So biz whats your plan if you make it ? 1 year from now your gains are 10x what do you buy first?

so biz whats your plan if you make it ? 1 year from now your gains are 10x what do you buy first?

Finish grad school and start working in 1 year. If my 8k goes times 10, ill pay of loans or down payment for a nice house on a 2 acre plot. That is my dream. I'm in 50% eth, 25% wtc and strat. Lets hope.

responsible user! what are you going to grad school for ?

>1 year from now your gains are 10x what do you buy first?

More coins.

I only hold about $900 so Its not worth cashing out.

Physician assistant program here in Ohio. Hate the cost of college in US but at least I'm in a field thats worth it. Will be around 90k in debt in student loans fuck me man

no way thats one of the programs i was looking into before i got into optometry congrats user its not easy to get into that ! (leaf here)

Well that will put me at 300k. I will reassess the health of the cryptosphere and if it is bad, I am out, if it looks good, then I am holding. 2million or bust.

I buy a house for myself, my brother, my nephew. I make sure my parents never have to work again. Now Im pretty much out of money :).

A slut who lets me fuck her whenever I want.

A modest computer + more shitcoins

>so biz whats your plan if you make it ? 1 year from now your gains are 10x what do you buy first?
>1 year from now your gains are 10x what do you buy first?
>what do you buy first?
>buy

Ah classic normies, and they keep wondering why they stay poor. Every dollar you spend now is worth 2 - 3 dollars if you invested it in stocks or whatever or crypto.

I HATE buying shit since I know I am wasting money and the future gainz I would have made with said money, but hey! Some fool has to keep the economic engine running ;). So please, buy that lambo or big house. That way I don't have to do it.

so you would be buying stocks/cryptos then

the dip

>keep saving money
>die

Its okay to spend money and enjoy life. You need a balance of saving and spending. The normies are on the bad end of just spending but you're on the bad end of saving. Life can end in a second and all your gains are for nothing, spend some to enjoy life.

No my money would simply remain in crypto. Or I might try a capitalization fund. Where I get gainz on my gainz on my gainz... But yes of course, money keeps growing the more you have of it. So spending it is a foolish thing to do. Of course that's why we have inflation so people are forced to spend their money. So you need to put money in stocks, real estate or crypto. You could also try PMs.

Either way, FIAT IS THE WORST FUCKING SHITCOIN THAT EXISTS. THIS SHIT LOOSES 2% YEARLY. I MEAN WTF?!?? Why the fuck would you even want to fucking own this BS. Just keep enough on hand to pass it down to other fools that love it so much, useless paper shit.

>keep saving money
>die
If you parents had the decency to put away 1000$ a month and put it into stocks (SP500 even, whatever) you would not have to work. Did you ever consider this? No? It's because people are to fucking shortsighted that they stay poor and then have the audacity to complain they are poor.

NEWSFLASH, every dollar you spend on frivolous shit is making you, your family and your children poor. But somehow people think this is ok, probably because they don't know any better. How irresponsible can people get?

kms because I need at least 30x to make it

Pay tax man. Diversify my gains. Hold for the next year. Hope that's enough to retire on.

IF I make it?

Making it is my full time job. Everyone on here is some retarded 20-something with 500 bucks or dead mom inheritance and no drive WAKE THE FUCK UP

yeah alot of people are short sighted, had the parents bought stock and just used drips they and their children would be set

>tfw retarded 22 year old holding 600 in LTC and XRP
How do I make it, man?

sell both, buy REQ/LINK and fucking pray you maggot

10x0 is still 0

>800
wew that would let me buy a medium grade PC

Nothing. I'd need to 50x to hit my retirement goal.

Quit my job, get an ez part-time job, go back to school so I can finally get a decent career, invest the rest back into shit.

Making money is ezpz once you have money.

I'd probably withdraw like half of it and then try to do it again with the rest

Well i bought in march this year and have x10. I honestly dont have any plans and nothing has changed. It doesnt seem like a big deal desu.
>15k to 150k

I am thinking about throwing $200K in BTC when the time is right.
If it falls -25%, I cash out and give up, if it goes 50% and then dips 20%, I leave while I am ahead, but if even doubles, I just take my money back and leave everything else there for one year or two.