Bought ARK at $3, sold at $3 to buy NULS at $.90

>bought ARK at $3, sold at $3 to buy NULS at $.90
>ARK pumps to $4, NULS down to $.50, sell NULS to buy IOTA at $2.30
>NULS pumps to $.70 and still going IOTA getting heavy at $2.30 will probably crash back to $1

cant win bros, about to drop these iota bags and get somethin else. hope i make it this time

GRS fagit, before it's too late

this shit will crash to sub 5k sat as soon as i get in

Stop chasing pumps retard. Just sit and HODL something good.

the first rule is hold the fuckin coins kid
and you dont fucking sell at a loss JUST to buy into some other shit, fucking perfect loss formula there

We have a trader proverb here in germany:
„Hin und her macht Taschen leer“

It basically translates to: "Constantly switching positions will fuck your account balance"

was soll ich kaufen? hab nur 2k EUR
will I make it?

Don't chase the pump. Don't sell at a loss. HODL.

what does it mean to chase the pump? when can I tell it's artificial pump?

patience faggot

ARK. Wenn du high risk bist vielleicht noch ein bisschen ByteBall. Ich bin persönlich 100% in ARK. Beide sind grade an ihren technischen böden.

>He hasn't bought cryptokitties

BUY TITCOIN ON CRYPTOPIA!! ABOUT TO PUMP REAAL HARD!

this is why I no longer fear the world

OP and a lot of people dumber than him make up the majority of it

these people are all you have to beat

You bought a coin, sold at a loss to buy another coin you've immediately also sold in a loss. Then you went on to buy a coin at basically ATH, right after a huge pump. If anyone deserves poverty you do.

Was denkst du an LINK oder XLM? Ich will high profit

U should of not sold NULS it's going to pump this week...

Wut r cryptokitties?

I'm learning german and appreciate this conversation.
But, to contribute, get both.
Unless you can simply piss away money, you should have a high risk investment and a low risk investment. Like a checking and a savings account.
Xlm right now has more support and more liquidity, gross dann du brauchst deiner bargeld schnell.
Link has more chance to 10x, but more risks and harder to mov around. Transacting into eth will always cost and slow you down.
Myself, I'm a little on the cautious side because I need this money to move after uni.
Eth and BTC are my low risk investments, xlm is medium, link is high. Im also keeping an eye on other Oracle/api style tokens and might diversify later.

Is this how $300 billion comes into the market

What's your crypto/total cash ratio? Thought about getting in with 50% of my savings but im kinda chicken shit.

I'm crazy and have
3k USD in the bank
4k USD in cash
2k USD in gold and silver coin
1.8k EUR in cash

is it better to buy alts with btc or eth?

Only put in what you can live without.
There's still no telling if any single coin will survive, get hacked to high hell, or legislation will make withdrawal impossibly difficult.
On the other hand, the money you put it in might not have liquidity for a long time, but it's likely it will only gain liquidity and new systems are put in place.
What's your nest egg of money you can set aside and without a shadow of a doubt not need to touch for the next year?

refugees welcome, give your ark to them you racist nazi

Depends on your exchange and how much you're willing to pay in transaction fees.
I can only help you so much my dude.

I'm not afraid of hodling (had LTC for 3 years), I'm more afraid it will die for good or just banned in some countries and therefore die.

This. OP should have staked the fucking Ark and forgot about it.

Doggie
EU is one of the most hard to wrangle economic systems right now.
There will always be some bank accepting transfers from some shit exchange.
Not to mention in this economic situation, they are aligning themselves more with china than US. China, crypto trading topia.
Your fear is literally on par with saying "I don't know if I want to start an email account, what if the power goes out or the government shuts down the internet"
I can't help you anymore

wait, didnt China at some point in history ban cryptos?

give me somethin to buy boys, i called it this IOTA shit is going nowhere now. dumped all of it

keep following your dreams user, somebody has to buy high and sell low

lmao what an idiot

If I had an IQ of atleast +70, which you don't have, I'd hold IOTA

is it still a viable option for buying? its ATH now

Some of my friends can't buy anything there so I think yes

This post genuinely made me feel better

Yes. Join before it reaches 10$