Worst scarred character that you have played as

Worst scarred character that you have played as

" The men who did this, live no more"

My half-orc outlander (nomad) paladin in 5e. Tribal warfare is tough work.

My one beautiful Elf alchemist. Hands, face and head now horribly burned for not wearing welding equipment while he checked out a new alchemy trap we found. That trash got me two new bombs though was cool.

My current wizard character is missing all the muscles in one of his legs after an experiment gone terribly wrong.
He basically got magic polio leg. Shit sucks when you're running from enemies.

I dunno, does having half your head covered in chemical burns count?

Half of the head burned to the bone, when his bionic eye melted in the eyesocket due to warp sorcery. He still fought for 5 days after that, despite going without sleep, getting his arm chopped off and suffering multiple hellgun chest wounds. When he finally got medical help, half of his face was replaced by an adamantine plate.
A decade later a renegade Navigator looked at him with his third eye, using master-level Lidless stare. The character passed his toughness test not to die on the spot, but enemy still rolled max possible damage (27 on 2d10+7), and all of his body burst in flame. He surved it, but got horrific burns.

Scars are for peasants who let themselves get hit.

I played a paralyzed person that had sun burns up their back from being left out in the sun after their back was broken.

Was pretty cash playing as a wheel chair user, too bad the game died after 2 sessions.

More stitches than actual scars...played a frankensteins monster in Shadowrun (played him as a street sam with shit ton of "bioware")
He was patched together from 13 humans, 5 dwarves 4 elves, a pair of Trolls and a Giant. (funnily enough, no Orc). So he was understandably a stitched together mess, with dwarvem teeth inside a troll sized mouth,overly long arms ending in club like hands and parts of his body that just didnt fit right with one another.

I once played a Duros engineer in a Star Wars campaign whose head and face was horribly disfigured when he was shot in the face by another party member. He later went mad with revenge and became a minor villain in the campaign.

In the films we almost always see blasters killing outright - I'm not sure that my character should have survived his injury, but it made for a better story.

A tumblrina.

A Star Wars bounty hunter (human) who had his lips and most of his cheeks burnt off while fighting a sith inquisitor. Eventually got revenge on the git by strapping a manoeuvring thruster to his back and shooting him into a wall at 600 mph.
My guy had some pretty gruesome kills.

Scars are for your bodyguards that take the assassin's blade you earned through negligence.

An ork broke my character's jaw in a game of wfrp 2e. I had to buy a new one made out of metal.

What is the picture from?

My character had his entire right arm ripped out of its socket by a Chryssalid expy. He survived, just, and got a sweet bionic replacement.

I thought it was great, started cracking Steve Austin jokes as soon as the session was over. Unfortunately the other player who had a character lose an arm freaked out at the GM big-time. Probably a reason why the game died two sessions later, just as I was starting to get the hang of it as well.

Witcher 2.

witcher 2.

I played a Ghoul once in a Fallout game.

>yall smoothskins need Atom
FTFY

A former soldier and adventurer, she was missing a leg, an arm, an eye and ear, and generally pretty badly scarred all over. Understandable why she got NTR'd in the end for the pretty bard.

I played a character in Fallout who had leather patches glued to his face instead of cheeks. The originals were spontaneously removed by a stray rifle bullet.

My brawler style miracle Healer once took an attack to save his wounded friend. That attack was a fireball. Plate armor gets hot when hit with a fireball. He was burn scarred all over

I once played a jolly; fat, musically inclined, sadistic, gay rapist on a boat.
I had intended him to be a jolly, fat, musically inclined, occasionally hot tempered, gay dude on a boat but things got very out of hand in that game

That cult was confined to one settlement in the entire USA
Radiation can be applied anywhere
You didn't fix anything.

>confined to one settlement in the entire USA
There were a ton of Atom-worshipers in fallout 4. They even got their hands on an abandoned nuclear arsenal.

>fallout 4

All Flesh Must Be Eaten. I wanted to play an Xevier type character. Influencial, rich, smart and skilled at a few things. But I was stuck in a wheelchair.

I was excited about playing him but during the first session another party member knocked me out of my chair to leave behind as a distraction and ripped my gun out of my hands. Only character of mine that ever died.

Horribly disfigured from top to bottom, affected posture, as well as loss of several limbs, including head. Cybernetic resurrection so extensive that more or less all semblence of previous self is gone, both mental and physical.

>fallout 4
>fallout 3: part 2

Choose 2

My dwarf lost his arm because he pissed off a dragon. Until he got his iron prosthetic, he walked around wielding a one-handed battleaxe and only had one arm to do this with.

One of his companions also held him down and shaved his beard off a day after he left the hospital.

In one Vampire game my jaw got blown-off at close range by a shotgun.

ST insisted I couldn't regenerate it...at first. But after two more sessions of me being particularly chatty in a voice that would sound as someone would if they had no bottom of their mouth, he texted me and told me that my mouth fully regenerated between sessions after imbibing a of of blood.

My Imperial Guardsman in Dark Heresy began the game with burn scars across half his head. Then later on an unfortunate encounter with a daemonhost took care of the other half.

I had a guardsmen character start off with about 70% of his body covered in burns because the gorgon transport he was in took a hit.

I was playing a Kreigsmen, so the rest of the party didn't know until almost the end of the game when we got captured and stripped, and the party almost left me in the cell because they didn't recognize me. It was a great campaign. He's an Inquisitor now.

Played a character in a high fantasy type game who got progressively maimed as the game went on.

Fortunately magitech is a thing; by the end she had robotic leg braces, a prosthetic arm, and I think a couple of other doodads shoved into her.

Pic related; art I got for her from the drawthread.

40-something combat medic with PTSD flashbacks who lost an arm to a grenade, now a shadowrunner who operates a small clinic on the side.

Did you also get art of the 'doodads' that were 'shoved into her'?

>Atom cult in the glowing sea
>Nothing but radiation weapons
>Nothing lives there except thing immune to radiation
>One giant radscorpion later, everyone is dead
Fucking really?
Did Bethesda never playtest the Glowing sea at all?

...I honestly can't think of one off the top of my head, and I've played a LOT of characters. Martials, Mages, Knights, etc. I've just typically never played a game where magical healing wasn't a thing and my DMs always ruled that healing wounds magically never left scars, myself included.

Guess I need to play a Barbarian one of these days.

You can have any smith make another arm. You can't grow another beard. You killed the manling right?

Caesar was fucked up so badly, they had to replace basically all of him with robot parts, and by now it's unclear if he is a human or a vacuum cleaner.