Drawthread: Flying Bandit's Edition

PRevious Thread Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for fun, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request. There is no exception to this rule, it doesn't matter if you "have work" or "are going to bed".

DO:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners and say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

DON'T
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

And for fuck's sake, when someone is being an obvious cunt, DO NOT REPLY TO THEM. All you're doing is wasting bumps and fanning the fire.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
Figure Drawing:
quickposes.com/pages/random
Beginners Guide to Drawing:
archive.is/GNIq1
The w/ic/i art guide:
sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2t52zdYCNEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THE BANDITS LIVE

Requesting a shaman with a wolf skull hat, a bark mask and regular civilian attire
Everything else is up to the artist.

Did your request, sorry for the sloppy job but I hope you'll find it bearable.

Requesting a brown elven warrior king. He is wearing black armour, with a purple sash, a white cloak and crown like in the pic in the middle. There is a sun design somewhere on his armour (chest or arm, or on the cloak).

He has yellow eyes with a dark sclera.

Oh yeah, good thing you posted on this one too. I'm taking this one up, made a sketch, it turned out okay enough to keep working on. I'll probly finish it, to a point where I can post a WIP tonight.

Could I get the manifestation of my warlock's patron?

>Black body, seemingly sprouting sharp blades of obsidian across it's surface. Like the guy with the sword body in my reference image, but sharper and more like shattered glass.
>Faceless head, formed of numerous shattered pieces forming something like a tall crown.
>Portal in his chest, seemingly leading to some vast abyss of space. Black oily tentacles are reaching out and wrapping around his chest and arms.
>Wrapped in black and red robes, sitting in a massive black throne. No carvings or anything, think the Monolith from 2001: A Space Odyssey. More tentacles are wrapping around it's base and from behind it.
>A backdrop of dying stars and nebula on some far off dark world.
>In general, not too menacing or decrepit looking. He should have a sort of regal bearing, almost martyr like.

Pretty cliched for a dark god, I know, but I felt like getting back to basics with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=2t52zdYCNEc

Reposting from last thread.

I would love it if someone could draw up my character. He sports a wavy short hairstyle and nobleman sideburns, as the lad on the left is. His hair is dark brown and rather greasy, however. He carries around an old musket and wears an outfit like the person on the right is wearing, however, probably a bit more realistic in proportions. You can't see it in the pictures, but the boots are just generic brown leather. He's a nobleman in theory, but feel free to make the face a bit more scoundrel-y rogue-y than the noble guy in the picture.

Thanks in advance!

Requesting a drawing of a satyr getting bum rushed by six very large wolves while pic related looks on in the background in stoic disappointment.

Satyr is an even 4 ft tall while the armored dude is about 6'3".

For those wondering, the Satyr is my party's bard while the armored dude is my fighter tank. They don't see eye to eye, often over matters of tactics and morals. We were confronted by a pack of larger than normal wolves, the Satyr thought he could charm the beasties and avoid a fight altogether. The results are what I'd like to see drawn.

Please and thank you, Drawfriends.

(Anchor post with same details.)
Breacher from only war just recently out of surgery hugging a lightly burned blind girl with zero hair and a fairly big bust.

We have a psyker who was basically a neet and loved this sweater a whole lot. The only problem is over time the filth she was used to turned her sweater into a symbol of Nurgle and had to be literally burned off of her with holy promethium. In addition to that, she had a corruption happen to her in game that caused her to become sick at the sight of cleanliness, so her eyes had to be gouged out.

The Breacher had fallen in love with the poor girl earlier in the session, and had been trying to help her at the expense of danger. In the last session her heart was stabbed out by a demon of Nurgle trying to protect the psyker and is only alive because the tech priest knows how to make a mechanical one. This scene would be right after she woke up and saw the psyker in the medical bay.

requesting an image of her, i would like to see in image where she is levitating in the air, her arms partially raised as a green aura goes around them, with huge parts of buildings, people, and other objects levitate behind her.
i would like it to look supper ominous and scary if possible. thanks!

thank you so much.

Requesting a picture of a chaos Gargant stuffing down a lord of Plauges into a sack/ or his pants while the Lord of Plauges are visibly upset and tries to get out of the Gargants grip.
I was also the guy who request the duel between a beastlord and a lord of Plauges a few weeks ago.

i just post requests, it's not my fault if the drawfriends want to fill them

Oh and you said a lot is up for artist interpretation, but did you mean that to include gender?

Actually...
he secretly pays us, you know, just to spite you (wink, wink)

A little background. I am a wizard and during combat I cast silent image, a spell which conjures up some sort of distraction for the enemies, and for hilarity's sake I made it look like a giant dick. Some time later, we got our hands on a greater rod of wonder, an item that does random things based on what you roll. So I rolled my 1d10000 and then ensuing result was "the last illusion you saw becomes living and sentient" and it just so happened that the last illusion we saw was the giant dick i summoned. Long story short, I have a sentient dick with the intelligence of a dog following me around and obeying my commands.

I am requesting a picture of a penis with armor charging into combat.

Thanks in advance.

So in this request you can choose few aspects as you see fit - I don't really want to make you waste a lot of your time on this so just pick what you see as the easiest to make and what you like the most to draw

>Woman in armour like pic related but a little bit lighter version - without this collar, shield and maybe with less parts on arms
>With kettle helmet like pic related attached to her armour on waist/hip
>simple two-handed war hammer (pic related) with or without any significant ornaments (if you really like to drawing them etc feel free to add them) instead of mace
>Hair like pic related but make her ginger
>standing with a campfire behind her with all her shit like bags, food etc next to it
>Draw her in whatever location you like - a forest would be the best but if you are good at drawing ruins - do it
>You can also choose her pose freely - with hammer over her arm, on the ground etc - as you wish and as you can. Just draw her standing
>noticeable big breasts but cleavage in armour or other boob-holes is not obligatory - to be honest chain armor or breastplate would be even better. Don't want to make her animu-tier warrior in bizzare armor but she needs to be well-stacked

Thanks

I would preferr a male. forgot to include that

Just to point out. This is what an amazing drawfriend drew me a few weeks back

*prefer

Requesting a cute little dragonwrought kobold girl who's a rouge. She's going off on her first big adventure.

kindly requesting an image of this girl dressed in dirty/torn clothing, with a large man looming over her all creepy like, but she is secretly wielding a nasty looking knife behind her back and clenching it like she is ready to waste the dude

this is literally everything ive ever wanted out of life

Bumping from last thread

Genevote the Red;

> Genevote is in the service of the church of Palor, and part of a large party that was sent to slay demons that had overrun a village. Her mentor and her were trapped in the desecrated church of said town by a powerful demon lord. After an exhausting battle that cost the life of Genevote's mentor, she finally struck the final blow to the demon lord. But as the blow was struck Genevote felt a fire burn up her arm and into her chest so sever that it rendered her unconscious.
> When she awoke she found herself bound and surrounded by the surviving members of her party. Apparently the demon had cursed and defiled her body in its dying breath, altering her arm to be replaced by his own. She was informed by the cleric that the demonic arm is tied to her life by power greater than any he had ever seen. Her order stands against any form of corruption thus she understood her life was now forfeit.
> But she did not wish to die, not this day. She managed to break free finding that her demonic arm gave her new physical strength and was able to manifest the demons sword from thin air.
> Now she is hunted by her own church as she tries to survive long enough to find a way to safely remove the foul appendage that wont cost her own life.

Now that that's out of the way she looks like the redhead knight, with full plate armor that is silver with a gold trim. Her demonic arm grew while her armor was still on, so the right side armor should look sheared or broken. She wears a large red cape clasped in a fashion to easily hide her demonic arm.

For her pose could she have her demonic arm pulled back for a downward slash, her cape flared out behind her.

Thank you very much!

It's my first try don't judge me

Requesting a navigator for my Rogue trader crew

A tall woman with pale skin and long dark hair. Wearing a dress like in the pic. Bearing the usual navigator staff. Her third eye would covered with a headband

Reposting from last thread

I'd love to have my request filled.

She is crowned in a mane of thick raven-black hair this young, but tall, girl looks confident in herself. The milky white cloud over her eyes suggest blindness and contrasts with her brown skin. Her athletic build and prominent muscles hint at a martial arts upbringing. She dresses in medieval Japanese-style attire with wraps on her feet like the ones on her hands. (Just without the prayer beads of pic related)

requesting this lovely gal sitting down on a tree branch playing with a very young green dragon please!

I kept the haircut. Cheers

A 40k Navigator (any character, doesn't have to be this one) wearing shades over their third eye.

i would like to see a picture of her in some simple clothing, maybe some dark colored short shorts/skirt and a thin, loose fitting white shirt with purple ribbons. laying on her back on the top of a building looking up at the sky. think that is doable for anyone? thanks!

Requesting miniature human riding a seagull pretending to be an ambulance.

Uh think you tagged the wrong post. kinda nothing involved with my request except that its female.

Requesting a changeling girl (similar to one on right) with a short white asymmetric cut hair style. She should in the armor of the girl on the left without the hood, and if at all possible a mandolin or guitar would be amazing for her. Body type wise she is more petite than anything else. Thank you to anyone who decides to give it a shot!

>hook, line and sinker

Not that poster

Looking for someone to draw muh rogue. He's got a small scar on his lower left lip.

Not OR but nice
I would make the neck shorter tho

two cakes delivery user coming back for a third

Belongs in the OC thread, m8

don't police the thread...its an art request, yes? then it belongs here...

Looks a bit FAS but not bad otherwise

No it doesn't. Not even close.

Taking creature requests

The cunt already had that shit filled a couple threads ago, it doesn't belong here.

Mind doing a bulette looking as cute as possible?

Not the same changeling mate, sorry to say you are wrong here.

My request is valid as is, so I will stay here for now.

just because someone request an elf doesn't make all people who requests elves the same dude. calm the fuck down

Two words "wolf dragon" go wild with it.

Thanks again!

Requesting a Very young (almost loli like) little Vampire girl dressed in torn rags with a little blood dripping from her mouth and a young boy, laying on the ground beneath her, seemingly dead. and the Vampire girl is very distraught about this, tears in her eyes and such.

Request:

Mannfred "Sandbar" Black

Essentially a less wealthy Captain Gangplank (like from League of Legends) with a bit bigger, bushier beard, two sheathed cutlasses on his hips, and an ornate pistol that has an electric crystal in place of a hammer in one of his hands

Requesting a snake/poison themed tiefling rogue for a coming game.

>brown/tan skin, white hair
>has fangs for bite attack
>long, slender, scaly tail
>Nightcrawler style hands and feet for grabbin and stabbin

Thank you so much anyone who decides to do anything for this!

Requesting elf vikings, please note that I am not asking for all the details I mentioned to be drawn, that would be ridiculous. I just wanna see some elf vikings chilling on a ship. I gave this much detail, purely in case a potential drawfriend wants to utilize them in some way.

Each one is a ship, long, with great sails, and oars, but they are each floating through the sky. On these ships are elves. Hundreds of elves. They drink, dress in furs, and seem to like large mellee weapons, like axes and swords. There's one ship, bigger than the rest by many many times, and there's something burning, some kind of pyre, at its rear. The smaller ships are longboats, but this larger ship is bigger than most castles.

They are led by pic related.

That's the scene, as it were, but I feel like I've been unclear on what I'm requesting exactly (literally autistic here, so I apologise for that). What I'm requesting is just a small portion of something happening somewhere in this scene. Maybe there's a couple of elves in furs drinking, looking out over the side of the ship, and we can see clouds beyond, or maybe there's an elf using a whetstone to sharpen his blade while he sits near the pyre, another ship soaring overhead, just visible in the top of the image, etc. The point is, this whole wall of text is for inspiration, if it gives you an idea of some part of this you'd like to draw, then that's my request.

Tried something, not sure if it's what you were after, hope you enjoy

haven't you gotten this delivered like...3 times already? im not trying to be rude or anything, i have just seen you post this so frequently but i swear i saw a few deliveries a while back.

I'd like to request a blind woman (pic related) hugging a man with a burned face. They are looking at their newly born quadruplets with a look of dread on their faces. The woman has brown hair, and dresses like nobility, she also has a voluptuous figure. The man wears a mithral breastplate and a jet black cloak. He also wears very functional dark brown clothing beneath the armour. He has messy brown hair, which he has cut himself with a knife. He has a visible spellbook about his person somewhere.

Feel free to omit details depending on how detailed a drawing you want to do.

It must be posted, as is tradition.

Cool outfit ref, can ya post the original image of it if you still have it please?

Also, good filename kek[/spoiler[

Hope you are still around. Here you go!

Re-requesting from last thread, Culist-Chan in the Nevermore costume, doing said pose, lisping out "all the lonely people, where do they all come from?". The mask would be like pic related with face visible, twisted into a toothy grin. Thanks for looking, friends.

Not the OR, but I think there were a couple deliveries done in over 9000 hours in paint. Nothing that couldn't be done by anybody really

Not OR but nigga that's kawaii as fuck

Requesting a half-elf woman flirting with pic related. She has a fair skin tone turning towards a pale, ephemeral green and if you look closely, you can see small roots where her veins are supposed to be. Her hair is the green of summer leaves and her slightly slanted eyes are a matching shade without white or pupils.

I'd like to request my upcoming Wh40kRPG DH2e Acolyte Rasef Badru. This might seem like a bunch but it's really just giving the option of either heavy armor or light/daily armor style. Don't worry about including any weapons, shields, or etc unless you want to; those are very likely to change frequently until later.

First, face and build
>old soldier vibe, tired and world weary
>face like a slightly aged up mix between Ocelot and Basch in the upper left corner
>hair and beard should be dark and peppered, also a bit messy and unkempt, beard like Basch, hair around shoulder length or a bit shorter
>skin tone should be a medium tan to dark olive tone, I'm basing him around Egyptian skin range
>eye color is up to you

Everyday
>Something of a mix of the bottom left images
>pauldrons preferred, even if they're only part of the jacket
>colors would be blues and golds for the most part
>jacket design would be some general Imperium style designs save for the circle parts
>circle parts feature an emblem with the Golden Throne in the background and a sword planted into the ground in the foreground, vague depiction is fine here
>hat would be nice, hair would be pulled back in a loose ponytail for this outfit
>armor like pieces fully up to artist
>gold sash is important, would be under jacket

Full Battle Rattle (all right side images)
>blue and gold colors again
>gold sash still important
>something like a modified version of the imperial guard armor towards the other images
>helm would be held
>hair would be loose in this
>no visible emblems needed here
>otherwise style to taste

If there are any questions, comments, concerns, or WiP's posted I will try to respond within 12 hours. My schedule is rather busy coming up though so if I don't, I will definitely do so within 24.

I will not be bumping this request, though I will repost it in every thread I catch until complete.

This is what happens when you post drunk and/or tired as fuck.[/spoiler[

Requesting pic related getting caught doing uncharacteristically girly things such as reading romance novels, or playing the cello, or admiring ball gowns. She would be like a deer in headlights when caught.

She also has a split tongue, if that comes into it at all.

So you're setting a bar for what free art requesters are entitled to?

If the delivery is literally stick men done on paint, that aint a delivery, just saiyan

Requesting a scarred up face having elf male with a gauntlet blade. Wearing chain mail under really ratty noble clothing. As well as a holstered double barreled pistol.

Aw crap, I didn't see the new thread thing and bumped my request as the old thread was being archived. I hope it's alright to bring it here.

So, I'd like to request an art for the character I'm currently playing in a Naruto D20 campaign.

It's pretty much Kakuzo (the guy on the top left) with fairer skin, blue eyes and red eyeliner thing like the face reference at the bottom. He's using the clothes from the top right without the sleeves but still with the red armband on and the horned forehead protector.

I'd greatly appreciate it.

Requesting this woman without the jewellery. She should be wearing pyjamas, curled up alone on a bed for two people. She looks sadly at a painting of a long-haired red-headed teenage girl. Besides that, theres not much more info, she is in a circular tower, if that helps.

>mfw it'll never be done

OR danke shoen!

>itt brokefags bitching about their beggar deliveries

If wishes were horses, wizards wouldn't be made to cast them nearly as much.

It's cool. Reposting in the new thread is the exemption to the 24hr bump rule anyway.

Requesting this guy visiting a grave, bow on his back. He's on his knees, hands grabbing at his twin daggers in their sheaths in rage. On the grave there is one word: 'Serena’.

Requesting an albino half-giant (about 8 feet tall) with light blue eyes and short white hair. He's a zen archer (think monk + archer), so give him a big bow with some possibly magical looking arrows (they use ki to make trickshots and shit).

Pic related for an idea of how he might dress.

Nothing. Not anything I couldn't do myself at least, anyway. One guy did something on paint in all of 2 minutes so he could say "there you go it's done please leave now" at one point, but I think it was the same thread were a little later I had a drawfriend tell me to keep posting (said it was interesting to him, but he was busy, but he'd like to see somebody else do it someday maybe).

You'll be glad to know I'll be gone for a festival for a week tomorrow, so you'll get a break from this request that seems to bother people so much, despite the fact I never even bump it, unless porting it to a new thread

it doesn't bother me, i dont care, post it untill you get an actual delivery, i was just curious is all because i though i heard something about it.
good luck to you man!

I'd like to request my shadowrunner, Magnar: An orc adept who follows Conan as his mentor spirit.

>Magnar's tall and athletic, with light skin and a mane of dark blonde hair
>He dons a ballistic breastplate over his sleeveless coat and hides it beneath a red cloak
>To complement his attire he wars protective bracers and a visor
>His weapon of choice is a heavy longsword, which may or may not be flaming, but sometimes he also carries a shotgun

Feel free to add or change things if you draw him. If you want to you can draw him posing on a pile of dead CorpSecs/gangers, with one or more corporate princesses or street chics holding onto him

Thanks for reading and have a nice day

Not 100%, but I can dig it. Thanks, man.

That pic pops up a bunch on Veeky Forums would like to see variants of the character.

So you want a brown Toph?

Making a request for a male drow wearing robes like pic related, and an eyepatch over his right eye. Coincidentally, drow hair is the exact same hair color as pic related.

Beard and moustache are optional.

requesting a stage 3 (pic related) vampire countess with white hair, in a nightgown, polishing her nails

Oh wow, thanks Mimic!
Holy shit, thank you also

Re-post from end of previous thread:

Looking for a female kobold ranger, gold scales if colored, riding an unusually large gecko. Preferably a cute kobold (cutebold?) and a leaf-tailed gecko as pictured.

She could be deadly serious with a crossbow or buff magic ready, or played up for comedic value as a miniature firecracker with some serious bluster. Or anywhere in between. Thanks!

is Gerard still alive?

Anchor for this user, curious to see the finished render

Would anyone be willing to take a Warhammer related request? I would like a Night Goblin Warboss drawn. He's gonna be the "Big" baddy for a WHFRP game. He's going to be in the typical Night goblin robes with chain mail armor. He has a coif that covers his mouth and his large nose pokes out. Under the nose are some small triangles of scrap metal painted white and nailed to the coif to look like very sharp nasty teeth and fangs. Just the top teeth no bottom teeth. He has a boss pole with a few skulls and a Chaos Warrior's helmet to top it off. I don't care how it looks just make it look like he was relatively imposing when he was alive. Horns spikes all that good shit, just have fun with it. The Goblin Boss wields an old Flamberge that is broken near the middle. It is tarnished and unclean. I want him standing in a captain morganesque pose with the broken sword in the air, using a squig as the stepping stone instead of the barrel. He's also wearing steel toed boots with spikes on the tips for good kicks

A thank you for at least reading the request

If anybody would like any other things of him to draw, his other exploits are:
Murdering an entire army of ogres with stealth tactics with a bow from the treetops
Slaughtering elite soldiers in some fort with two crystal shortswords
Dodging lightning

To name a few. Man, that guy could never roll badly.

Was it though? The ass didn't even include it in his reference. The least you could do is include it if you were unsatisfied and say "hey, appreciate it but not what I was hoping for" just so artists don't make similar choices in the future

Requesting a Navajo cowgirl THE "FEMALE COWBOY EQUIVALENT" KIND NOT THE FURRY KIND twirling two revolvers.

i was wondering if the person who drew me the girl on the right could draw me the girl on the left in the same style? sorry to call you out again like this and its okay if you don't want to, but i absolutely adore this style.

if you do decide to draw her do you mind if i ask for a specific pose?

i forgot to attach the file like a ding bat