Alright. Forge World is very expensive in AUD

Alright. Forge World is very expensive in AUD.

Should i consider recasts or second hand items?

3x Chimera Armoured Skirts
>70.94
1 x Leman Russ Executioner Turret
>31.53
3 x Leman Russ Annihilator Turret
>94.59
3 x Rapier Laser Destroyer
>177.35
1 x Trojan Support
>84.73

Grand total. 547.81 dollars and that's just bare basic's not anything like the Infernus and Macharius heavy tank.

I can get a lot more in store for that much, hell I'd even get discounts for spending that much.

With Tanks, It's considerably more.

3 x Minotaur Artillery Tank
>549.78
3 x Malcador Infernus
>549.78
3 x Macharius Heavy Tank
>679.84
2 x Macharius Vulcan
>433.52
3 x Macharius Vanquisher
>679.84

Grand total. 3440.57

That is a lot of armor, you planning on doing conversions?

Oh, I seemly forget the razor back bit.

3x Razorback LasPlas
>88.67

Yes. Razorback bits for my Chimera's along with armor.

Leman russ turrets for my tanks.

Larger tanks, I'll probably but i'm not sure yet but i'll be taking one of the Infernus and putting a large plasma gun into it.

Sadly they don't sell omega models anymore.

Maybe your shit country should get a stronger currency. Not try to tie itself to a fickle PRC economy.
TLDR fuck your dollarydoos mate.

Get recasts, paint them well, and don't tell anyone they are fake.

What do you mean theses are forge world models, the fact that they are recasts doesn't change the fact that they were design by forge world.

Bad news: this hobby is fucking expensive and people stop playing all the time because of it.

China. Chinachinachinachina, for all FW stuff ever. do some googling, you can find some really high quality, fairly cheap stuff.

>Buying multiples instead of recasting your own
Why would you do this?

I don't know how to do that.

You know what the fuck I mean. They're counterfeits.

Fortunately for you, Google does. The materials you need to make the molds and get started are a little pricey, but resin is stupidly cheap. Instead of buying 5 recast minis so you can get two good quality ones, you can cast copies indefinitely for basically no additional cost until you get as many pinhole-free minis as you could possibly want.

Then just drop a few discreet hints at your FLGS and you've got a secondary source of income.

Yeah. I actually found out that they had to upmark their products at the stores because they buy them from the site just like everyone else to stock their stores.

>1 x Leman Russ Executioner Turret
So, What are you buying just one of theses for?

I'm buying it for my command tank.

The bulk of my tanks are plasma and i want my command tank to stand out from the group.

But the models were orginally design by forge world, thus theses are counterfeit forge world models or just forge world models.

>3 x Rapier Laser Destroyer
>177.35
That's actually a good price, considering a green knight is about 180.

Cast your own. Consumer grade silicone and resin is dirt cheap these days, and as long as you don't cast anything transparent, you don't really need stuff like vacuum or pressure pots, as long as you're careful when making the mold.

Even if you occasionally get a bubble in a cast, it's not like you don't get that with forgeworld anyway, and they can be filled, or the mini thrown in the bin because resin is fucking cheap.

There are gorillions of tutorials for how to do it on youtube.

That seems like a waste of time.

> buying actual models instead of recasts
Why are you even considering it?

It's cheaper.