And just when you thought that this board couldn't get any more autistic

And just when you thought that this board couldn't get any more autistic...

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptokitties.co/kitty/46926
cryptokitties.co/kitty/43201
cryptokitties.co/kitty/50974
twitter.com/cryptopets
cryptokitties.co/kitty/27816
cryptokitties.co/kitty/60317
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The cheapest cat is 0.06 eth, who the fuck is buying this?

everyone

I would not spend a 1 satoshi on this horribly looking turd.

this is the best thing ever inveted since everything

upset pajeet FUD discord sound off

Its ok Ahmed, those cats are digital

Cryptowaifus when?

>every single waifu is unique
This would definitely blow up. I’m no weeb, but I know the market for this is huge.

cryptokitties developer will make a whole spectrum of games at this rate, this shit is getting too much momentum for them not to expand

I understand why people want to make money of it, but I don't understand the first people that bought it, or how he convinced the second one to buy it of him.

500% gains a day you're a retard... literally so much money is being printed that a 90% crash would leave everyone here still ahead

ive got some kittens with some godlike genetics available. my personal fav is the pink/pink ragamuffin with hidden barkbrown trait but you might be able to see something else you like

cryptokitties.co/kitty/50974

congrats to whoever bought my albino double green otaku. i hope your flip is as fortunate as mine, it will be.

>not a bubble

Bruh this shit pissing me off fucking weeboo faggets

500% oh wow so much. Its like you never seen pumps and dumps on yobit.
Anyway Its nice that you got profits out of selling this turd looking cats, but whole eth network is overloaded and fees are now high again cause of this. I definitely don't want to use delta with 10gwei for example. Eth is fucked.

>you'll never be this mad at people making bank on fucking cats

Lmao

stay mad nocatter

>ETH mempool filled cause crypto cats
remind me why is this worth 500$ again ?

nocatters BTFO

.07 ETH for shitcats now

I don't fucking care how much you made on this. PnD happens every fucking day.
But this time.... this crap is totally ruining eth that was running smoothly perfect since fork.
I hate cats irl.... I really fucking hate them.

go buy some iota with it's mutable blockchain and no work to secure transactions bro that's more up your alley

This game is a virus. It's aim is to take down the price of the coins it is being traded against. When eth comes down, the developer will just implement new coins to trade it against. In turn, bringing down the coins price.

tinfoil conspiracies about catgames

holy fuck Veeky Forums is literally pathologically averse to making money

>right click save image as
>cost 0

I rather hodl btc. Its less autistic than eth.
Since this shit-cats got so popular ... dozens of clones will appear from shitty artists in no time.

Prepare to buy "rare" shitty looking dogs, rabbits, ponies, mermaids, different types of cats, dinosaurs, pokemon/digimon knock-off and pay 100gwei for transactions. Its fucking coming.

I'm unironically looking into this but I need to research how these shit cats relate to the blockchain.

Is a cat a token? Or is this all just trash sitting in a database with random ass attributes and a token front end marketplace.

If I can get something together I'll have Veeky Forums test it before getting normie word out.

all made by the same company which will just make the original game more legitimate

first mover advantage is real. will be able to play it on phones too.

yep, it already is

twitter.com/cryptopets

cats are a token so each is unique and fungible

t. pajeet spamming his copycat vaporware scam

Goodbye eth. Goodbye fucking delta
It was fun.

t. insecure pajeet knowing his cat trading game is in a bubble

Dont worry something better will take its place, you mad?

So each cat is just a graphic attached to a token id in their db. The attributes probably aren't even integrated into the token itself.

Token is a custom chain, and your account is the wallet - are you all buying these shits with raw eth or this gas crap I've seen mentioned?

You wanted decentralized network faggot so you get it now.
If someone wants to breed kitten then its fine. This is like adding another rack to lift a heavier weight. ETH network will get stronger.

rare..pepes?

wrong
Reported for spamming your scam copycat twitter

holy shit imagine the same shit but breeding pepes
gen 0 rare pepe 666ETH

They are wasting eth on this. And heavily overloading eth network.
Cause of this crap I can't make fast cheap transactions anymore. Now people on twitter are mad at etherdelta that their 7 gwei transactions are not working. Just days before 0.1 was enough.

stay mad nigger Cryptopets is coming

CryptoPets.co

New animals new breeds

not just a breeding game

will be donating to charity

cats will be BTFO

launch in a week

Nice copycat scam proving the original has value.

so how do I buy 100k cat? spoon-feed me

Original is piece of shit.
Copy cats will be piece of shit too.
Fucktards will flood network rendering it impossible to use for anyone.

LOL original will suck

Cryptopets will be much better

get mad nigger

And they are ddosing flood-attacking eth by wasting own fucking money.
Its getting so ridiculous. People are really fucking stupid.

Buying bitcoin for $4000!
Embedding monika.chr into the blockchain so every Bitcoin node has a copy of Monika!
Monika making Bitcoin go over 11000 USD!
Going to the moon with Monika!

Hello pajeet discord

cats up to .08 for shitcats

lmao

nocats on suicide watch

DELET
>you live in the timeline where you can buy illegal Nazi memes with cryptocurrency

>Please buy my ponzi bags

I've always fought "the bigger fool" theory. Tried to justify the general interest in crypto with rational arguments about its actual use.

Then I see people paying fortunes for shitty paint.exe cats in the hopes of selling them higher.

You're all a shame to crypto. By making this shit popular you're making us all lose credibility.

I just cashed out my .1058 BTC. This shit is a clear sign cryptos are doomed. Hindsight is 20/20 but I turned my $200 into $1200 over the last six months.
I'm going to sleep well tonight. Good luck to everyone when it all comes crashing down.

>anger intensifies

literally 1 of my cats is worth more than your whole portfolio

>Projection

literally making mad money hand over fist on fucking cats dude it's like having your ethereum staking ethereum in hours

why do you hate money?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING STOP THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRYPTO IS A JOKE NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. FUCK YOU WHOEVER MADE THIS SHIT CRYPTO KITTIES. WHO IS EVEN GOING TO PAY FOR SOME STUPID FUCKING CARTOON CAT? EEEEEEEEEEEEND THIS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW

GOOD GOYS. Buy up your memecats and show the world the ABSOLUTE STATE of your crypto network.

who is the moron who's paying you for it? natural selection should have eliminated their entire gene pool a long time ago. civilization is destroying us.

Is there still no CP in blockchain? If so, why?

Not buying your bags

who gives a fuck people are literally paying .08 ETH for shitcats and paying .01 ETH minimum just to take someone's cat dick

I always wanted to see what tulip mania was like if it were in cat form

So you have to buy these cats? You can't just find or mine them or some shit?

you can buy them on the website they can be traded OTC though

(there's no craiglist for cryptokitties.. YET)

Sick, now maybe everyone will realize that eth can't handle any applications that people actually use. Hilarious that it's cat trading cards that will bring it down

How does the breeding work?

Pretty much what anons have been saying in the past, the blockchain will get incredibly bloated by this shit too.

you just click breed and have the cat your originally picked be the sire (the male) and the one being the pickee is the one that will be pregnant. so, have a cat you'd like to sell be the father and the one you're keeping be the mother. sell the one you just used as a stud for the mother if you wanna sell it. people also say you get better deals long term if you just pay someone else's cat to breed yours (doubling your cats breeding power, technically, assuming you can even get your transaction through for the breeding)

This is genius. How didn't I think of this? Fucking biz should have spammed me this shit instead of fucking ARK

ive got some excellent cats for you guys today
all three are ultra rares with 100% unique appearances no clones

number one(my personal fav): RARE double pink MAUVEOVER/BUBBLEGUM with cute happy eyes and HIDDEN BARK BROWN TRAIT

number two: RARE LUCKY wise double brown CHESTNUT/CHOCOLATE BEARDED CYMRIC

number three (new pickup, get it quick): ULTRARARE double purple MAUVEOVER/SIZZURP DALI WITH BLOODRED CHEST
cryptokitties.co/kitty/27816

Fuck off pajeet with your shit colored ID

This is right up Vitalik's alley. Once he gets wind of this he's going to singlehandedly kill Ethereum by breeding cats.

lmao

>ruining eth that was running smoothly perfect since fork
>ether is the transaction of the future, its fast!
>ether can only be used as i approve of

So how do they fix this? Imagine hundreds of shit like this running on the blockchain at the same time?

Is this what plasma and sharding is supposed to fix? Because this is unbearable and it's only a kitty trading game. The slowness of the network is really costing me money.

This is HUGE in Japan, cryptokitties have created an entire new market. Blockchain collectables.

Yall are retarded or what?
They increased network load by 14%
This shows how long is the road ahead, and how fragile blockchain is right now.
We have seen what Jihan did to BTC and its 188 billion colossus.
Skelly is trendsetter, otherfags adapt only.

Mark Cuban made this.

>They increased network load by 14%
From 0.1 gewi to 10. x100 increase in price per transaction
From less than 70 to 100% load.
My fucking cancel order on delta still not got through. more than 2 hours passed.
Before this shit it was working fine in less than 5 minutes.

Now its flooded not brokken piece of shit thats impossible to use again.
But hey...is used like you prefer.
With crappy disgusting looking turd shaped cats tokenised on it. Back to the 100$ it goes. Broken shit until it will get fixed.

Mad spic

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I FUCKING SOLD A CAT I MEANT TO SIRE OUT FOR .04 ETH

IT WAS A FUCKING GEN 13 BRISK CAT I COULD HAVE GOT FUCKING .1 ETH FOR THIS DUMB CAT BUT ALL THE PROBLEMS WITH METAMASK MADE ME LOSE FOCUS I WAS TOO BUSY TRYING TO GET THE FUCKING TRANSFER TO WORK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I WANT MY KITTY

how come meta mask wont let me buy any cats? it keeps giving me failed transaction from instrinic gas limit is too low. im using 21000 and 60 gewi.

Eth is a meme

that's why second/third layer solutions like LN are the future

Fuck off you cunt

so now instead of pink wojaks now fokin Funny Cat Pictures?

Rare pepe cryptocurrency when?

I need eth but cannot withdraw
IIIIIIIIIIIIWWWWWWWWWWANT MY KITTTTTTYIYIYIES
0x254c8714543eF4bB4Fd66BbC584ae88B958C61a1

You fucks clogged the eth network with these retarded pokemons.

And here comes the muh ETH network is being overloaded fags.
ETH needs a lot of growing pains to mature properly. If ETH is to stand the test of time, it needs to deal with these scenerios. Of course you fags just want to pump and dump though.

selling my first kitteh cryptokitties.co/kitty/60317

Site is down
Just like ethereum

Can someone gift me a shitty cat?

>cp in block chain
>everybody downloads Blockchain
>nothing bad happens

I can wait to tell girls at the bar this weekend that I breed virtual cats for a living

How much eth to get started