Draw or share an image YOU MADE of your own character, party, campaign, etc. Doesn't matter if it's shit...

Draw or share an image YOU MADE of your own character, party, campaign, etc. Doesn't matter if it's shit, we're not all drawfriends.

Don't put art requests here. That's for the drawthread.

>pic related is my cyberpunk russian mobster

>Secretly a robot edition

and a friend's SWAT officer.

I'm a shameless hack. Can't even go without using Inkscape to copy the style of a stick-figure webcomic.

And it's not even done in that style anymore.

But this is my Pathfinder Gnome Spiritualist, from a one-shot where we had to take over a prison ship.

Her Phantom stands behind her as well.

>The only person in the group that made art is the guy with parkinsons
Thank fuck for the line tool.

Er, WIP progress for an upcoming Exalted game.
I'm not going to be able to finish it though. I'm away from desk for the next three months and I can't, ya know, really draw at all on this shitty laptop.
I kinda slapped together her expression the night before my flight and urgh.

is there a thing that lets you make dudes like that?

I just make 'em from scratch on Inkscape. I guess you could use any other vector art program to the same effect though.

It's not terribly hard to make fairly comic-accurate characters in Inkscape, which is free.

L5R character's custom Mon.

Her Menpo.
Less ridiculous when you consider that:
She's 6'3 tall in a world where being 5'10 is considered quite tall.
Wears Kaiu style Heavy Armour that bulks here up considerably.
The menpo goes under the helmet, so all you see is this giant mountain of armour with a deathly white face looking don at you as it swings a giant hammer at your head.

Speaking of hammers this is hers. It's a custom job she made herself using a large piece of Crystal, which in universe is literally pure, solid tears of Amaterasu the Sun Goddess.

My friend sent me this piece of action art once.

I refuse to delete It ever

Sounds painfully dumb and snowflakey.

>play on roll20 for the first time
>one of the players arts pretty good
>draws what is going on as it is happening
>everything is adorable and simplistic
>can totally see whats going on though, adds a lot to the game

So is that actually a cat hydra, or did he just wanna draw cat heads?

Oh god, it's a cerberus isn't it. Cute.

It's a cerberus.

No, for real
I don't remember describing It that way but who am I to doubt my players, right?

I don't really have too much reason to share my drawings so I'll give it a try.
Pic related is my friend's dragonborn cleric, Kandis.

And this is another friend's dwarf inkoker.

Damnit, forgot pic.

And this is the same friend's mage, Gamelon.

Retarded Npc executioner/gladiator.

Does he offer his wand to princesses?

Bounty hunter, Priest and Marine Npcs.

PC for a fantasy game.

Tripfighter for a 3.5 game. He died to a dragon turtle, but he got better.

Here's the shitty token I made for my current PC, Swindle the old Togruta smuggler.

His ship might be from the clone wars and he may be getting overweight and a bit lazy but he'll sure as hell get those guns through that blockade.

I alter this pic every time Killsmash the ork gets something
Iron hand malfunctions

My Rogue Trader.

...I'm guessing you're not familiar with L5R then?
The character is a member of the Crab Clan, the clan noted for being huge dudes.
Her father was a Hida, the family of Huge Dudes in Huge Armour who married into the Kaiu, her mother's family. The being Kaiu the family smiths and device makers.
She just happened to grow up big and strong like daddy and learned mummies trade then got tangled up in some crazy shit.
Pretty normal for a L5R PC.
The chunk of crystal she got given by the Oracle of Earth for helping him out of a potentially lethal bind. Yeah the mod said it was supposed to be a one use weapon against shadowy/tainted things but really, what kind of idiot smith is going to be given a (frankly gianthuge) piece of crystal, something so rare that super important daimyos are given pieces smaller than your finger, and say "yeah I'm going to stab someone with this"?