ARCHIVE: suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=GuP:LGA2 Quest

> Friday, July 3rd, 2015

SITUATION: pastebin.com/ziMsX6th
MECHANICS: pastebin.com/49M2eE8Z
THE RULES: pastebin.com/BEsprkBZ
THE TANK: pastebin.com/sJsgig6B
THE DIVISIONS: pastebin.com/xCQZAdqU
THE SHOP: pastebin.com/v6xeDRXj

“Oh man, I can’t wait for tonight’s barbecue!” Winona is working extra hard to make sure her makeup and hair are in the right place today. Denise meanwhile is brushing your own hair as you polish your glasses in front of the mirror. Around you, Stack, Josephina, and Ingrid are also busying themselves up for the day. “It’s going to be so fun! You think the boys are gonna come?”

“Hell no,” says Stack. “This is a Tankery thing, planes don’t belong in Tankery.” She thumps her chest. “Besides, boys are icky. And they throw paint on us every other day.”

“Aw, come on, it’s part of the healthy mind to be attracted to boys!” says Winona. She tilts her head to you. “Like Elodie is to a certain Jeep Driver…?” Your glare fixes her straight. “Okay, fair enough. What about you, Ingrid?”

Ingrid blinks, looking over at them. “No opinion.”

“Boring!” Winona frowns at you all. “God, you’re all such-“ She looks over at Josephina. “You’re not hiding a boyfriend or anything we should know about right?” All of you look at a very surprised Josephina.

She twiddles her thumbs, blushing a little. “I- uh… the only boy I like is our tank.”

“AUGH!” Winona throws her arms up. “It just gets boring with only girls around! At least if we stick one boy in the crowd, we can tease him endlessly, and it’ll be all in good fun, you know?”

“Yeah, no,” you say.

Winona looks over at you. “What about you, why do you think boys are so icky? Afraid of getting the cooties?”

> “If I was, I wouldn’t be rooming with you.”
> “They’re stupid and I don’t like them.”
> "They don't belong on an all-girls school. They're not 'icky'."
> Other

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/folder/4mbyhpxy5hyl7/Girls_und_Panzer_Dramas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because I'm a lesbian.

Let's just cut through the fat and get straight to the point.

>“They’re stupid and I don’t like them.”

>> "They don't belong on an all-girls school. They're not 'icky'."
First for Chovy

Joking/ribbing:
>> “If I was, I wouldn’t be rooming with you.”
More seriously:

Yaay, Time for Tonks.

> “If I was, I wouldn’t be rooming with you.”
Oooooo-wait that doesn't make any sense!

DUCE DUCE DUCE

DUCE DUCE

“This is an all-girls school, which means we’re all girls. I know they’re only here to jointly practice with LGA’s Skycraft team but they definitely are out of place. They’re not icky.”

“You got a crush on somebody?” Winona blinks smugly. You push her face away. “Aagh!”

“As if. I don’t have crushes on people,” you say. “That’s childish.”

“We are kids,” says Stack. “It’s healthy to have crushes on people. I once had a crush on a boy in elementary school. He didn’t know this of course because my way of showing affection at the time was punching people.”

Ingrid raises a finger. “And in today’s news, a local boy was killed by a local girl, having been beaten to death.”

“How about you shut up, nerd,” says Stack with a blush. “I didn’t have to tell you that!”

You roll your eyes, typical.

> Report to work.
> SPEND VACATION DAY (5)
> Other

Elodie's not a lesbian, she's a public use slut

>> Report to work.

>> Report to work.

> Report to work.

>> Report to work.

> Report to work.

> Report to work.

“Well, me and Denise have to get to work. We’ll meet you guys down at the Tank Hangar later for the briefing and barbecue?” Everybody nods, excited now. “Alright. Denise.”

Denise smiles. “Let’s get going!”

-

-

The two of you arrive at your office, and there you find a Naval Studies Agriculture girl already knocking at your door. “Come in.” She steps inside, chewing on some corn as she leaves a letter on your desk. “What’s this?”

“Acquisition form for the parts we need to fix up the old Combine,” she says. Oh, right. You take out your pen and get to reviewing it. “Anything else you need, ma’am?”

“No, you’re dismissed,” you say. She nods, stepping out of the Office.

Denise smiles as she sits at her secretary desk. “Wow.” You look up at her as you work. “How do you do that?”

You blink. “Do what?”

“Be so official!” You squint a little. Um. Official? “Like- you- you do that thing where people just do whatever you want because you’re so cool and- um… I’m losing my train of thought actually. How do you do it?”

> “My Mom and Dad taught me well.”
> “I grew up faster than most.”
> “I don’t do official. I am official.”
> Other

Especially physically.

And we're back at LGA2 quest! This edition: Geopolitics

>> “I grew up faster than most.”

rosehip a fat

Daily reminder that Anchovy is probably one of the best commanders in the show and she wears a wig.

>I grew up faster than most

IT'S NATURAL YOU FOOL!

You shrug. “I just grew up faster than the other kids.”

Denise’s eyes quickly flick towards your chest. “I can tell.”

You sigh, leaning back in your seat as you sign off the approval letter then place it neatly on your desk for later filing. “Anyway, yeah. I mean, growing up where I grew up, you kind of have to grow up fast or you end up a delinquent spending her days taxi dancing for money.” You fold your arms. “Sometimes I wish I could be you for like a few minutes, Denise.”

“Aw, really?” Denise blushes a bit, smiling at that. “You’re a doll!”

She seems to have ignored that you said “for a few minutes”.

There’s a new email from Block Officer Hatteberg suddenly.

> Fireworks being delivered to GSAG (General Studies Academy Grounds) for July 4th Celebration. Please send shift to oversee or personally oversee it yourself. Do not care either way.

Oooh, now that’s official.

> Go oversee the transportation yourself.
> Send an Officer and her shift to look after it.
> Other

>> Go oversee the transportation yourself.
ooh Fireworks

>>> Go oversee the transportation yourself.
If this goes sky high I want to be there to witness it

>> Send an Officer and her shift to look after it.

-

-

You and Denise ride up on the Kettenkrad to find several trucks awaiting deployment in storage. One of the Naval Studies students raises her hand to flag you down. Denise pulls up next to her. “Name’s Ensign Barrie! It’s nice to see you’ve come to oversee things, Lieutenant!”

“I’m here to make sure nothing blows up,” you say. You step off the Kettenkrad. “How many fireworks doe we have here today?”

Barrie grins, looking at all of the trucks. “Oooh, I’d say somewhere in the neighborhood of… several tons.” TONS!? “Hey, we’re a big school, big schools need big fireworks! Gertrude Pool even commissioned a custom firework for LGA, it’s supposed to shape out a Fleur-de-lis in the sky, saving that for the finale.”

“And we’re assured this won’t blow up?” you ask.

“Oh, yeah!” She waves you off, smiling happily. “We’re not stupid!“ You look over to see a pair of Hall Monitors next to a car of their own. They shake their heads, disagreeing.

… Yeah

> Ride with Barrie in one of the trucks.
> Ride with Denise, just in case something explodes.
> Ride with the Hall Monitors

>> Ride with Denise, just in case something explodes.

>> Ride with Barrie in one of the trucks.

btw, anyone know where to download Movie drama CDs?

Uhhh I had the link, one mo

mediafire.com/folder/4mbyhpxy5hyl7/Girls_und_Panzer_Dramas

here ya go user

Thank you user!

How delicious.

The tea too I'm sure.

You ride well ahead of the trucks on the upper deck, directing them based on your hand signals. Just to further your safety, you’ve had the Kettenkrad mount a big orange light on the back, and you were also wearing a helmet and a high-visibility jacket. You don’t want to take any chances, not with young freshmen handling dangerous fireworks.

Denise looks back. “I think you’re overreacting!”

“As if!” you say back.

The truck travels straight from the storage bays to the GSAG, but along the way, traffic was being an apparent nightmare. You wonder how traffic can even be that way on an Academyship. Ugh… You’re stopped up at an intersection where a bunch of Hall Monitors were busy talking to people in their cars. You call one over. “What’s the hold up?”

One of them says, “Fecking traffic light is out, yeah? We’re trying to divert traffic in an orderly manner.”

“Oh great,” says Denise. “You do realize we’re packing fireworks, right?”

The Hall Monitor folds her arms. “Just because you have dangerous explosives doesn’t mean you’re any special. Wait your turn.”

> Wait until the traffic dies down.
> “Forget it, I’ll direct traffic myself.”
> Other

>> Wait until the traffic dies down.

>> “Forget it, I’ll direct traffic myself.”

Why does Denise comment on Elodie's chest when, if I recall, her own is equally bountiful?

>> Wait until the traffic dies down.
Fireworks won't explode unless something sets them off.

> Other
Go around.

if i'm driving a ferrari i'll still say your porsche looks dank

Not quite equally, my good user.

That's... actually, the best analogy I've seen in quite some time.

>Channel your inner Chi-ha-tan
#YOLO #holdmybeer

“Oh forget it! Denise, you lead!” You step off and grab the whistle off the Hall Monitor. “I’m taking over.”

“Ah, well!” She indignantly folds her arms. “Go on, do my job! See if I care!” When you continue walking away, she blushes a little, then runs over you. “Ah, wait a fecking sec you manky git!”

The few Hall Monitors were busily, and slowly, trying to get traffic underway. You step out into the middle of the intersection with them, and tell them to buzz off. They mutter Irish slang under their breath as they let you attend to the busy intersection. Right, this is how it’s going to be done! You put your whistle between your lips, and raise your arms. With a loud FWEEP of the whistle, you point to one car and pull your arms back to direct them to move of their own will. They start moving on. You blow your whistle again, stopping a few cars from poking out into the intersection as well.

With a screeching tweet of the whistle, you continue directing traffic. The Etiquette Club’s Churchill rolls up onto the street. As a favor, you decide to let them move on. With their heads turned out, they salute you as they pass. Have a nice day.

Finally, your fireworks trucks are here. You direct them to move across the intersection as they please.

Once they’re all through, you sigh, wiping your forehead. You decide that’s that, and-

“Oi!” The three Hall Monitors glaring at you from the street corner stop you. “Is that it!?”

> “Yes.”
> “Well…” No, that’s not it. Keep directing traffic.
> “Well…” No, that’s not it. Keep directing traffic, but have fun with it.
> Other

>“Yes.”

> “Yes.”
We've got a job to do.

> “Well…” No, that’s not it. Keep directing traffic, but have fun with it.

>“Yes.”
"It's been fun."

>> “Well…” No, that’s not it. Keep directing traffic.

>> “Yes.”
It was fun, but I need to get these trucks to where they're going.

“Well…” No, that’s not it. Keep directing traffic

Yes but call up another officer.

> “Yes.”

“Yeah, that’s it,” you say. You return the whistle to the Hall Monitor you took it from. “Thanks.”

She blinks. “N-… No problem.” She blushes a little, twiddling her finger.

“Aw, little O’Keefe has a crush on!” says one of the Hall Monitors.

“You go and die you fecking mongrel, I swear to Christ!” yells O’Keefe!”

You roll your eyes, deciding to walk away. The three Irish Hall Monitors all yell at each other all the way as you walk away.

-

-

Denise smiles at you as you approach the GSAG. “Where did you get moves like those?” Moves? “You were wiggling your hips, dancing around, moving them cars around! It was like that one episode of the Simpsons where the one Cop was doing that and it was really funny! But you were really sexy- I mean-“ You fold your arms. Denise coughs. “You looked good.”

“… right, how are the Fireworks?” you ask.

Ensign Barrie walks over. “Without a hitch! We got ‘em all together!” She snaps her fingers. “Thanks for making sure we got through alright.”

“It’s my duty,” you declare.

Your Officer’s Pad pings.

> DUE TO THE JULY 4th HOLIDAY, NAVAL STUDIES STUDENTS ARE ALLOWED TO LEAVE WORK EARLY WITH THE PERMISSION OF THEIR SUPERIOR OFFICERS.

Your Officer’s Pad pings again.

> You can go. – Block Officer Hatteberg.

Oh. You check your watch. It’s about lunch time actually.

> Go get lunch, you’re done for today.
> Make sure the Fireworks are set up properly, might as well.
> Other

>> Make sure the Fireworks are set up properly, might as well.

>> Make sure the Fireworks are set up properly, might as well.

I was thinking that we should get some Italian 'Bean Chariots' for spotting shenanigans. If the Romans used them 1935 years ago, it shoild be fine for us!

O'Keefe has a crush on us?

I would prefer fixing our 70 tons of what.

She was enticed by your dance moves that you didn't know you had in traffic direction.

> Go get lunch, you’re done for today.

>someone filmed all that
>it goes viral

nude paintings round 2 elodie boogaloo

In a relatively secluded area within the GSAG, in the shadow of the big buildings, all the Naval Studies girls were busy setting up the fireworks. Barrie held a clipboard, listing off the important bits like timing, which was which, where each would go, where each was pointed, the works. You were helping direct Barrie’s Shift in planting down the fireworks along with Denise. “Right there!” says Barrie.

You wipe some sweat off your forehead. Whooo. Tiring work. All these rocket were pointed up at the sky, in neon colors and wrapped up in paper. It was is a relatively dry summer now that you think about it. Rescue hopefully is on standby. “That good?” you ask.

“Yep!” Ensign Barrie bows to you. “Thanks, Lieutenant! It’s always nice to have an Officer work with us. I’m a firm believer in leading from the front don’t you know!”

You smile a little. “That’s a healthy philosophy to live by.”

“Yeppers!” She snaps her fingers. “Other than that, we should be good to go.”

“Hey, Elodie!” You look over to see Griselda, wearing a green t-shirt and some cargo shorts. She waves hello at you. You nod to Barrie, dismissing her. “Am I interrupting?”

“Nah, I actually should be gone early for the 4th Holiday,” you say. “How you been, Griselda?”

“Busy all week trying to get the money and the crews together,” she says. “But, NATO just sent me the maps. Which means we can start planning. Want to head to the HQ, plan it out with me?”

> “Sure.”
> “Nah, this seems like something for the entire team.”
> Other

> “Sure.”

>“Sure.”

> “Nah, this seems like something for the entire team.”

> “Sure.”

>> “Sure.”

>>> “Sure.”
Grab the churchill girl too

what was her name again?

>3p
How daring!

>Sure
>Iris coming too? She is an officer after all.

>>Sure
>>Iris coming too? She is an officer after all.

> “Sure.”

> “Sure.”

You nod. “Denise!” She looks over, hurrying over to you. “We’re going. Come on.”

Griselda smiles. “I’ll take you in my truck. Iris is already on her way.”

-

-

You told Denise to wait outside while your top secret strategy meeting occurred in total secrecy. Around the map table was you, Griselda, and Iris as well. Iris took a sip from her cup of tea, then poured some for you and Griselda. “Thank you, lovely,” says Griselda. She folds out the map to show you all. “Here’s the map. The blue circle is our starting point, red is Washington.”

Iris nods. “First thing that I see is that there isn’t a lot of cover.”

“Yeah, it’s all very flat, very few hills, and unfortunately, the Ohio state is having one of its driest periods yet which means for tanks there’s going to be a lot of dust,” says Griselda.

“What do you think?”

“Center of the map there’s a quarry, sunken in some… few dozen meters, but that’s the most cover I think we will find anywhere,” says Griselda. “And around here and there are a few copses of trees which will block sight. My thinking is that we try and play this defensively and Washington come to us.”

“Swarm us with their superior numbers?” asks Iris.

“Their tanks aren’t very well-armed or armored, save for their Walking Stukas,” she says. “Other than that, if we can force them into attacking us where we’re strong, we can definitely come out on top in the elimination fight.” She looks over at you. “What do you think?”

> “Agreed.”
> “Here’s what I’d do…” (Formulate plan.)
> Other

holy shit

this is flat as fuck

>america

not even once

any ideas lads?

But they will think that and will use their Rocket Propelled Tanks to attack before rushing in.

Use the smoke and dust from a couple of tanks to attract them to make it seem like we're coming in together like Rommel did in North Africa as bait.

Then use the few hills or our faster tanks to hit their flanks while their mounting the assault.

> “Agreed.”

Nop!

I have thinking of it over and over.
There is no option except CHARGE

but well, seems pretty good too.

>"Here's what I'd do..."
Have two fast tanks make a lot of smoke into and inside the quarrel, then bail out. Whoever comes looking gets shot.
Then a second group will kill the arty. Both groups then link up and then it's S&D.

Also not to mention make a big enough dust cloud so they can use up their rockets early. Or use smoke rounds.

It's like with the boys and their planes, if their making a cloud this big, they must be hiding something.

> “Agreed.”

The only cover here is the buildings in Port Williamstown, so maybe it'd be best to have our heavy/slow tanks fortify that, whilst the quick tanks try to herd the enemy towards them?

>Other

The rockets will take us apart if we go for the quarry. I say we hold Port William with lines of fire looking down the highway

Or we can deploy smoke rounds and prepare fake tanks turrets or silhouettes

to make it seem like we're digging in.