't explain what I'm looking at

This is a con by the owners, or the market is truly fucked up and values things on a scale I cannot imagine.

Serious accusations when the NSA looks trough vitaliks tor history and for what purpose his etheriums were used ;)
"tHey caNt lOoK tRoUgh tOr" yeah dont be so sure about that

How do I report my cryptokitty transactions to the IRS?

every 15 minutes a founder cat goes for sale for ~10 ETH

most of them sell INSTANTLY

I think you might have been the only one to read the post hahaha.

That day is definitely coming. When you have the verifiable blockchain data that the trading card you have is 100% unique, that makes it all the more valuable. You can't even have that 100% confidence with physical cards, you're trusting the company to not have printed others.

How does this work?

Very suspicious. Overpriced items being bought with bots.

Not even founder cats, just Gen 0 cats lmao. Founder cats are much rarer, there's only 90-something of them

How are you making money with CryptoKitties?

When you buy a Gen 0 cat—which are released every 15 minutes—we get that income. Otherwise, we take 3.75% from each transaction on our marketplace.

Note that we made the marketplace to make our game as easy as possible to use. It’s possible to do whatever you want with your cats outside of our marketplace without paying us a cent.

brainlet retards cannot read faq must fud

What the fuck is a blockchain?

Get out.

It sounds like the devs are artificially driving up prices while unloading cats onto people who have just read the news. This is the wild west after all. Trust no one

Why buy cats? What are they good for? How are people selling them for higher?

you sound like salty nocat who didn't buy when they were open and avaliable to everyone

why do people buy tf2 hats and counter strike cosmetics for thousands of dollars?

Not salty. Can see obvious scams from a mile away

let me guess you buy coins with ten billion coins and think those are legit instead

Because it lets you customize yourself in a game you most likely have already been playing for months.

gee that sounds like it has no intrinsic value in any way you fucking brainlet yet people throw tens of thousands of dollars at it

It's a picture of a cat. You obviously don't buy game hats, so why buy a cat?

maybe once you can explain why they do you can explain why you're stoo stupid and risk averse to make money when it's right in front of you kid

You're just getting people to fall for a ponzi scheme

I only have one of these

I don't have enough ETH to breed/buy another

what do?

Same here man, I have ether to buy it.
Just no transactions is going trough, really dont know what I am doing wrong
Want to start breeding

Not going to lie I came here to troll you. After reading your post something in my head clicked. There is a huge market for this type of thing that will really bring blockchain technology to a mainstream audience.
We all saw how popular Pokemon cards were growing up. Imagine that scale game on the blockchain. Only a thousand mew twos printed that can never be forged. A world wide trading card game. The potential is limitless.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7hgfgp/blockv_vee_the_cryptokitties_craze_shows_why_vee/