Anyone have the rules for this RPG? Looks like it would hit my Marshall Law and over-the-top 90s satire fetish

Anyone have the rules for this RPG? Looks like it would hit my Marshall Law and over-the-top 90s satire fetish.

It looks rad

Other urls found in this thread:

kat.cr/martha-washington-t5478520.html
mediafire.com/download/1dljdorqeq6lr8x/( uploadMB.com ) Underground.rar.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Darryl Gates was the Head of the LAPD during the 70s, 80s and 90s particularly; the Rodney King riots and help create SWAT police forces.

So what Numale liberal cuck shit is this garbage?

A 1993 game in the style of Marshal Law, parodying the neoliberal politics of the Reagan era and law and order politics of the 90s.
And violent comic books which were in vogue.

So tumblr

In what way is a game about mental-damaged superheroes and soldiers trying to make the neighborhood better, tumblr.

It's lib shit, I bet you get an advantage for letting niggers rape your girlfriend in the rues.

Is this satire?

It would fit the theme but it's just baiting

Why though is interesting? Maybe the game cucked him and the only way to regain his self-worth is to bitch about it when it is mentioned.

>Publication date 1993

Assuming that hasn't infect social media since the 60s

>helped create SWAT
In LA, and only in LA, and he and CA weren't the first either. Don't get the shit any extra credit, that guy basically let the LA riots happen by not doing shit in the beginning, pulling officers out, and dragging his feet through the rest.

I worked in a game store, had the main book when I was in high school In the 1990s. It wasn't widely supported with just a few sourcebooks. Never played it or heard of anyone playing it.

Honestly I'm only interested in the art, the setting is a bonus. The rules are totally optional for me.

I actually played this recently with a group of people. Weird game, we will more than likely play it again in the future.

Heard that the unit system was good, could it be stolen for other games?

I don't see why not, I didn't get much time with it though, so don't take my word for it.

A bretty gud comic that was one of the inspirations for the game:
kat.cr/martha-washington-t5478520.html

Hard Boiled is another good one (by Underground cover artist Geof Darrow), sharing the same universe. PAX troops etc. Doesn't have the same focus on fucked-up veterans, PTSD, et al. I.e. Underground stuff.

>Hardboiled
Still nice visuals for a good action romp though.

I could've sworn I saw Underground in one of the pdf threads, but can't find it in the current one...

here are the rules:
mediafire.com/download/1dljdorqeq6lr8x/( uploadMB.com ) Underground.rar.

This all of it?

yeah i couldnt find other books except the core sorry :(

Alright, they have to be floating around somewhere

>Is this satire?
Nah, just underage summerfags, probably.

OP, check out BLOODP.O.U.C.H. while you're at it.

Fucking love Mashal Law.

Underground's setting, art, theme and design are great. The rules seem alright, but nothing specifically interesting going on there.

I'd be tempted to use Dogs In The Vineyard though. Used it for a superheroes campaign and it worked very well. The way character advancement proceeds through failure and damage ties into PTSD veterans too.

Looks Cyberpunk with extra punk and low on cyber.

So just regular Punk I guess.