That guy who always smokes a massive joint during a game

>That guy who always smokes a massive joint during a game

Please tell me you don't do this Veeky Forums

I don't play games

Fuck no. I use a pipe or a bong like a civilized person.

At least share it. Sounds like a douche.

No drugs on the property.

I don't, because me and my gaming buddies are both grown ups and squares who wouldn't know where to buy weed.

I don't see much of a problem with it though, unless he's smoking in somebody else's home without their permission. Mild inebriation can help loosen people up for an activity as inherently goofy as roleplaying.

Does hookah count senpai?

If you put even half of the effort into making friends as you do making these threads, you wouldn't have any time to make these threads because you'd actually be playing RPGs with friends.

>implying we don't pass it around as we play

1-weed smells awful, only potheads like it
2-roleplaying is hard to do right, weed would make it harder

Games are for casuals, I dont "game" I live it out.
Plebe

They don't smoke in the same room as my books, because they know if they did, I'd never let them into my house again.

I won't be a fag about it if they're smoking in their own place, though.

No I hate other people why would I want to be friends with anyone

>You have to stop the lich, he uhhh like stole all the Nestle Crunch bars in the world, what an asshole.

>Aw'ight man. I'mma cast teleport and we're going to kick him in his skeleton nuts.
>Skeletons don't have nuts.
>Well that's why he's stealing all the Nestle Crunch bars, cause he's a woman and women are cunts.
>LOLOLOL true d'at (hits another blunt)
>Okay okay... so you teleport
>(sober cuck) hey, none of us are high enough level to know teleport
>Oh we're high enough
>LOLOLOLOL
>I cast darkness on the lich once we spot him so he can't see us eat all the Nestle Crunch bars.
>What will we tell the king?
>The lich ate them.
>But... but the lich is a skeleton how can
>The lich is also a woman we've established and women are fat

Wish all games were done while high.

I have a friend like that in my group, but he usually already comes to my place stoned instead of smoking during a session. It used to trigger me, but since he is high almost all the time since he got into weed I kinda got used to it. Still would prefer if he weren't doing it though.

Anyone here plays MtG while stoned? It makes the game x100 more challenging and intense

Fucking kek

>smoking anything but meat in a closed space
Disgusting really.

>All these vile weed smokers

Disgusting Thread

>Not doing hotboxes every opportunity you can

Lmao pussy

Last session, most of my group went into their backyard and smoked a little during a break. They were all fine though, and they're smart enough not to stink the place up.

>you wouldn't have any time to make these threads because you'd actually be playing RPGs with friends
I agree with your hostility toward OP, but people who actually play games usually have a week or more between sessions. With cancellations for various reasons, a lot of people only play once or twice a month.

>Always smokes a massive joint
That's pushing it. My rule is always be polite and respectful. Being obviously impaired is neither. If he scuttles off for a small one once and a while, or shares it with the group, that's fine, but anything else is pushing it.

>Playing Munchkin with friends at my place
>One of them pulls out a bag of weed
>Woah, we shouldn't smoke here, my parents will notice
>They laugh and tell me to open the windows 10 minutes before they come so all the smell goes away
>Hmm ok
>Get stoned like never before
>Wake up next morning
>Oh shit open windows now
>Parents arrive
>The smell should be gone by no-
>user WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN SMOKING HERE, OPIUM?!

No more friend gatherings at home ever since.. fuck

Seeing as how a hookah is used to smoke tobacco..

I'd slap the shit out of someone for bringing weed into my house for a game. Same as I'd slap the shit out of someone for smoking in my house. Subsequent offenses resulting in removal from the game and a kick to the ass on the way out. Shit's just rude.

The only time I every did that I hadon't a panic attack through the entire game. I was convinced every monster I defended wI think I was sending to certain death for nothing except a stupid game.

Also focus != weed

Dumb frogposter.

There's only two excuses for not smoking.

You're twelve.
Or you're pregnant.

So unless you're a woman and ready for some hot dick, it's time those balls dropped little Billy.

I have a third excuse:
I'm poor.

Fair enough man. I know some great websites where you can buy cigars, cigarettes, and shisha cheap though if you want them.

Or you think it's a disgusting habit and the things that do it subhuman :^)

If the majority of people in the group are fine with it/partaking themselves then I'm cool with it. I don't like to smoke around other people personally (I just get more introverted while high) but it's fine if others want to.

No fun allowed person right here

This happens to me too, it's like weed brings to the surface my buried childhood traumas or some shit, I feel more insecure, talk less and think more about useless shit.

Any techniques to banish this side effect?

>2016
>smoking flower

If you arent using concentrates/dabs/oil/edibles, you are a fool.

Weed is good but not on the game.
Let's face it, weed makes you dumb as fuck for the duration of the high. It's pleasant kind of dumb and it's cool to smoke and relax, but playing any sort of serious game on weed would be severely impaired.

idk, you could try drinking on top of it (half joking)

for me weed is a generally fun high but only when I'm just sitting in my room watching TV or playing video games, or maybe while taking a walk in the woods

Eurofag here, what are you, rich?

When you're haning out with friends in the park or something what everyone does is roll a joint mixed with tobacco, any other than that is too advanced I'm afraid.

I've found that I can understand abstract concepts better while high, specially drawing and painting related stuff, I also draw better some times.

Smoking meat in a closed space? Jesus christ thats disgusting man. That space will permanently smell like smoked ribs/brisket/whatever. Trashy.

>what everyone does is roll a joint mixed with tobacco

This is such a European thing. I personally do this too but all of my friends who smoke weed are disgusted by the idea of mixing them (even the tobacco smokers).

I don't want my home to smell like your shit. It's my house, it'll smell like my shit.

Oh yay, another excuse for the stoners to come out of the woodwork and act like their addiction is God's gift to mankind. Saging and waiting for either 300+ posts of retardation or 404.

You're addicted to dopamine, so what? blazing it feels good

>Saging

Honest question user, how do you feel about people who smoke outside and come back?

Huh, whereabouts are you from because spliffs are fairly common in Oregon for casual smoking, they're mostly what I use for game nights so I don't get too out of it to play.

I always find it funny that the smokers in these conversations are always pretty respectful of other peoples wishes and house rules and tend to be tolerant in conversations about it. Whereas the people who don't like it tend to be far more violent in their reactions.

What's up fellow Oregonian. How about those legal edibles? 15 mg is such a kick to the dick.

I try to be as respectful as I can be about my smokes, do it at home prior to the event or outside if the homeowner is cool with it and always freshen up with mints and body spray.

Northern Virginia

everyone around here that I know is really extreme about their weed though, they're all into vaping and oil and such.

Did you mean to write books? I'm having a kek envisioning someone who only games with RPG rulebooks

>it's like weed brings to the surface my buried childhood traumas or some shit, I feel more insecure, talk less and think more about useless shit.

Perhaps smoking weed isn't for you, user.

That's not an insult because I personally strongly dislike pot but simply saying that you shouldn't be doing a drug recreationally that doesn't put you in a good place. That's, like, the complete opposite of what recreational drugs are supposed to do.

I have a hard time taking advice from someone who wanted to fuck his own mother and instead of just admitting it was fucked up, spent his entire life not only justifying it but attempting to prove everyone else was wrong for NOT wanting to fuck their own mothers.

From personal experience this user's got it right. Why i only drink now, trust me you don't wanna smoke some weed with your friends and then wake up in the hospital thinking you're gonna be murdered.

>not wanting all your games set with the heavy backdrop of meaty goodness
That's a sad way to live user

N-no ;_;

>That guy who goes full silent when he smokes weed

It's so fun to make introverted nerds smoke

Fuckin right? That and the 1 per day per person is a hell of a rule. I figured they were doing it so people would stop crossing to Vancouver but honestly that's still easier and cheaper.

That's the way to go, hell if I am really worried about it some edibles will always get around it. Low dose mints or (personal favorite) cold brewed coffee.

I do this many times a week, we play edh. The game gets as competetive as it can get without anyone becoming an asshole. We do also play with a t2 judge so that helps.

>You must be 18 years or older to use this website

No smoking inside. Also use a goddamn pipe you philistine.

>not baking pot brownies to partake in during the game.

nah man, smoke before the game if you're going to and let that high carry you until it's over. Also,
>not using a pipe
It's 2016, user, get out of the stone age

Just so long as it isn't wafting into the house through a window or something knock yourself out. I don't smoke and can't say I approve of the habit, but it's not my place to tell you what to do with your body, as long as it isn't in my fucking house.

>(personal favorite) cold brewed coffee.
Cold brewed coffee with cannabis? I like this idea a very good deal.

>That guy who makes this thread yet again

I do, but I am the Eternal DM and it's my house so nut up or shut up.

We don't have anyone that does shit like that.

>>This thread.

I wonder if Quentin is still alive.