Hit 6 figures holding BTC, how do I find moon missions?

What shitcoins should I spend 10~20k on? On my way to that mil

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/raiblocks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its so shameful that she took that picture, her father would be so disappointed. Its a shame that today's society teaches us to have low self esteem and no respect for ourselves.

pfff....PBrffffff..... BPRFFFFFFFAPPPPPPPPP

hold btc

Dentcoin

We're slowly moving in the other direction, its been fucked since the 60s, it will take another 50 years to get back to sanity.

Look at the shame in her side stare. There are definitely pictures of her naked in that pose taking shits.

her father took the picture.

shift shift shift shift

Join the Ark

XRB
Bought in at $0.16, and it's @ $0.36 and still going hard. Looking for a lofty moon over $1
>Fully distributed
>0 fees
>Howling fast
>Scale-able

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/raiblocks/

That is the GAYEST thing I have ever read in my life.

"Slowly". It is already here. The Pendulum is swinging, and will crush all in its path. It has been pushes way to far, and will swing back with great destruction and vengeance of those who pushed it., and will be unwittingly standing in it's path, thinking they have victory. Generation Zyklon will see to it. The Grandfathers have been training them since infancy to despise degeneracy.

white knight harder, fedora faggot

Hush, future slag. You will die of cervical cancer from your degeneracy soon enough.

Looking at this picture makes me think about something that has definitely happened. There has to be one 30 yr old depressed-NEET-basement dwelling wizard virgin out there who started invested in crypto early on in 2008 or so, made millions and started fucking hot prossies like these out of nowehere. What a beautiful realization. I am happy now.

Cock Carousel harder, Gash.

It's always out of shape, virgin NEETs that say cringey shit like this. The entire ideology is one massive cope to justify your pathetic life and virginity as something noble and desirable.

NEO and IOTA
Or even better, just buy me some pizza 1LmjiYykQAW4gqFHRcbavTrjJR7mvryf8L

Both already mooning rn no?
The whole iota rolling their own crypto debacle left a bad taste in my mouth, I know it's all the hype now but I'm hesitant to put money in it

I am a Patriarchal Grandfather with many daughters and grandchildren who would be ashamed of (you), Harlot. My Wife is a bit harsher on the degenerate female than I, and would not spare The Rod of Correction.

This whole degeneracy discussion is almost better than the original intent of the post kek, carry on

wish you hadn't posted that
hnng

Inchallah brother

Nothing wrong with having pride in one's body.

Itt sexually frustrated incels

Elixir. Low market cap and they are releasing a new website soon. Easy x10 at the end of Q2 2018

Wait you think this sexual revolution is going to be end? But but I never got to be a rich Chad! I wanna see what it's like to have girls fuck me for my money!

>m-muh muslims are the ones who don't want you being a Jew slave, goyim!

the smart ones know how to play the game, theyll at least pretend to be all into youBut its for you to realise its just pretend and NOT go full beta and fall in love. Thats how you end up getting married and losing 50% of your money to a hoe
Be like cristiana ronaldo only have a girlfriend, and if you want a child get a surrogate to split one out for you.

Buy ODN, no joke. Great dev team, active dev team, incredible progress, quick to exchanges, quick to partnerships, quick to a full anonymous messenger app, and the best part that it is a platform token not just a messaging app or a shitty erc20 token. The sky is the limit with this coin, you'll regret not putting a bit of money in this coin before it hits major exchanges.

Good LARP

The nice thing about moon missions is while you obviously make more profit the more you invest, with your capital there is no reason to potentially lose $15k on a shitcoin.
You're in a good position to buy some masternodes for up and coming coins, and in the long run will net you way more in passive income. Take a look at Dash, a masternode is 1k Dash so today that masternode will cost you $750k, whereas in the beginning you could have had multiple masternodes and still had enough left over to invest in plenty of other coins. Just my 2 satoshis.

I haven't even ever heard of the concept of a masternode, it's something I'll have to look into

I'll tell you when I have finished accumulating on the 8th.
Nothing that's been mentioned so far anyway.

XLM logo is literal rocket

this graphic nails it my man i have know about this for a long time now but this graphic makes it easier to spread the word thanks alot

Honestly? DOVU. its a real shit coin with less than $5mil market cap but the team in charge of it are real heavy weights. Only available on etherdelta

Give me the tldr