A Song of Revenge and Gold: House Malroy Quest | Chapter XLIV

Welcome to A Song of Revenge and Gold: House Malroy Quest. In which you take the reins of a House of storied glorious past since Aegon’s Conquering, but whose fortunes have taken a turn for the worse in the doom that Robert’s Rebellion brought. You are Brynden Malroy, second son to Lord Vamos Malroy and Lady Esemella Hayford and the last living heir to Steadhold and House Malroy. The year is 285AC, two years after the Rebellion and a year after your return to Westeros.

House Malroy is a pre-genned House designed around the idea of a story within the Crownlands of a House fiercely loyal to the Targaryens and their attempts to live in this new world after Robert’s Rebellion. Lord Brynden Malroy is as well pre-genned but will take direction from the players in his ways and how he develops himself further. This Quest will be moderately more story driven than others of its kind, but the development of the House and her lands will take just as much importance.

If you’ve played one of the many Quests within the ASoIaF setting the rules of the SIFRP system should be known. I will be using the Game of Thrones edition, as well as a few of the expansions namely OOSP and a few house rules which will be explained as we come to them. If you have questions about how things work or why certain actions are taken I can explain them as we go along. In truth this is a learning experience for me as well.

Google Documents Mastersheet:

docs.google.com/document/d/1WiZG5xtDqbQKI31IIbqNb4zTmooivb0Ns_J6EatgWgY/edit?usp=sharing

Twitter:

twitter.com/RevengeGoldQM

Ask.FM

m.ask.fm/RevengeGoldQM

SIFRPG Resources:

mediafire.com/folder/6sar1o14399xv/SIFRP

Archive:

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=House Malroy

And now without further ado.

“Not until I give the word.”

“Understood Lord.”

Glancing around Yondril you find three faces looking at you with wildly varying visages. Ser Lyonel Langly looks at you with disconcern, his face hardly showing emotion, his hands and feet unbound as he sat in his chair beside the other two. Marceline Sand, the saboteur, looks at you with absolute horror, or rather around you. Her wrists strained against the ropes keeping them in place, the marks there were the least of her concerns however, her mouth was an absolute disaster from Elionwy’s beating, dried blood trailed down from her ear where Obella had gotten to her likely never having healing properly, and above her eye was the unhealed cut from Yondril’s hooked knife. The last Belidos, of the five Captains of the Bright Banners is the most active of the three, he struggles against the iron restraints that keeps his arms and legs in place, Lucas Longwaters stand behind him half-swording his blade in full plate. The look upon his face is of absolute and true spite, fury courses through his veins his breath a ragged anger fueled thing, his eyes bulging so hard you’d think they fit to burst.

Unlatching Yondril’s hooked blade from your belt and handing it to him you see Lady Sand’s expression go from abject horror to total dread, tears beginning to swell in her eyes and the incoherent babbling leaving her lips. Lucas taps her shoulder with the flat of his blade as she begins pushing back on the floor in an attempt to escape. Yondril begins at his whetstone as he often did, crossing the room to where your ‘guests’ sat as you took your place at a desk across from them, propping your feet up and fixing them with a level gaze.

“My dear Lady wife will be joining us shortly.” you say flatly, “In that time I’ll be catching up on some letters, so do keep it down if you would be so kind. I’d recommend taking the time to truly consider how important it is to keep those secrets.”

Breaking the sanguine wax seahorse seal from Ser Jon Longwaters you find a rather quick and to the point letter from your friend and ally. In short his men had begun to track the pirates that had been plaguing him and the shipments of iron inbound to your lands. All signs had begun to lead back towards a small cove outside of the Blackwater Bay, a few of their skippers were lost out about that way before his men had to break off their pursuits. At a guess the captain of his flagship had said there was seven to ten ships, a good handful of them had been the small skippers, a couple of fat cogs that lumbered behind the main force and most importantly their own flagship stripped down galley that dipped 60 oars. The Kingcrab if you had to guess yourself. The Velaryons were still being difficult in offering aid though he was in the process of finishing another five ships and manning them to equal their own numbers. He requested a visit, either you coming to him post Tourney in Highgarden that he did not intend to go to, or him to you once you returned home, whichever you preferred. Mostly to talk shop and plan on how to deal with them, and though not as importantly for you to meet his newborn daughter Isis Longwaters. You smile briefly remembering when he asked leave to honor your sister, all the better that Lorelei had been born, no doubt Obella had already informed Lady Saraya Vollion and they were making plans as woman were want to do.

The second letter was sealed with the blue eagle of House Arryn, you were loathe to see it, assuming you were being called to court again as you so often had been in the past year and a hald. You were instead pleasantly greeted with your sister’s handwriting. King’s Landing had been good to her you found, though the way she wrote you had imagined Lady Lysa Tully standing over her shoulder as she penned it. Much of it was retreading the same waters as she had in the previous letter but at the end she gave you a gut full of turmoil.

“Six months is all the longer I may stay at court Brynden. Lord Arryn is doing his best to stave off Royce’s requests, demands rather, to have me return home so he may see his children. Though he can do little when the bastard shows up upon the doorstep of the Red Keep with the Queen in tow. You should have seen the look she gave me, how I wished to strike her right in that pompous face of hers...” You disliked it immensely, the assumption had been you would be keeping her out of harm’s way for far longer than that. Six months was hardly any time at all upon thought, hardly worth the deal you had made with Lady Tully at Obella’s expense no less.

Though the last letter gave you a degree of peace regarding the matter. The simple thing was written in rough form, no doubt by a man half practiced at the skill, the black wax poorly poured upon it and without any sigil. It read, “We’ve captured the wagon milord. Bringing her home in two weeks tops. Septon’s word was good. -R” A surprising bit of good news in all of the muck and mire of otherwise difficult times. Bribes inbound to the High Septon himself, who would have thought it. Perhaps there Septon Tytos truly did have good intentions.

The door creaks open pulling you from your letters and Obella strides in, the clicks of her heels causing Marceline Sand to cringe and shrink into her chair further. She regards your guests with a dismissive glance before coming to your side, you stand to offer her a seat a gesture that is accepted with a kiss upon your check. Mason closes the door entering last, giving you a quick nod before taking up position behind Obella and yourself, his hand rested upon the pommel of his mace.

“Shall we begin then,” you say with a clap of your hands calling attention towards yourself. Yondril stands to the side, slowly and methodically sharpening his blade, eyes trained upon the three before you. Lucas paces behind them, the sound of hardened leather and the soft clangs of metal the only other thing noise in the otherwise quiet room. Obella sits with her arms and legs crossed, her foot idly playing with her shoe as she stares daggers into Marceline Sand.

“I ain’t tellin’ you a damn thing Second Son,” Belidos says, spitting at the floor in your general direction. Marceline whimpers as Yondril looks up casting a glance between yourself and the Bright Banner’s captain.

Lyonel Langly passes them both a look before returning his steady gaze towards you. For once you could see nervousness in his eyes.

Response to Ser Jon Longwaters' letter:
>Go to Long Isle
>Have him come to Steadhold

Dealing with the captives:
>Intimidate
>Convince

>Go to Long Isle
Pretty sure he's come to us every other time, time to go to his hall.
>Convince
I'm sure Obella and Yondril can 'convince' them, otherwise we can play good cop bad cop.

Hey Father,hope things are good.
>Go to Long Isle
>Convince

>Go to Long Isle
We did promise we would come visit at some point
>Convince
Lets start easy

>Go to Long Isle
>Convince

>>Go to Long Isle

>>Convince.

We should set Yondril to work with his hooked knife on Belidos while we be polite and reasonable with the other two.

>Go to Long Isle
It'll be good to have a vacation
>convince
Intimidation is what that bastard merc would think we are going for

>Giselle finally found a man
>Confused when she insist he put on a silver wig

Lorelei is best daughter

>>Have him come to Steadhold

A lord does not go to his vassal, we should make this clear as diplomatically as possible besides the waters aren't safe between crackclaw point and the tyroshi pirates

>convince
>Intimidate

It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the knife again!

He is not our vassal.

Not yet, but we have the chance for them to be as such willingly, if we position ourselves well enough in a position of power

I think Stannis, his current liege lord will disagree

Great to see you again Father, I will try to participate if not Far Harbors bullshit memory quest didn't fuck around.

Doesn't mean they can't basically be our vassal by proxy, Stannis won't give two shits for petty squabbles so if we back them their heart will grow fonder for us

You raise your and towards Yondril, receiving a simple shrug in return as he goes back to work upon his blade. Cruel little thing, occasionally the thought of it upon your belt even made you nervous. Lady Sand sighs with relief as he goes back to work eyes leaving her.

“You know me then Captain Belidos? My reputation proceeds me.”

“Ain’t meant for flattering.”

Lyonel sighs, pressing his face into his hands, “Belidos just tell Lord Malroy.”

“Don’t use my name like you know me Westerosi,” Belidos spits at him before returning his gaze towards you, “Why the hell am I here, huh? Got some dornish whore and a green boy in your lineup. I ain’t got nothing to do with whatever you’re on about now.”

Lucas paddles the back of Belidos’ head with the flat of his sword, “Can it scum.”

“And what do you have to do with, Captain?” you ask redirecting for a moment.

“Ain’t none of your business. Got gold to make, whores to fuck, might get me one that looks your pretty little wife next when the boys run roughshod over your broken castle.”

Obella laughs behind you, placing her hand over Mason’s breast plate stopping him from walking across the room. Yondril again passes you a look, only to receive a hand of dismissal again.

“Plans of war then? And from whom would you be taking these orders?”

Belidos pauses, his vitriol and venom having betrayed him into giving you more than he should have, “No one.”

“Linden Langward,” Lyonel says shortly, “That is who hired you Captain.”

“I said don’t talk to me like you know me you gooseshit boy.”

“He planned to attack Steadhold with or without Royce Redward. Start a war between two fierce enemies with his fake saboteur. Ally himself with the latter and attack with the full strength of the Langward and Blount armies, finally taking what he had wanted, the castle, the horses, the land. Everything. Grasping fool hired you to keep Royce busy, to think he was in control of the alliance. Linden hired you both, is the coin truly worth the pain and suffering it has brought or will bring?”

“Shut the bloody fuck up,” Belidos spits again, his voice torn with anger.

Marceline however has instead taken to pulling her legs towards her chest upon the chair. Shaking her head with tears running down her cheeks, as she rocked she whispered to herself on loop, “I work for Royce Redward. I am Marceline Sand. My father was a Yronwood. Please have mercy my lord…”

“My Lord, I swear upon the Seven I speak true,” Lyonel says to you, “This thick headed fool will not speak truth until you put blade to use. I implore you my Lord, do not allow him the chance to deceive you, allow your man to do his work, and be done with this.”

Grimacing you cross the room, Belidos glares at you before him, hardly looking to his side when you indicate Lady Sand, “Captain. Ser Lyonel seems most assured of his position. Note, he sits without his wrists bound. While you bound by iron and chain. Again, take note, Lady Marceline Sand, a woman that has admitted to intimately knowing your head, Aeror. My man as Lyonel has put it, he is not kind with that blade. Certainly less so when you threaten me, or my dear Lady wife. Now if you wish for your time in Steadhold’s dungeons to be as pain free and easy as possible, I would suggest you begin to talk. I will only give you this one chance of an easy admission.”

Roll 5d6 for Convince.

Rolled 2, 6, 4, 2, 3 = 17 (5d6)

bam

Rolled 6, 4, 1, 5, 1 = 17 (5d6)

Rolled 6, 3, 2, 4, 3 = 18 (5d6)

Rolled 6, 2, 4, 2, 6 = 20 (5d6)

Solid rolls there.

>5:00:41

Kek

We better do some adorable playtime with Lorelei after this is done

Of course! Bloodstained hands and all, of course those redfuck spawn are going nowhere near our princess

fie on you, user. They will be treated with absolute love.

By that you mean Cold Indifference

Fucking bullshit nothing Tywin Lannister brand coldness for them

Only if they grow up to be reasonable individuals. The moment one of those assholes shows a tinge of red, I'm bringing the stakes out to impale them.

I'm fairly certain with Isis as their mother and stories of Uncle Brynden's crazy antics they'll turn out well.

I'm fairly certain with Redfuck ancestry they will grow up to be rabid downies. That's why I'm sharpening the stakes.

>Redwards
>reasonable

When the wall melts maybe

And then Brynden is murdered by Isis.

There's always the chance they didnt inherit their father's stupidity, in which case I dont see why we should treat them with hatred since the fault lies within his father.

I would be lying if I said that I'm not waiting for them to make the slightest mistake to bar them from ever getting near us, but if they dont, I dont see the purpose in blind hatred.

>Isis
>Being craftier than Obella in the intrigue game
If she tries to do shit and we catch her like we probably will, I'm banishing her with a trunk filled with the two little corpses of her children and her clothes.

>that Gauthier girl.
Still mad that the quest died like that

>>Being craftier than Obella in the intrigue game
Doesn't means much anymore, GRRM didn't throw a bitchfit when the Sandsneks killed Doran or when Ramsay killed Roose. Or hell, when the High Septon is turning the king against the monarchy.

>And then Brynden is murdered by Isis.

We are letting them live that's mercy enough for rapespawnd bastards

>There's always the chance they didnt inherit their father's stupidity, in which case I dont see why we should treat them with hatred since the fault lies within his father

They are still his goddamn children they may have our blood but they are not family, the only reason they are still alive is because they are our sisters children and she would never forgive us if we did kill them

> I dont see the purpose in blind hatred.
Do you even Rp? These things are the spawn of the fucker who near genocided our house, raped our sister and mutilated her, near killed our son and has made every effort to continue to make our life as short or hellish as possible

This is not a book, this is a game, with rules. If the QM aint gonna obey the rules then it's all fucking pointless since it wouldnt be a game anymore.

>banishing our last remaining true family that is a cadet branch or a bastard shame on you user

>These things are the spawn of the fucker who near genocided our house, raped our sister and mutilated her, near killed our son and has made every effort to continue to make our life as short or hellish as possible

I didnt know the babies did all of that, color me surprised, they're crafty little fuckers if they could manage to craft such a malignant plan when they're not even able to walk.

Shitposting aside, you're trying to pin the blames of the father on the children, which is stupid, they have a chance to become like that, but until we know they're like that, I wouldnt punish them since they didnt do shit, again, doesnt mean I wouldnt be careful and watch them closely, but getting pissy at them for something they didnt do is retarded.

>Do you even Rp? These things are the spawn of the fucker who near genocided our house, raped our sister and mutilated her, near killed our son and has made every effort to continue to make our life as short or hellish as possible

Then why don't we fuck his daughters and get them pregnant as a big "fuck you" to the cunt?

Yeah, I'm rping that Brynden put aside his anger because he recognizes hat these two kids had nothing to do wih Redward's schemes as a part of Brynden's character development

Because we're not disgusting human beings like the redfuck is?

DO YOU EVEN RP?

What is Brynden's motivation? That's right family, guess what they are?

We are not Tywin Lannister.

Dad will you put an end to this stupid shit? They'll never give up with this hate mongering OOC bullshit if you don't.

Its like their not even following the bloody questline and creating a fantasy version of their own.

>Dad will you put an end to this stupid shit?

Nigga the fuck is your issue? Why would the QM choose how we decide to act? I'm not in favor of hating the kids for no reason, but the fuck has the QM to do with our choices? If the majority wants to hate the children, then cool, we hate them, if not, it's cool too.

Success, one degree.

Remaining silent you watch as Belidos finally allows his eyes to look upon Lady Sand, as before she is hardly a pretty sight, even worse now that she is crying and bunched up in the fetal position. His face hardens, and steels as he returns to face you again.

“I work for Darkwood. Ser Issac Darkwood.”

You roll your eyes, deciding lying for now is the best course of action, “‘Ser Issac’ is dead Belidos. Killed him myself.”

“Bullshit.”

“Mason, Lucas?” you ask, they both confirm with a shake of their heads, “Come now Captain, let us be honest.”

Belidos glances around, Yondril had stopped sharpening his blade again and was looking his way, Marceline whimpering in fear, nervousness had begun to set in on his face, “I work for Royce Redward. Pays me in gold and your whore of a sister’s cunt.”

“Well at least that one is partially true,” Lucas says bouncing his blade on his shoulder again.

“Not good enough Captain,” you say shaking your head and turning your back to him, “Yondril. If you would. Start with the one above the eye.”

“As you wish Lord,” Yondril says standing to his full length with a stretch, the man was massive, easily as tall as Solhas, but as thin as a year old sapling. His arms and legs looked longer than they ought to be, coupled with his smooth graceful movements that made him look more a painter than a master torturer lended him a rather unsettling look and stride as he crossed towards the Bright Banner’s Captain. He hums a pleasant tune, putting the whetstone carefully away in a little bag upon his side, thumbing the edge of the blade with a quick flick to produce a sound on key with his own song. His pockets were all filled with neatly packed items, one of which a sickly brownish yellow liquid he pours upon a stretch of cloth and dabs upon Belidos forehead, he insisted it was to keep the area of puncture sterile so they did not die of infection later.

I don't understand how seducing his of age daughters when the time comes makes us as bad as he?

Belidos had begun to sweat, you could see it in Obella’s eyes, the way she smiled to a degree. Mason’s tell was harder to read, his face stone as Yondril went to work. The clinking of chains told you he had begun to struggle again and then their stone cold silence, telling you Yondril’s blade had come to bear with words coming from lips not soon after, “Alright, fucking hells, alright! Call him off! Gooseshit boy has the right of it! Fucking hell in a god forsaken hand basket call this lunatic off. Don’t know what the fuck you did to Marcy but I ain’t ended up like that. Fucking fuck, fuck.”

You smile and turn on your heel, waving Yondril off who again simply shrugs and goes back to his place across the room. Again you cross, watching Belidos suck down air rapidly, “Who do you work for?”

“Linden. Fucking. Langward.”

“How much of Lyonel’s story is true?”

“All of it that I fucking heard. Fuck. Hired us under the table, we work for him by working for Redward and Darkwood, double the pay for the same job. Make off like bandits after he sacks this shithole. What in the fucking hells did you do to her you sick fuck?”

Again Lucas bounces his sword off his head and the Captain shuts up, grumbling to himself. So there was some truth to Lyonel’s word. At least the part of of Linden actively working against Royce now. Lyonel looks relieved though knows as well as you do that the true word of import was from Marceline Sand. If she admitted the same, then you did have a case against Linden Langward. Enough to declare war if you so pleased, though a trial by combat as Lyonel suggested would perhaps make the bigger impact and without the added expense of greater cost of life.

He had to do it for the bullshit about fucking Giselle too.

This is just as OOC

>Shitposting aside, you're trying to pin the blames of the father on the children, which is stupid,

Yes and? There are a lot of emotions tangled up in the redspawn for Brynden he doesn't have to act in a rational non stupid way

>they have a chance to become like that, but until we know they're like that, I wouldnt punish them since they didnt do shit, again, doesnt mean I wouldnt be careful and watch them closely, but getting pissy at them for something they didnt do is retarded.

So is watching the like a hawk by your logic but you'll still insist on it, at the end of the day Brynden has a lot of VENGEANCE towards anything Redward related its half the premise infact so the idea he can be rational 100% of the time is stupid

Eyes cast towards the wreck of a woman, her body shuddering as emerald flame washes over her again. Her hands instinctively go to the thin scar over her cheek where your thumb had once been, fear obvious in the way she attempted to escape you very gaze, “Lady Sand. Can you confirm what Captain Belidos and Ser Lyonel says as truth? Do you work for Linden Langward? It would be regrettable if you lied to me again… I cannot say what Yondril or even my wife may do to you yet.”

She cringes away at your every word, pulling herself up into more of a ball as she could within her restraints. Her ragged whispered words again repeat, “I work for Royce Redward. My name is Marceline Sand. My fahter is a Yronwood. Please have mercy my lord…” she was broken or nearly so. Fear had tamed her into a shell of the person she had once been, so bold as to once dance with you assuming the form of a highborn lady you had once known even if ever so brief. You weren’t getting anything out of her, not in this state, you need approach it differently.

>Offer Marceline Sand her freedom in exchange for the information as she had requested before
>Allow Yondril to gather the information
>Allow Obella to gather the information
>Custom?

You're trolling or you're being serious?

It's not OOC though, we hate redfuck with a passion, and his spawn could be as hated. We're not really going OOC on this one since both versions are valid, and I dont like the QM intervening on shit just because you dont like the outcome.

>allow Obella to gather the information

Let Marceline choose which of them will torture her

What is Brynden's motivation? That's right family, guess what they are?

Not family they are direct spawn of evil incarnate, his other prime motivator is revenge and if that's means almost pulling a castamere so be it

>We are not Tywin Lannister
No but going near that territory seems a-fucking-ppropriate

this

>Allow Obella to gather the information

>Dad will you put an end to this stupid shit? They'll never give up with this hate mongering OOC bullshit if you don't.

I... Really can't. It's a real rock and a hard place situation. Mostly because it's Brynden being stuck between his vice, Vengeful, and motivation, Family. I have stated that I'm going to start it on a neutral playing field and Brynden will have to build any sort of relationship, if at all, in either direction. Otherwise it will just be indifference to them.

That being said I have made it very clear the consequences of certain actions will be. Isis is a big part in that.

I really can't put a stop to it on this one. Giselle was a different situation because she isn't a part of the game anymore. It was pointless revenge fucking. Not Brynden's thing. The twins do matter in the long run, they'll be important enough that the decisions you guys make are worth weighting and putting into action.

So yeah... Sorry?

>>Coax it out of her, the girl is near broken that Obella would make her catatonic (unless the sneaky bitch is faking.)

Obella really liked her handmaiden.

>implying hating twins of our sister and man that killed our family won't be detrimental to us in the long run
I think we should just keep a polite distance for the sake of Isis, making sure they're educated and cared for as befitting their station and the fact that Isis wants to keep them.

The current Redward is a Traitorous rapist asshole fuck, but the Redwards before him were fine loyal vassals.

I'd say our best bet is to marry Victus to the elder Redward daughter when she's of age, letting him take the Redward name and any remaining lands held by the house as vassals to the Malroys.

>>implying hating twins of our sister and man that killed our family won't be detrimental to us in the long run

Yes and?

Christ almighty what is wrong with having some small consequence such as having our sister be pissed at us?

sigh.....

Great we get to listen to them spew vitriol for however many more threads now.... Yay

No, they go the way of castamere let it serve as a lesson to the rest of the crow lands that when and if you fuck with the malroys you will be trampled to death root and stem

>some small consequence

Nigger, fucking please.

Isis would be pissed that is literally fucking all father has stated would be the case

You are one retarded cunt.

Hating kids will make kids hate us.
Kids grow up
adults can be dangerous to our family, especially when their father was favoured by the bloody queen.
this can cause extreme troubles for our house and line.

It's smarter to just leave them the fuck alone and not impotently hate them and have the sister brynden's missed for however many years it's been fucking hate us in return.

IC Brynden wouldn't want his sister pissed at him because he loves her. What part of that is hard for you?

I'd say that extinguishing their male line and marrying two half-Malroys to make the 'Redward' name a Malroy cadet line is the more satisfying revenge.

Why would you marry them they the spawn of scum They deserve to be married off as bastards not of any noble house particularly not our own

Secondly destroying our enemies completely tells people that if you talk shit you will be hit so hard you will probably not get up again

The kiddos dindu nuffin bruh. Went to sept every week, gettin they lives on track

This implies Brynden is capable of rational thought when Redward and family is involved God forbid consequences occur because of a little something like human error

I wonder if obella would allow us to use one of her handmaidens when she goes on her mission

Victus -is- a bastard in the eyes of the laws of Westeros. We're not marrying them to a trueborn Malroy, we're marrying them to our bastard son and having him take the Redward name and estates to use as his own.

“Obella,” you say simply. You hear her stand, the soft click of her shoes reaching you in a few long strides. She takes your outstretched hand.

“Yes my Lord husband?”

“I do believe you and Lady Sand yet still have unfinished business. Would you be so kind as to coax any relevant information from her?”

The smile that spreads across Obella’s face is almost cruel, but at the same time pretty, ladylike, the smile of a Lady trusted by her husband to handle his affairs. It was almost as if you were a true and proper Westeorsi couple. Her hand slips from your own, running itself along your belt and picking out her little blade you had nicked while she slept, clever woman.

“I do not need a leash love. Not to intend offense Yondril.”

“None taken my Lady.”

Deciding it best to take a seat for the proceedings you turn on heel and walk away. You nearly jump at the resounding slap across Marceline’s face you hear no more than a step away. Obella’s voice had gone straight to anger, true hatred dripping from it, “I have not forgotten about you whore.”

Lady Sand merely whimpers in response curling up as tightly as she can to avoid Obella’s hand again. Mason flashes you a look, his face stone as always, this had never been his favorite part, too much Reachman in him, torture had never sat well with the chivalrous Knight. But he knew its purpose, he knew the blood upon their hands, his own intended for them as well.

That is what our family did with Remy Sand already

Leaning forward you watch as Obella goes to work. A quick flick of her wrist towards Lucas draws his attention, another telling him to empty Marceline’s chair. He receives a nod of approval from you before knocking it over with a single swift kick. Lady Sand spills onto the floor, scrambling for something to hide against her back no longer secure in the chair, though she is hardly left a chance before Obella is upon her, grabbing her hair and pulling her roughly up to her knees. You notice how her once full and rather attractive hair had gone stale and brittle, some was clumped together, others falling out leaving spots of baldness.

“Do you forget who I am? Where I am from?” Obella says, her nose half an inch away from Marceline’s, “Allow me to remind. I am Lady Obella Qorgyle. The Lady of Steadhold. A woman of Dorne. Like you. I know the tricks, the game. Play that you are a defenseless girl, scared and scarred by your ordeal. Beg for mercy. Appeal to a man’s sense of right.”

Marceline’s eyes look glazed over they remain steadily upon her bound hands.

“You were taught well. Though not so well as to not be caught. Further not so well as to be able to fool your own. You lying, fake whore.”

Lady Sand’s eyes sharpen, focusing on Obella in an instant, your reaction isn’t fast enough but Obella’s is. The saboteur goes to crack her forehead upon Obella’s face, but instead finds herself dropped and a knife dug into her armpit with a twisting motion, Obella mounting her and wrenching back her arms enough to elicit a wail of pain. Mason has drawn his mace, you the new bastard that was sitting upon your side. Belidos is laughing hysterically though soon quiets when Lucas’ blade rests upon his neckline. Lyonel is quiet watching with careful eyes.

“Obella!” you yell but she only flashes you a dark look.

“Tell my husband the whole truth. Lest I beg him leave a moment’s time alone,” she hisses.

Roll 5d6+2 for Obella’s Intimidate.

Rolled 6, 5, 3, 3, 1 + 2 = 20 (5d6 + 2)

Dang, she scary

Rolled 5, 4, 5, 2, 4 + 2 = 22 (5d6 + 2)

She is a scary motherfucker

Rolled 3, 5, 1, 4, 6 + 2 = 21 (5d6 + 2)

Rolled 2, 4, 6, 2, 3 + 2 = 19 (5d6 + 2)

I would rather burn all things Redward to the ground and land victus if he marries some noble girl

Let the line of Redward die and its name trampled in the dirt for betraying our house

Rolled 2, 6, 5, 4, 6 + 2 = 25 (5d6 + 2)

With those rolls you damn right Obella scary. You god damn right.

As a point, I have Obella halfway built as a character. I really should finish that. The 5d6 is her base Persuasion, with some bonus dice in Charm and Seduce. The +2 was from Brynden being around and his Blood of Valyria bonus.

Bet she could always threaten her with suggesting that Brynden and then the Sons could have a bit of fun with her.

Give her to the horses, it would make an even further impact

It's been established Brynden doesn't go in for

>rape
>revenge fucking
>Ntr

The rest of the son I don't know about

I am pretty sure Brynden has fucked married women before

With consent and then run the fuck away when the origonal spouse came home.