How much money do I need for a 15 days thailand tour

Alright biz 2017 was crazy made some profit and wanna spend it on alcohol hookers and entertainment. Anyone here been to thailand how much money a dingle guy needs for 15 days.

Honestly can do all that for less than 1k in 2 weeks there

im about to do the same, lets meet up and fight each other

everyone will think you're into traps if you go to thailand for 2 weeks

Honestly not much at all. Unless you are going to be an idiot and stay at expensive western brand hotels.

Also right now it's high season so things will be more expensive than usual. I assume you are going to go to Pattaya right?

For 15 days, I dunno, 1k is probably enough, bring 2k just in case because of high season.

That's why you never say you're going to Thailand. user is going back to his hometown to take care of some family issues.

$5 per blow, 10$ for anus

all these larpers never been to Thailand, lets get realistic here
>stay at "ok" hotel 30~40 per day, unless you are cheap fuck than stay at hostel for like 10
>normal meal is 2-3, whole fried fish is like 7
>foot massage is like 5-10 depend on 30min or 1hr
>happy ending massage is from 1500-5000 bath, quality of girl follows the price, I personally tried 4k and it is ok.
>if you want trash hooker, then yes it cheap and you may get free std also. Just go to pattaya beach and pick up any.
>if want high quality, go to go-go bar, looking for 4000-5000bath "dancer", will make better memory/experience for you.
>weed is cheap but hard to find, need to ask around.

>he doesn't wait for the go go dancer at the club when they get off work to get the cheap 2k baht price

>5000 Baht for happy ending

Where the fuck did you go? I paid 1000 Baht to fuck the masseuse afterwards. A happy ending is only 500 baht. To fuck a girl on beach road Pattaya is 400-600 Baht depending on the girl and your haggling skills.

Looks like you are buying expensive meals and staying at expensive hotels as well. You shouldn't be paying more than $15 a day for a hotel.

>To fuck a girl on beach road Pattaya is 400-600 Baht
WTF this aint the 1990s dude.

happy ending included fuck also.
1000 baht should landed you on those late 20 and ugly
mine one is 18~20 and a 8/10
pattaya beach is a no go to me, they looks dirty/HIV-like as hell.
as for hotel, I already said you can stay at crappy place for 10, personally I dont cheap out on hotel as I go vacation to enjoy, not minding a few buck.

3k desu but the more the better. I’ve been to Thailand 3 times.

hmm, I never try this, what time they usually off? I normally sleep at 3,4am latest.

thats only like 25% then canada
whats the point
i dont see why it would be so popular if it really cost that much

How old as you? I am 25. Went over there last year. Never paid more than 600 Baht on beach road, lowest I paid was actually 300 baht for one girl.

Maybe if you are a 60 year old retiree they make you pay more.

Sawasdee hotels are cheap and not too bad.

>25% less

Pattaya is shithole man. The country is beautiful. Stop being a bimbo and travel!

1k but bring 2 just to be safe

3 a.m. They usually go to Insomia club. Then you can pick them up from there

>spends like tripple on the plain ticket

kek this, it's always the most expensive thing about the trip.

I am 26
>600baht ~ 18.390usd for a hooker
I dont know user, seem not safe to me, are you sure they were not trap or old hag? what is the quality like (age, look, height..)?

it just like disneyland for adult with girls, weed, alcohol, dance and music, you will forget the time there.

And you also far away from home so you can do any shit you want freely.

As for price, you can get very cheap if you really want, but be careful and don't expect too much tho.

where in the world is it cheaper and legal?
thailand maybe too rich for my blood

Some were a bit skinny for me but most were alright, one was even quit thick which I really liked. Didn't get any STD's and no they weren't old or traps. All young females in their 20's.

What time of the year did you go? I got an old friend who told me to never go right at the end or the beginning of the year. But to go in the middle of the year in low season, things are much cheaper and much better.

Kekd

I need an excuse for going to thailand which sounds convincing enough that nobody thinks I'm just going for the hookers. Any ideas anyone?

Was literally just researching this exact topic for myself when stumbled on this thread.

Alright for you and OP. Here is what I paid in 2016 during low season. I was there from May to October in Pattaya.

7900 Baht a month for my hotel. Each meal was either around 60 baht for a burger, or 120 baht for Thai noodles and rice, other stuff is more expensive. 30 baht or so for soft drinks and shit you will need because it's fucking hot. Multiply meals by 3, then multiply that by however long you will be staying there.

As I said before, 400-600 baht for a beach road whore. 500 baht for a happy ending massage, 1000 baht to fuck the massage girl afterwards. between 1200-2500 baht for the high class erotic massages plus sex in the love hotel places. 80-100 baht for a beer in the Go Go Bars, tip the girls with 100 baht notes for lap dances and if they like you, they will stay with you all night and you can touch them and do whatever you want except sex. Sex with the go go bar dances costs another few thousand baht can't remember this one.

Gun ranges, it depends on the gun. A few hundred baht. Everything else, I dunno but really it's not that expensive. Pattaya is cheap as fuck. 1000 baht is less than $40.

high season
1200-1500 bangkok
$30/night hostel. much cheaper in other cities
find a guesthouse if you can, cheaper than hotel, still get a private room.
like the other user said, $7 is basically the most you can pay for a meal, $3 is pretty common.
bring your own condoms, can't feel anything with thai condoms

don't. just say the standard you like travelling & its affordable.