So Sergery said that he is going to make an announcement by years end (Cant find source...

So Sergery said that he is going to make an announcement by years end (Cant find source, also heard this on Veeky Forums so take it with a grain of salt) If this were true what would you honestly like to hear come out of that pudgy mans mouth.
P.S I realize at this point any news is good news for LINK but lets have a bit of fun here.

I hope its a three word reply
"get fucked noLINKs"

The announcement will be that he's sold all the company LINK to buy stocks in McDonalds.

Honestly it took me a few seconds to get the joke,

I would take that

big lols

"We are working with McDonalds on their delivery oracle"

It would work.

That would actually be huge

'Ok, rested up after a long vacation everyone...looking forward to seeing what Steve and Rory have come up with in my absence. Definitely going to buckle-down at some point in 2018, but don't expect to hear from me again until April/May...in the meantime, please keep raging at Rory on Slack...whatever Slack is.

Someone please shop the water to be money

you do realize new partnerships are coming out every day and the sergey is on vacation is a meme with no basis in reality?

>announces confirmed partnership with SWIFT
>announces that even Jacob Rothschild plans to put several billions into chainlink
>announces that all the partnerships with 11k banks and the big insurances is REAL and CONFIRMED
>announces launchdate of mainnet to be 17th January 2018
>LINK pumps to $367 in one day showing us green candles that everyone thought were not possible

If anyone of those things is announces I see LINK hitting an easy x2

anything that isn't "sergey quit" will be a x2 the chainlink community is so starved for information. Sergey knows how to edge us so bad and make you want it

>announces confirmed partnership with SWIFT
>announces that even Jacob Rothschild plans to put several billions into chainlink
>announces that all the partnerships with 11k banks and the big insurances is REAL and CONFIRMED
>announces launchdate of mainnet to be 17th January 2018
>LINK pumps to $367 in one day showing us green candles that everyone thought were not possible
> one hour later price dumps to 15 cents.

mfw it was already priced in.

All cheeseburgers must be sold using smart contracts via chainlink

The news is the rollout of their new website.

ok

Sergery partners with McDonalds ... as a spokesman to announce the McRib is back at McDonalds for a limited time only!

>"We'll just use our special oracle to transfer your funds over to the McSmartcontract, execute the order, and..."

>"it's gone"

Sergey is busy. He has been flying around the world presenting Chainlink to people and working with SWIFT.

>you do realize new partnerships are coming out every day

Source for any of these new partnerships? If they come out every day it will be really easy for you to give links to the most recent two.

> Sergey is busy. He has been flying around the world presenting Chainlink to people and working with SWIFT.

Source?

You two are full of shit.

Honestly, I think it will be a) roadmap b) we hired some Go devs and we're starting the real work on the port.

Some idiot keeps showing a Gitter screenshot where Steve says "we're reimplementing in Go" - he thinks that means they have actually starting writing code already.