Too early to dump BTC and switch to XMR or just right time now?

Too early to dump BTC and switch to XMR or just right time now?

buy verge instead. true privacy. monero leaks ip and traceable.

100% XMR

>leaks IP

3/10 made me giggle

shitty meme

only if it doesn't fall out of a meme triangle

exactly, currently 2 triangles are forming - one from the 27/28 august and another from 13 november......both are going on a almost identical resistance line.
the support for the current one is around 171, if it falls under, next certain support is at 130.

but this double triangle looks too nice to me, hope the coreans will pump it up in the next days

topkek. Have you tried restarting your pc? or upgrading to Windows 1998?

explain to me how the ip is leaking.
i mean, traceable, okay, that may be possible but leaking ip address...

the state of monero bagholders hahahahaha

i don't have any monero
so, please explain

monero leaks ip adresses in transaction you make. verge has TOR on it so nobody can trace you. monero bagholders will tell you kovri and stuff but thats vaporware at this point

and if you use tor to make your transactions?

yes i've been bagholding since 80$

It's amazing how delusonal you are. Verge is exactly Bitcoin on Tor, nothing more. So it's essentially useful.

You can also use Monero on top of Tor, and if you do this you are automatically miles ahead of what Verge can do (because of all the other Monero's properties). Kovri will be a step further.

In a couple of years, Verge won't even exist anymore. The actual bagholders here are those easily bamboozled by Verge's cheap marketing tactics.

I meant *essentially useless of course, kek

monero will never have wraith protocol

>monero will never have wraith protocol
because only shitcoins with optional privacy need stupid memes like that

yes, like kovri.

history has shown us that verge wont have it either

The Wraith protocol is a ripoff of Monero, done worse. And the whitepaper dedicates a grand total of 2 pages to it. LMAO

There is a paragraph on Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman that reads like a Wikipedia entry. I didn't check, but I wouldn't be surprised if it were.

hey user ... i'm doing a lot of TA research. and i've gone through RSI, MACD, candlesticks, floating wushu ... but i still don't know how to draw triangles or other formats ... like, is there a training video in particular you learned this from??

thanks in advance
yours,
a fellow faggot

monero holders damage control

I'll just point out that you haven't provided a single argument for why XVG could be better than XMR (hint: it isn't). I'm pretty sure you don't even know how this Wraith protocol supposedly works.

>yes, like kovri.
i guess you are to retarded even to know difference between wrath and kovri functions
keep coping

>having optional IP privacy

well

wraith is optional blockchain privacy you brainlet
monero blockchain is private by desing

wraith is optional blockchain privacy you brainlet
monero blockchain is private by design

>do a monero transaction
>ip traced
>get swatted.

Threadly reminder that XMR has a hard ceiling of $200. It becomes profitable to mine on AWS spot instances at that point so get ready for an infinite amount of rented hash power to dump on you.

top kek

need better fud if you want to get cheap xmr retards

>not using vpn or tor in 2017 even for casual browsing
i guess average verge buyer is so retarded he needs to be spoonfed
luckily you'll be able to drop your bags soon and finally start using monero with korvi

Do you know anything about mining or you just spew bullshit you read online ? I will give just one word to you and hopes it helps 'difficulty'

Buy XMR right now. Dipping a bit, good time now. It will get pumped in the next week or two.

Shut the fuck up. This is more of a meme I know, but people looking into privacy coins think this might be true.

For anybody in that boat, look into the Kovri updated.

kovri is a vaporware. its said to be done, but its taking forever. you faggots paying the dev for this? hahahaha, you monero bagholders just got scammed

>not even their main devs can integrate tor/i2p in their coin
>being this dumb

I'll enjoy reading drug busts because of monero being used in darknet next year hahahahaha

>hashpower increases dramatically
>difficulty adjusts after a bunch of new blocks are mined
>it's not profitable anymore
WAS GETTING BTFO PART OF YOUR MASTER PLAN?

You seem to really be believing this, so apparently you're just naturally retarded or something.

The progress of Kovri can be followed on Github and IRC. The funny thing is that nobody in the Verge community knows what the hell does the Wraith protocol do and where/when it is implemented.

>coin at ath
>bagholding
can vergens get even more deluded?

nice digits, but you guys just got scammed by monero-kovri group. accept it. kovri is vaporware, it will never be finished.

>he payed for a dev to add i2p in his coin

>pricing a coin is USD

*in USD*

Jesus christ bro, you need to relax. Either you're trying to FUD monero to try buy it cheaper, or you're just holding some heavy ass Verge bags (99% sure it's the second option there).

Either way, neck yourself.

Yeah someone who bought monero at 40$ and sold at 200$ is such a big loser

>>pricing a coin is USD
vergen and btc maximalist
you just went full retard
ofc im pricing in usd
where else can i cash out my profits?

especially when he can buy back at 160$ and sell again anywhere between 500 - 1000 next year, lol

xvg is a mental disease

Well you faggot, you bought it with dollars or spend dollars to get the mining equipment and electricity

muh tor is private
>being this stupid
>DNI/NSA tool

>I'm pretty sure you don't even know how this Wraith protocol supposedly works.

that much is obvious