Itt sharing tips/philosophies that have worked out for you

buy crypto/general shitcoins and dont listen to biz or look at blockfolio

Don't buy crypto and just let my money sit in an index fund

Buy dips hodl
Dont listen to biz
Patience
Dont obsesss

1. Only buy coins you plan on holding for 1 year+
2. Keep portfolio between 5-8 coins, no more than this as you end up catching moon missions but making less than you would have having a higher stake in a steady grower long-term
3. FUD as much as you can on both biz and reddit before buying.

be greedy when others are fearful
hold
if you have a 10% chance of making 100x you should take it every time even though you'll be wrong 90% of the time

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

buy low, sell lower

>tips/philosophies that have worked out for you
-Be friendly and open minded
-Smile more
-Do small talk/little chats at every occaision it fits
-Dress well
-Get /out/ and excercise
-Eat healthy and learn how to cook
-Care for your friends and family

not all of us are rich already, asshole

Buy high
Sell low

huh?

for medium to long-term hodlers:
- always subject the coins you invest in to the same criteria as you would a normal startup; imagine you're the big shot VC and they have to convince you to invest in them
- always look at the market cap and compare it to real world companies that are doing something similar; basically try to guess how big the market is and how this compares to the current market cap so you get an idea about the potential gains if it's succesful. Obviously don't assume that if some shitcoin promises to disrupt industry X which is worth 6 gorrilion dollars, that this means your coin will be worth 6 gorrilion dollars in the future. 1%-10% of the market cap if it's really good; don't expect a monopoly
- if the tech behind a company is beyond your understanding, start listnening to the FUDers instead of the shillers; some FUDers give legit arguments and concerns. Invest only if those concerns are dispelled.
- almost none of the shitcoins right now are generating money from working products; sell as soon as they start making money. Once a company makes money it, the hype behind it dies down and the rate of growth slows based on the amount of money they can generate; they might continue to grow based on some hype and announcements but it's not likely they will x2-x5 in 1 month like they do now.
- if you see something mooning and it's ATH, there's 99.9% chance it will go down before it moons again. don't FOMO
- if you're playing with peanuts money that you don't mind losing, start researching the shit out of promising projects with low market cap and go all in in the hopes of x100; once you have some serious money consider moving a large part of it in top 10 coins.
- don't make biz your main source of info; this is shill central / echo chamber

being human doesn't require being rich

>a good product doesn't mean shit if it isn't hyped
>sell the fucking news
>crypto market caps are a meme, they don't mean shit

If you buy the top 10 coins weighted by current value you will almost certainly make whatever % is the yearly crypto market increase

Always research token usage.
A quick ctrl+f on the whitepaper tells you the exact usage.
Try only invest in dividend tokens for comfy income in few years.
Invest before the token generate the income. Because once people find out they will go crazy. Be the smart investor and get in before the mass

Tenx haven't paid out yet
Bitdice haven't paid out yet
Omg haven't paid out yet (estimated 5$ per token per month by 2020)

>- don't make biz your main source of info; this is shill central / echo chamber

Do you have any suggestions on what to follow? Thanks in advance

Literally this...
Greed/fear pasta is a fucking meme
The only true biz way

Never hold ERC20 tokens (scams) for more than a week.

I'm not rich, but I'm happy and moderately well off.
Both of which caused by the tips I just listed.
But apparently, you want to get shilled some coins, so buy Veeky Forumscoin on waves-DEX to get in on the latest moon mission.

Link Isn't a scam.

How can you tell what types of token usage imply good technicals?

chainlink is absolute shit tier

Buy scam coins BEFORE they get targeted for pump and dump.

I bought BTG, BCD and BLUE at the same time. Too bad only the latter is now x20

I decided to do this after watching Ethereum Dark and BTCred from the sidelines

Index funds won't burst generating hundreds of suicides world wide in less than 10 years.

Buying and holding a low TER, global index fund is the way to go.

There is a lot of money to be made in a bubble, but speculating is risky as fuck. I hope that at least you are converting to fiat to rebalance it a bit.

Explain what's so crappy about it and Don't say no communication from developers or that it's the most skilled coin on biz either because etherium fit both of those categories.

>kadabra
>bra
>brap

Not the sharpest tool in this already low IQ shed, huh?

Well, I don't know what you intend to do so my method might not work for you. I'm a medium to long holder so the way I do it is like this:
- read about the company and make my own conclusion (i have some experience in the startup scene so it doesn't take me more than 30 minutes to decide of something is shit or not)
- if it passes my initial filter, I always assume I'm retarded and I missed something; the next step is to go to bitcointalk forum and find the ICO announcement thread. There are some guys there that will BTFO every shit project; read the entire thread if possible;
- if it passes the bitcointalk gauntlet the next step is to look at potential gains; the project could be amazing but if it can only go x2 in 12 months I'm not interested.
- another great source of info is the Palm Beach reports, even the older ones. There are a lot of coins that were recommended by them, they mooned and then people lost patience and sold; some of them can be found at a low price; the reason you might be interested in them is because the fundamentals are still there and only the hype died down. Once hype starts again they will moon.
- for ICOs you are mostly on your own; ICO Rating and ICO alert are a good place to start

>Holding SALT right now and have been for more than a week

Where do yuou find old PBC pics?

What about finding about new companies/ICOs in time and before presale the first place? Everytime I learn about something good it's too late.

being turbo polite to customer/food service employees has gotten me so much free shit

No I mean I literally have my money in vanguard. Keeping up with BTC has been fun but I'm not interested in investing there.

I'm in some discord groups that have them. Don't want to post them here since I enjoy it there. I know this is anonymous, but if there's 1% chance of them finding I did it, I'd rather not get risk it and kicked out.

can't help you with this since I don't know

Don't listen to the majority of biz, listen to the minority
Never go all in
Never FOMO
If you can't figure out why something is pumping or is pumping too hard, sell.

Colour me surprised. Glad to hear that. What scares me most of a crypto crash is having so many people hanging themselves and Veeky Forums going eerily quiet in the aftermath.

on second thought, ICO alert lists the upcoming ICOs as well. There's a lot of shit to plough through. That's why I said you are mostly on your own. You have to be very confident in your ability to pick them by yourself though.

PBPFFfffFFFFFfffFFFT-T

"A dollar saved is better than a dollar earned" is an adage my grandmother used to say. The theory is simple. You don't pay taxes on coupons, credit card rewards, or debt repaid. When you earn more, part of it is going to get stolen. So I've always prioritized the savings of expenditures.

Like the difference between repaying a dollar of debt at 4% APR being strictly better than a 5% return with the same money after considering paying taxes on that 5%.

If a girl seems intimidated by you, and you haven't done anything weird recently, then she likes you brah

underrated comment.

Thanks man

You'll lose BTC on 90% of altcoins

Don't invested in hook noses or women

Buy low, sell high

buy coins biz shills when threads are rare and coin hasnt mooned yet

sell same coins when 2+ threads on first page for two consecutive days

Has that actually worked for you?

kek

this works for me

teach yourself how to be kind.

"You can't turn a ho into a housewife"