GoT-like setting

>GoT-like setting
>Be an unimpressive lord of a small backwater fief - a single fort, a few villages, a single mill
>Father dies, marriage is arranged with a Lady of some other small fief
>Wedding day, guests arrive, Lady in question is pic related

How would you handle your marriage, Veeky Forums?

Seems as good a reason as any to completely your current life and take up adventuring.

Well obviously you're going to lose all your dignity the first time you try to slap her around, so your best bet is to agree with everything she says and pretend like you're fucking stoked to be fucking a mannish amazon for the rest of your days.

I mean, things could be worse. You'll never have to worry about her running off with the dashing captain of the household troops, since that'll be her.

With chivalric grace. She will be grateful for it and that makes a good base for an arranged marriage. I just hope she`s not barren.

consensual facefucking.

Man imagine the size of her kids. They'll grow up to be heroes and tournament champions the lot of them, especially since they won't get coddled by their badass mother.

>you'll never have an arranged marriage with a gentle giantess
Other than the existential despair your post evokes, I don't see a problem. Sure, book Brienne is supposed to be a hideous brute. Show Brienne doesn't look half bad. Especially given the time period and the unflattering hair, makeup, and attire they outfit her with.

Give everything up to my brother or whatever and go adventuring with my new amazon waifu. We'd probably both enjoy it more.

I will do it for the good of my real, fief and whatnot. As long as she doesn't give anyone reasons to doubt legitimacy of my heirs, I'm fine. I can always hire a whore or two for actual carnal pleasures.

>As long as she doesn't give anyone reasons to doubt legitimacy of my heirs, I'm fine.
Oh come on, how likely do you think that'll be?

If you are a peasant and your lady will want to fuck you, would you say no?

Was kind of my situation when we did a GoT game, as a ward my foster house endlessly fucked with me and had arranged a marriage with the DMs settings NotBrienne. From a northern house, she was very probably giant-descended.

>Brienne of Tarth
>Cheating

In addition to being the best girl, she's also one of the less whiny and/or manipulative you could wish for.

Also
>not wanting to defend your house on the battlefield with your barbarian wife at your side

I would think she'd have more self-respect than that.

And yeah, I would say no. I don't want her husband stringing me up by my figgin when he finds out.

The flesh is weak. What if I neglect her?

What if she's into cowgirl position? I would never risk it.

Do my duty, of course. Show Brienne isn't even that bad.

She takes vows seriously.

It's less a lack of self respect, I'd say, since she doesn't seem to think less of the smallfolk. She just wouldn't cheat. Iunno, honour or something.

Brienne is one of the only really honorable characters left.

Honor is sexy

She's for the chop, then

It certainly is.

Oh god, I hope not.

She seems pragmatic enough to stave off the worst of it. That stuff about using the magic sword, for instance.

>She seems pragmatic enough
Tywin was pragmatic.

Spoiling it even though it was ages ago because some people probably still haven't seen it.

A noble's marriage is about duty and politics, not your feelings, boy. Suck it up, say "I do" and get to producing an heir, you sniveling coward. Your grandmother was built like a hippo, but your grand daddy did his fucking job like a man to keep the family alive and order in the realm. Now get to work!

-your dad's ghost

>Seen
>Not Read

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SHOWFAGS GET OUT

Bookfags probably know already due to not being casuls.

If you were big too your kids might end up Mountain-tier.

Would anyone deny their children such gains?

If you were a lord in the Vale, would this mean that Aiden Gillen would get an army of big guys?

Do you think anyone ever encouraged their wives to cheat on them with the strongest warriors in some eugenic experiment?

I heard isolated tribes actually want passer bys to sleep with their women to stave off inbreeding.

"No, darling, put the sword down, I had to do it! They said they'd kill me if I didn-erk!"

>Man imagine the size of her kids.
Tormund Giantsbane detected

Some Amish communities do this.

The Ginger Bear and the Maiden Fair!

In the conquest of America and even in the wars of independence, natives women tended to snake in the tends of great generals and soldiers of fame to fuck and get they based genes.

>women tended to snake in the tends
Is that what they're calling it now?

Probably the best show-addition since the Tywin/Arya scenes.

Sure, whatever.
>Implying I only have to fuck my wife.

Better than Hardhome?

I still get chills when I hear that *Crack-clang-huuuuuum* and see the WW gaping in shock.

Tywin/Arya was fucking retarded though.

There was a bit where Tywin basically says that he knew she was a Northern lady on the run and then didn't question her about it.

I was all for more Charles Dance but they could have at least tried to make it make sense.

>what if she's into the cowgirl position

>not wanting to be knocked on your back and thoroughly worked over by a muscled amazon
>not wanting to feel thoroughly used, sore and mishandled
>not wanting to die happy of a crushed pelvis from vigorous snu-snu

Why live

If she's faithful to your meagre, unimportant ass, why not return the courtesy?

>hideous brute
Just by the settings standard. Shes still kind of qt. Here's her official artwork for the card.

Forgot the file

>Shes still kind of qt.
So long as you don't look at anything but her eyes, yeah, sure.

Wife sharing for material favors happened.
Communal or avuncular child rearing isn't unheard of in systems without marriage or less taboo on sleeping around.
IIRC getting a noble kid could elevate the rest of your family in terms of wealth, connections, and social status in some contexts.

I don't think premodern societies really conceived of things in such a way that the genetics of the offspring would have been a priority though. Usually a guy trying to get cucked wants money and favors, not a special kid. Could be I just haven't read about it though.

I bet most Westerosi aren't in for pageants.

>married to a lady of Tarth

My nigga accept and enjoy marrying into money, pretty much the best you could hope for as a lord.

>A wife that basically will never cheat and is unrapeable so no possibility of cuckholdry, probably the best warrior in your army and surprisingly well connected with powerful friends on both sides of the conflict, and a natural ally of the potentially incoming queen
>And she comes with a Valyrian Steel Sword

Why is this even a question? That's a fuckload better than some small backwater lord deserves. You realize people have to live under your rule, they have to respect your judgments and you're crying because "waifu not hot enough for precious me". Absolutely sickening.

>>A wife that basically will never cheat and is unrapeable so no possibility of cuckholdry, probably the best warrior in your army and surprisingly well connected with powerful friends on both sides of the conflict, and a natural ally of the potentially incoming queen
>>And she comes with a Valyrian Steel Sword
Only problem is, she's in love in Jamie Lannister (like every other straight woman in westeros).

You can use all the bedtricks you like, but you'll never live up to her kingslaying husbandfu.

Goddamn

Those lips look like they would suck a mean dick

You know that there are no sapphires on the Sapphire Isle, right?

>(like every other straight woman in westeros).
You said it yourself. She wouldn't cheat with him, he wouldn't cheat with her. She can moan whatever name she wants as long as I'm inside her at the time.

>like every other straight woman in westeros

So, who gives a shit. If everyone's drooling over him, might as well have her than some other whiny cunt who lusts for Jamie while having none of the history, power, strength, or connections that Brienne has.

Lips and nose are big, but she got qt hair, eyes, ears, and everything else.

You can rape Brienne, it's just a group activity and you probably need to come armed and wearing full plate.

No shit, but they're rich af from all pf the marble, they supply the entire Vale with the stuff

I would be very happy. Even could be worse in an medival setting.
And as said before with such a strong wife it's easy to survive the winter with lots of very strong and capable offspring, which in turn will widen my influence over Westeros.

I'm pretty happy and this would also lead to her being totaly loyal when she notices that my affection for her would be real. Something that she never knew before.

So I could not ask for much more

>How would you handle your marriage, Veeky Forums?

Like a man. Dutifully pump babies into the ultimate child bearing thighs. Soon I'll have glorious 7 feet tall heirs to drag the peasants to war, that we might grow our meagre realm.

>child bearing thighs

Hips user, hips bear children, that's why "child bearing hips" are wide, so the babies can slip through without breaking anything.

I'm more of a thigh guy.

7/10 post. Only small tits away from patrician tier taste.

Well, if we assume that her life path is diverted and she instead marries you at some point before that quest, but after she got swole and did some tourney stuff, she's still a tough lady. But no fancy sword.

Still, as you say a lot of people wouldn't look too askance at it. Bronne is just fine marrying a not so attractive choice, and he's surely had better whoring as mercenary.

Probably plans to in the future, too. As long as he goes about it the right way he can do it, and probably fuck the scullery maid too or whatever. As long as things are handled rightly he can get away with such things. Maybe even smacking his wife in the mouth if she doesn't like that. (Not that I approve of the idea but I feel like that, or some form of "shut your mouth woman" is probably acceptable at all levels of society in Westeros.)

>Maybe even smacking his wife
Yeah and then try that with Brienne

Maybe you'd be able to get away with it if you're the Mountain or something.

Fuck, imagine what their kids would be like.

>He doesn't want to be the BULL for his wife's cowgirl.
>He doesn't want to spend the night rocking her up and down the bed.
>Doesn't want his amazon wife to fall on the bed from pure exhaustion.
>Doesn't want said amazon to snuggle up to you and say how STRONG you are.

Son, you got no excuse.

Keep going, user. I'm nearly there...

M'kay

For you, yes.

That'd be a lot of loyalty for a minor lord.

Book Brienne, show Brienne is kinda..

What's she doing there that's dishonourable?

Not correcting her friend's table manners.

She spawned a new river that allowed Jon and Sansa to navigate from Castle Black to Bear Island in less than a day. The Wolfwood is looking like the Neck now.

Do you know what happened to the last guy who tried to correct Tormund Giantsbane's table manners?

Trick question. Nobody ever did. Because everyone knows you don't try to correct Tormund Giantsbane's table manners.

>There's nothing you can get from a book, you couldn't get from a television faster.

More like Tormund Giantsbabe, amirite?
>a giantess will never make you suckle from her breast after confusing you for a baby

I don't remember this, what episode was it in?

One or two episode ago, after Sansa escaped Winterfell.

Be incredibly happy that I'm now in line to rule a pretty cool mid-tier house with a wife who can kick more ass than almost anyone in Westeros. Add on the fact that she cleans up REALLY well, I just got as close to winning as you can get.

You're an idiot.

Twin was not pragmatic. He treated Turion like shit despite Turion being the most competent member of the family, and he lives in forced denial of the fact that Version and Jaime were fucking, something most of the Seven Kingdoms seemed to be aware of.

Sooo... She's a white black chick?
Still better than the show.

>Twin
>Turion
>Version
?

What's the opposite thing to a manlet?

Because that's what Brienne + Mountain would result in.

Phone poster and auto correct...most likely.

I'm having a stroke while typing.

No, I'm on my piece of shit phone that has an auto-correct you can't fucking turn off and it doesn't recognize proper nouns.

HAH

Probably bail, I'm not fucking someone who looks like a large russian dude, even if it's "best" for my tiny ass fiefdom.

>Go whole Frey and bang a score of kids
>Big, angry bearded kids
>Secure alliances of nearby and surrounding villages with marriage alliances
>Conquor the north and slay dragons.

I thought he hates Tyrion because he's literally not his son but the child of his wife and King Aerys after he raped her on a turney or something.

Beefcake?

Could the Mountain successfully rape Brienne?

Of course, I do not mean when he's in his present state of being a zombie with probably Robert Baratheon's head.

>Could the Mountain successfully rape Brienne?
I read a fic once where exactly that happens.

>>GoT-like setting

>child bearing thighs
What kind of body horror universe do you come from?

>amazing genes
>impossible to rape
>an extra sword arm
>can train the boys when you're not around
>no bitchy princess attitude

Where's the downside again?

Biter or whatever his name is managed to pin her down and eat half her face off, so yeah almost definitely

>Wouldn't mind getting married to a Brienne in game
>Get arranged married to an Asha instead

SEND HELP FAST