Assuming you were into cosplay, what Veeky Forumsrelated character could you pull off with minimal effort?

Assuming you were into cosplay, what Veeky Forumsrelated character could you pull off with minimal effort?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=By1b2GLzDUA
drivethrurpg.com/product/100243/STALKER--The-SciFi-Roleplaying-Game
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mr. Skellington, if I don't hitting pool and then gym soon.

on the other hand, you could cosplay as someone who left humanity behind if you train right

...Nurgle...

A commissar.
Kinda cheating if you're good with costumes and props.

Halfling/dwarf of some kind. I'm 5'4.

I do the Elite Knight from Dark Souls, because years of crippling self esteem issues mean that I am only comfortable drawing attention to myself when I am both covered in protective armor and my face is concealed so no one will recognize me.

Rance.

Being generically western and brown haired with broad shoulders and a height of 6'2" means I fit the heroic archetype fairly well, so I could probably pull off most protagonists, but Rance is easy because all i'd need is some green clothes, some mocked up armour, a cape and a sword.

And a Sill.

Easy.

Which ever one is 6' 5", 300lbs, balding, and wears glasses. I can't say i actively keep track of that sort of thing.

I wish Sorin Markov...

After he shaved his head everyone started saying I look exactly like Ragnar.
My jawline doesn't grow hair like that due to scar tissue on one side and me shaving symmetrically, but otherwise our hairstyles are identical and we have similar faces.

You're that firework or whatever burn scar user, aren't you?

Mark?

Aboleth.

I just take off my clothes and get in the bathtub. Done.

I've got a lithe, sort of muscular physique. I really want to cosplay a Harlequin Solitaire.

As easy as it could get

You've got your work cut out for you then, nothing about a Harlequin's outfit is straightforward or simple to reproduce.

>I do the Elite Knight from Dark Souls, because years of crippling self esteem issues mean that I am only comfortable drawing attention to myself when I am both covered in protective armor and my face is concealed so no one will recognize me.
Wow, on so many levels. Many different types and kinds of wow just happened.

Ochre jelly

i weight lift a lot so prolly kharn since one of his arms is always exposed. id have to cut a bit to get my vascularity up. Maybe an ork something or other just cause id make a fucking power klaw and paint myself green.

I'm cartoonishly tall and pretty well proportioned. So, assuming I had access to a nice set of plate armor, probably some sort of knight.

If we're being serious paint me red, give me horns and a tail, and I'd probably make a neat kitschy devil.

Well, fat neckbeards are Veeky Forums-related...

What if you can't grow a beard?

Being a nig nog I could always just say I'm a Red Guard. Failing that some Imp guard where it would make sense to have a dark skinned individual in their ranks like a Catchan (once I buff up, I definetly will)

Probably Jace from MTG as I too am an absurdly average looking white guy with brown hair

You tall? Is yours one of the rarer types where a barber can make it whiteguy straight hair? If so get some vikingish shit and say your a nord someone hit the randomise button on. Maybe make a nice screenshot of a black nord for proof.

Unfortunately I can do the white guy hair or beard, all curly all over.

Now that I think about it I could also pull off being a ninja from whatever village A and Killer B come from.

Well it depends as thats kinda endemic. The issue is if your hair takes to the chemicals or not. Barbers got this wash that burns a bit but lets them basically comb and stretch it straight then hit it with another wash that keeps it straight. You'd have to try and see if it works and if it doesn't you gotta be okay going in with them shaving the failure off.

Or Afro Samurai though thats not Veeky Forums related.

Penal legionnaire. I'm pale, lanky and have various scars all over my body. All I'm missing is lasgun, bomb collar and qt commanding officer.

The thing is my hair doesn't get long enough to warrant a perm so I it wouldn't mount to much although I suppose it just means I have to do a far better job taking care of my hair.

If I can get a pretty intense fro going then I would perm it just to see what it looks like.

Definetely, although I'm curious how to do the sneaker/getas or at least get something that looks like the cushioning used on the bottom of the geta

We could all be Trolls.

Smelly, greasy, technically vomit is a breath weapon and I fear user's breath

None I can think of. 6'5", white, blond hair, blue eyes, skinny arms and legs, chubby torso and perky man tits, need glasses to see and can't grow a beard

Probably just the geta flat, buy those nice rubber foam floormats with the textured bottom, cut out the right size for the front and back bit two to three times, glue together, carve it up nice, then use some rubber dip or something to make it look whole.
Should have that nice squishy look too.

I'd honestly screw those in as well then cut and sand the bits smooth as well. You could use some good cement but any amount of walking would probably be peel it.

Anything dwarven. 5'4 with broad as fuck shoulders and a beard. Been thinking about getting some armor here and there to start working on a Dwarf costume for Ren. Fest or a Con or something.

After I do my Hotline Miami cosplay on Friday, I'll get started on William Wallace

Bob from Accounting

Slaanesh

Bullshit. No ones ever seen him. Its like santa or god or something except he keeps showing up on payroll and whatever project the boss relegates to him gets done.

STALKER has a table top game.

I swear to god. If i find some asshat making smores over a hobo fire in the stalls at some con i'm gonna be pissed.

Oh dont be posh user ill share some of my bath room smores with you guys and not to mention Sergi brought the summer sausage and energy drinks.

youtube.com/watch?v=By1b2GLzDUA

Come to think of it if you crack a hole in tube and empty out the bowl wouldn't that basically make a nice fire with an air funnel already built in?

I haven't talked about it on Veeky Forums before, but it's from the fire on the USS George Washington after it left Chile.

No.

Or we could just use the trash can

I've gone as a Guardsman a couple times. An Inquisitor, too, once.

Ah. Well theres a similar user with a similar problem rolling around.

>STALKER has a table top game.
Wait.
Really?

Aparrently.
drivethrurpg.com/product/100243/STALKER--The-SciFi-Roleplaying-Game

The models are on the expensive side and I think its more based on Roadside Picnic than STALKER but its something

old man henderson. Just buy a toy shotgun, weird colorful clothes and a garden gnome.

this

Then I know his initial pain, and his lifelong itch.

Do you have an asian qt that gives you drugs?

bump

I could probably pull off the mad scientist look. I've got wiry hair, large glasses and a lab coat already.

I'm pretty sure a lot of people from Veeky Forums could pull this one off

With minimal effort? I'd have to go with the generic dwarf because I'm not too tall and fairly chubby, but if I lost some weight I could probably pull off a pretty neat Tanis Half-elven.

Is this supposed to be a joke? Because I'd actually be pretty down to cosplay Ivan

I've already done a comissar cosplay a few times. It's not perfect (I'm missing the epaulets), but I own a long black coat and I found a cap that looks almost like a comissar cap (IIRC it's actually from British marines) in an army surplus store.

You'll just have to be a neckscruff then.

El Tiburon is just too easy

if you mean the cosplay then I'm pretty sure it wasn't completely serious. But not a joke either

I could be a fat balding half-orc or something. Bout the right dimensions for it. Maybe a Spehss muhreen if i covered literally everything in armor. I'd have to wear some serious platform boots to make it to short muhreen status though.

I meant the post, since Ivan is a nerdy, virgin loser in the comic and your insistence that many on tg could pull it off. Or was that all coincidence?

Teah can't do that either.
Racial bonus:Top of Head Hair Only.
Brightside? I don't gotta shave or wax and chicks don't hate it.
Downside? I can't grow body or facial hair of any sort and am thus limited in my ability of facial fashion and forever treasuretrail-less.

Yeah*

coincidence. The main point was that the average fa/tg/uy is actually on the skinny side, and that cosplay was very easy to make.
That and Oglaf is pretty much tg related

I am working on an Imperial Guardsman, i have some generic military equipment lying about from airsoft and have spend most of last weekend making a Flakvest from EVA Foam.

if there is intrest i can but up a pic or two when i get home

I un ironically look like a finnish troll

Teysa Karlov if she was a B-cup

Go on...

>After he shaved his head
>our hairstyles are identical
gettin' mixed messages here bud

armageddon gaurdsman
Have the trenchcoat, have the gas mask, just need a helmet really since I've got some old as military boots from my uncle

I actually did Guts Halloween before last when I didn't have a beard, I was a legionnaire last year.
Anyone got ideas for me this year? 6"2, 97kg 18% bf, ginger shaved hair on my head and darker ginger short beard, willing to accept all ideas

Catachan

Worse people will just think your rambo or Arnold which is essentially what the Catachans are

6'2" obviously

I'm thinking Tom Hardy's Mad Max, just dye my beard a bit darker

You should continue on the note of huge guts and make Doomguy

I'm probably just getting suit, rubber gloves, rebreather and aluminum case with sprayed-on biohazard sign and Umbrella corp logo. Mostly because I already have everything except the last part.

That's a pretty good idea user, all it would take is buying some webbing or a surplus vest and wearing camo trousers. I could probably build a lasgun with polysterene over a Nerf gun too

>18% bf
Forgive my ignorant ways, but what does that means?

Tom Hardy's Mad Max sounds good, just because I would like to see it.
Now if you only can talk an amputee gf into Furiosa, that would be epic tier.

No problem man, it means bodyfat percentage, this picture is a pretty good representation for most people but just shows people with no muscle at the 15 and 20% marks

Body fat percentage, it determines how chubby or how ripped you are at any given time

Thank you. It struck me as soon as I posted my reply.
I reiterate my Mad Max, just because I love postapo and can't get enough of it.
Also I love couples and group cosplayers. Have an oc pic as motivator.

cut

Such minimal effort. Just need a robot hand.

came here to post this

I look like Teysa Karlov with normal-sized tits and working legs.
That's it.

I like staying in the 15-18% range, I used to be super lean but it's not something I enjoy getting down to, or even looking like anymore, thanks though

God I'd love to take time out to mock up the whole suit, what would I make it out of though?

My gf would probably be up for that, she's still got both hands but if I became really dedicated I guess the jack could slip while she's working on her car

Go on...

Veeky Forums-kun.

I have the T-Shirt fuck newgrounds for discontinuing it, I have denims. Only problem is that my hair was shorn just today so all I'd need a wig.

Don't worry, we've got ways to "fix" both of those.

I've been mistaken for a girl often enough to be an elf.

I've been trying to get a commissar cosplay done (plus I could totally wear the coat outside of cosplay minus the epaulettes) but I'm a bit fuzzy on what the lady commissars wear under it. So far I think I'll go with pants in riding boots.

Cultist chan or the Scarlet Empress

Once I get my Dyna, I'm gonna do Ghostrider.