YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING CUNTS!!! I WAS HOLDING IOTA BUT I SOLD IT BEFORE IT MOONED BECAUSE OF THE FUDDING ON HERE...

YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING CUNTS!!! I WAS HOLDING IOTA BUT I SOLD IT BEFORE IT MOONED BECAUSE OF THE FUDDING ON HERE. IS THERE ANYONE LEFT HERE WHO'S ACTUALLY TRYING TO HELP OR JUST A BUNCH OF SELFISH CUNTS?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=what is FUD?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Haha I bought ur iota

Everyone FUDing here are just poor pajeets who are bitter that they can't buy anything worth more than $10(their yearly sallary)

may Jesus shit down your throat

Did the same mistake with IOTA, sold at like 0.50, shit happens, don't make the same mistake with LINK.

>he doesn't understand this is the next big thing
kekk

is link not gonna drop to 18c soon?

>listening to Veeky Forums short FUD'ers
played by pajeet, well done user. Fucking retard

i know its a good coin cunt, i was gonna buy back, didn't expect it to moon when it did, thought it would dip for a while

90% of the FUD is from retarded /pol/tards why would you listen to them?

>OF THE FUDDING ON HERE
no fudding when we say strong hands

you had weak hands

>he makes decisions in crypto based on what Veeky Forums says
Always DYOR. And learn which ones are PnD and which ones you HODL.

You're stupid. Never take biz's advice as 100% truth. Go with your instinct first.

I joined the FUD without knowing what this shitcoin even does.

Its overrated. Unproven tech with security flaws. Dont FOMO into this just because of the hype and pajeets shilling it. Given that it has surpassed LTC in mkt cap just shows how many expectations are priced in

>my news are outdated and based on pre-alpha testnet
>corporate backing
>big announcement EVERY FUCKING DAY OF THE WEEK
>most volume crypto in the world
>bad investment
never change poorfags

Let's see what tomorrow brings us ;)

LTC is just another qt wallet. IOTA is new tech

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Buy LINK and hold it
There I helped you

Don't trust like that.

>buying your shitty link bags
nice try pajeet

literal nice guy chad neet here. how can i help user?

The thing that people here fud the most is bancor. /pol/tarfs are afraid

are you seriously still FUDing at this point?
after all the fucking major announcements. the platform is even up and running with no flaws.
what the fuck is wrong with Veeky Forums. I swear to god you guys just came from /pol/ or reddit

I agreed with the FUD yet I didn't sell because I like money.
Maybe you're just a brainlet

What's FUD?

lmgtfy.com/?q=what is FUD?