People still don't understand that Cryptokitties is the PokemonGo of crypto

>People still don't understand that Cryptokitties is the PokemonGo of crypto

No, its not. Something better is coming out. It's Neopets to pokemon.

>He doesn't think CryptoX spinoffs will be done by CryptoKitty developers, thus expanding the ecosystem and making the original product even more legitimate
>he doesn't understand first mover advantage
>He doesn't understand this is the first step to game-izing the blockchain, bringing in actual mass adoption
>he thinks neets and stacies give a fuck about banks and food stores using bitcoin

>He uses 4 lines of greentext to 1 comment revealing insecurity
>He thinks cryptokitties is first mover (Pepecash is)
>He thinks this is the first step to gamification (Pepecash again)
>He thinks Cryptokitties is the end all be all...its not

LORDKEK is worth $300,000 reminder

>Muh pepecash

Not one sold for anything above 10$. cryptokitties sell for .05 ETH the second you list them. thanks for proving Veeky Forums eternally is flustered by making money

Don't lie, its not nice.

cryptokitties is a passing fad. The one coming up next is going to go viral. And I'm not talking about pepecash.

Stay mad pajeet

>you'll never be this upset you didn't just buy some fucking cats online and immediately FUD threads about it

I have 100 cats all valued at .06 ETH or above stay upset

>LORDKEK is worth #300,000 reminder

Its not worth shit, someone is just selling it for $300,000 you brainlet.

I could post my car for sale for $1,000,000, does that make it worth that?

Some people on this board are actually brainless.

>Muh pajeet
>Muh kitty whale
All the more power to you. Hope you get to offload them quickly lol. This bubble is gonna pop

stay visibly upset that you wasted your ETH in failed tx's since you didn't just buy some cats 12 hours ago

That's the price you brainlet. You can see it in the TRADE HISTORY. Learn to read the dex genius.

And you call people on this board brainless. Lmao

Keep insulting people that won't buy into your kitty pump. That surely will bring more buyers. Lol.

what the fuck is a cryptokitty

I don't need to convince you to spend your parent's 5$ on cats to have made 10x, sweetie.

We're not buying your bags. You can keep your ponzi. "Sweetie"

Stay flustered retard

not buying your bags faggot

Stay mad bro and thanks for the bump

cats breaking .06 ETH now before tx fees (so more like .08 altogether)

how mad are you?

Nobody is mad here user, I wish you many gainz with your cats. But I would be careful if I where you. Sounds like it's in a bit of a bubble

thanks just sold 100 bitcoin at 900