pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/uSyBeuR5
frc.ri.cmu.edu/users/hpm/project.archive/general.articles/1991/TempComp.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Far above the moon. Planet Earth is blue and there's nothing I can do...

So, if I've had Franken Fran surgery to make me better on my Body Mod does that carry over to Light of Terra?

No.

Nice. Others have already caught the typos I've seen, so I'll add my two nuyen on the SSN:

Social Security Number should not be mandatory unless you're going to make it a drawback (seriously, even for Drop-In? Being unknown is a core part of that origin's nature). Also, taking native origins in jumps means you're going to have an appropriate paper trail anyway.

Perhaps make it a buyable perk that allows you to create a perfect "paper trail" for up to eight people once per jump?

In at least one world (hint: you're in it now) there are US citizens who have either no SSN or were given the same SSN as someone else(s); the system is actually a bit buggy. Not having seen more than a couple of episodes myself, has POI ever dealt with that or have they pretended SSNs don't have that problem?

Body Mod is your base. You can't alter your base to a different base. You can add on to the base. In LoT, with the Deadlight intact you're stripped of everything besides your base. This doesn't include any martial arts or stuff that you learned through the slow way. So if you spent years and years being a kungfu master, even when that perk is taken away you should have years of experience to help you in a fight.

What are some good jumps for getting a superior robot mind?
I know that there's a lot of jumps that let you become an AI or robot but they usually say that your thinking speed doesn't change from a base human's.

Okay thanks. Sinanju and Anything goes.

>Being metallic
>Not being a superior organic hivemind like the zerg or tyranids.

Decided it might be fun to start writing a LoT-esque gauntlet set in the Elder Scrolls based faintly on Bloodmoon.

Here's the start and some brief desctriptions of the companions:

pastebin.com/uSyBeuR5

Setting is County Skingrad near the border of Elsweyr and Valenwood. Let me know if this is something you'd like to see continued.

>Sinanju
Not if you break the Deadlight.

Lets try this again, what do you guys use your zoids for after the legacy jump?

>Sinanju

yeah I'm just gonna say, trying to pull the 'ecstasy' thing is probably going to get Slaaneshi attention.

Mostly in for the Thunder Dragon Roar Strike myself.

Just take Uplink in Code Lyoko, and grab the best computer you can find.

I... started mass-producing them, or mechs based on them (gotta use adamantium and upgrade everything). There's an entire biosphere of mecha, just living on the surface of my personal artificial planet.

Polity. Buy in as a Golem or War Drone and upload your human mind into it. You can probably upgrade yourself to a Planetary Mind from there with time and/or the right perks.

Oh, and Golems / War Drones are already full-on superior processing speed that you want, the ability to upgrade even further is just icing.

So you basically made cybertron but with mechs?

I took them apart to figure out the living metal organism base that they build the Zoids onto. That's some neat tech. Well, neat biology, but it's been co-opted by Planet Zi's colonists for so long that it's basically tech.

Exactly. The planet itself can also turn into a mech.

Does that mech planet eat other planets?

Not often, but technically it can do that...

Hello Unicorn 2.0

Symbiote is a pretty crazy one. If you grab Berserker OS it says your processing speeds are speed up by "around six-hundred-fold"
However if you want this in the jump, you gotta be a symbiote. However you get this within your humanoid form post jump.
The perk says your processing is a lot like Quantum computing, so this is a probably a very large mental upgrade. Pick up boredom immunity as well.

Hi.

As mentioned, Symbiote is probably the best mental accelerator you will find.

If you want to push that further, check Tsukihime or Dune. Both contain perks that allow simultaneous thought processes.

Not much actually. Mostly just for when I want giant robot shenanigans but humanoid robots are passé.

I went with a Gunsniper for what it's worth.

It hasn't really dealt with the problems of the SSN system that I can recall. The reason I am giving you a SSN is that is how the machine tells the people working for it who is going to be involved in an act of violence. I am sure SSN problems exist in that world it's just they fall between the cracks.
I should also point out that I am not the first to give Drop Ins legal identification. In pokemon the they gave you a trainer id which served as your identification. In Infamous you got a driver's license and a birth certificate. I don't see it as a big thing applying it to drop in.

Looks good so far. I can't wait.

Many of Sinanju's techniques are blatantly supernatural and/or rely on physiology that may differ from setting to setting; it won't be much better than other martial arts without those and may be much worse. I don't know whether Anything Goes has the same problem.

Well I made a few changes that were suggested, now to get the most out of the machine you need to be in a world with computers and your warehouse needs internet access or you need to move it somewhere that does.
I finished Hacking in and a few other things I hope it is a bit better now.

Does the Private Library have WiFi access as a Warehouse add-on?

If I'm good at magitech, could I use Overlord Tailsmancy to make a computer program that stores spells instead of having to use pieces of paper or something?

Not the user but just realized something. Now I'm not an expert on Dune but I believe Prescience is a thing in the setting, imagine using the Berserker OS, combined with maybe something like Omega Telepathy from X-Men, and further amplified by viewing into the future wih something like Level 5 Clairvoyant+Prescience.

You could essentially pull off the shit the Simurgh does. Maybe not with as much"Butterfly effect" but the sheer scale of it is terrifying.

Why didn't you jumpers not remake the Enclave in Fallout 4?

Because I'm a midwestern brotherhood kinda man. Mutants and mankind unite!

Although in Pokemon and Infamous one could still fluff it that the ID isn't actually real (as in "hey DMV just called back, that user you booked for speeding doesn't exist"). At least make it so the post-jump effects aren't there or at least optional.

Well, in theory, any computing system capable of seeing into the future can get effectively unlimited processing power. You just need a program capable of verifying its own work and you can dump all of the actual computation into time loops. It's not infinite computing power, the machine is still limited by its memory, but it's capable of solving NP and PSPACE problems in polynomial time, so that's as close to infinite computing power as you're ever likely to need.

frc.ri.cmu.edu/users/hpm/project.archive/general.articles/1991/TempComp.html

...But user, I /did/ not remake it. Mostly because I didn't like them.

Because on all levels, including physical, I am a mutant.

[Wastelands]

You know, I get why people would take issue, considering what the show's about.

But I absolutely adore it when a jump out and out gives Drop-In papers. Maybe I'm just giving the goverment too much credit, or overestimating how mu- Anyway.

If you end up doing what that guy suggested, could you please make it nine "paper trials" instead of eight?

Also, does the dog given by Man's Best Friend have some form of eternal youth? I know he probably respawns or something, considering he's got CP guarantee, but I'd rather not deal with the loss.

Is Social Media Money a one time thing, or will our backgrounds from then on be rich as all hell/become rich when the jump begins for whatever reason?

Honestly since I just went through this with the machine I guess since it would undermine the Warehouse supplement if I did I am thinking of removing the option of it being a warehouse add on. I think that is the only way to allow it to maintain the worth of the cp that you pay for it. Unless someone has a better idea.

Already done for post jump it's optional

Why not limit the wifi to those that already have warehouse internet? It seems kinda over-the-top to lock it off from being a warehouse add-on.

You can get the tech to do all that from assassins creed as well. I feel like we had a perk somewhere that gave you an awesome computer system that had its own pocket dimension at some point but I cannot remember which jump it was from.

Yes yes yes
I love the idea, it looks great, keep it up pls

Personally, I find the whole 'undermine the supplement' idea a little ridiculous.

After all, everything else you can buy there can already be gotten. Including internet. It's just a convenience thing to buy it in the actual warehouse supplement.

Well... Except for Pods.

As an aside, I won't take it if it doesn't have a warehouse add-on option. I hate ret-conning building and such into other jumps, but love warehouse add-ons.

Actually it could be more fun to NOT give the Drop-Ins a SSN etcetera.

>Drop-In walking around.
>Traffic camera happens to get a clear shot of DI's face.
>Image gets hoovered up by the NSA and the Machine as per usual.
>Error, facial match not found. Flag: possible POI.

Sure, user could just be some Amish who never got photo ID, but hey, Amish, terrorist, what's the difference (to Big Brother)?

I'll go ahead and post Zootopia again to get a fresh pair of eyes on it. I do appreciate the interest in it so far. It will be going on the drive in a while with the few changes suggested unless more are.

While I realize the rule is a little silly, I came across it multiple times in my research of the setting and included it. The sheep are most likely mislabeled because, well, it's a cartoon and they need to keep things simple for the kiddies. It would be best to think about them as decedents of the Mouflon, which is one of two precursors to the modern sheep. Additionally, pigs would be descended from wild boars. Both facts were kindly supplied by other anons, but I thought it would be helpful to others to restate them.

As to the issue of the Corgi newscaster, there has been a lot of rumors on that front. Supposedly in the UK the newscaster (who was a moose for the US and Canada) was a Corgi. However, even months after the release of the film in the UK, I haven't been able to find a single picture to confirm this. There isn't even that much evidence to the rumor, just a single tweet that didn't even have the Corgi pictured that /every/ site is quoting.

If someone can supply a picture, I will quite happily modify the rule.

or will be... for some reason it didn't make it in to this version... not sure what happened there but it will be an option.
As for the dog I am willing to go with the eternal youth route I know how much it sucks loosing pets jumpers have enough to deal with, he will be eternally young and respawn if killed like a companion.
As for Social Media it's a one time thing. I think giving you that much money is fair for the price and I think it should hold you over for quite a few jumps. Even if you want to build an Scrooge McDuck money bin and swim in it that should be enough to keep you going for a while.

I want to be able to make new Zerg hives in future jumps. Am I good with just Resources Cache (for Vespene gas) + Tumor (for creep to grow on) + Drone companion (to grow into unit producing buildings) or am I stuck with the very basic units unless I also get the Organic Database?

Is Tsukihime worth the watch? I'm going back and forth on my build and I'd like to get a feel for the setting before settling into a decision.

No it's shit. Fanservice and stupid story. The jump is shit too.

I think you need to gather the DNA for other things yourself it you don't take the brain. This may be very hard for forms that aren't in use any more, unless you take the Brood War drawback so you can try to get them then.

The anime isn't a very good source if you want to get a feel for the setting. I've also hear most think it's complete crap. I'd say your best bet would be to watch a playthrough of it on youtube or see if LParchives has one on there.

How do you feel about vampires, conspiracies, really schizophrenic power levels, nearly an entire canon cast of yandere, and the number of sane individuals can be counted on one hand?

If the answer to any of these is positive, you'll fit right in.

Do you mean that the money carries over from jump to jump, but doesn't refill? I don't see how it'll last past PoI if it doesn't change to fit the setting. Even if you go from one modern day USA to another, your dollars will prove invalid if you do anything more than buying stuff from a corner store.

The Tsukihime anime is meh. Different tone in general from the Visual Novel, which is what the jump is based on. You're better off reading the VN if you want to prepare for the jump.

Well, here goes.

Genius [Free] Gotta with this.
>perks:
Job Offer [Free] Well, why not? Might be interesting.
Watchful [100] I'm watching you...
Hacking in [Free] Hacking!
Affably Evil [100] Ah, charisma, so nice to stack.
Good Instincts [100] Good, good.
Cause and effect [200] Predictions time?
Improbably good aim [200] Yesss... I can probably shoot pretty much any target I can see at this point. (and a lot I can't too)
Hidden in plain sight [100] Sneaky, sneaky
Ghost [400] /Very/ sneaky, sneaky
Brilliant [200] Gotta be smort.
>items:
Social Security Number [Free] ...O-kay?
Gun [Free] Gun. Gun-Gun. Shoot?
Cellphone [Free] Fancy.
Computers [Free] And useful.
Penthouse [Free] Moar living space... How many apartments and such do I have attached to my warehouse now? I can probably live in a different one every day of the week.
Private Library [200] Very nice... But preliminary apparently. Will be switched out for 'Word on the street' if the warehouse add-on part is removed.
>drawbacks:
Limp [+100] 's okay. I can pull off a menacing limp.
Bad luck with Bars [+100] Never really liked 'em anyway?
Plot induced Amnesia [+200] Eh. Probably more fun like this.
Always low on Ammo [+200] Punching time? Punching time.

So. Uh. I have a job now. I've not sure what's up in this world... I guess I'll just go around punching/shooting bad guys?

...Being immune to bullets sounds like it'll probably be pretty handy here.

Oh wait, you meant the anime. It sucks. Read the VN. Be warned, it gets...weird.

How about I just remove the mandatory. Will that make everyone happy?
I'll tell you what I'll leave the library as is with no changes.

However as I can see this problem coming up I'll address it right now. The library wifi only works while the warehouse door is open. So it is will not work well with the machine when your werehouse is not in use. Normally so would the normal Warhouse internet option but as it is also from Jumpchan it will allow the machine to access the internet even if the door is closed because I say so.

Alright, I'll check out the VN.

Thanks.

Yes, do it!

>Decided it might be fun to start writing a LoT-esque gauntlet
Holy shit yes
>set in the Elder Scrolls based faintly on Bloodmoon
YES YES YES

>mfw when no KOSMOS
>mfw I have no face

I understand and support your decision, Super Robot Wars user, though I'll confess sadness to not being able to snag my blue-haired robot waifu.

Such is life in the Jumpchain.

I had intended that it was just one lump sum but it was up to you to figure out how to bring it with you and help it maintain it's value however you have a point. I will let it fallow you from jump to jump without refilling automatically altering to the equivalent it would be in whatever world you land in.

Well here is the most recent version.

Possibly, if you can provide the necessary magical power to run it, proper storage, and have copies prepared given it will vanish from the storage device given one shot nature.

Remaking the United States government and becoming the president was more important, you know along with removing the radiation poisoning on the world and unfucking the general situation.

Is anyone currently working on a Kingdom Hearts jump?

Yes two people spyro and someone else. They are currently working on keyblades if I remember

Yup, the pudgy dragon and Tophat.

He's not pudgy user. He's fluffy. Remember the six levels of fatness.

Implying Spyro isn't OH HELL NO!!!!! fat.

What said is right, however a thing to note is that the initial Hive produced by the Drone does produce creep on it's own - although the creep produced by your Tumor will be better in the long run compared to the creep produced via other methods.

I might throw something of a bone in later on, as I've been told by several different people now that starting one's own hive later on becomes a bit of a hassle. But there are several methods / workarounds that exist.

He's not fluffy user. He's scaly. Remember the eight levels of heresy.

>Not loving fluffy dragons
user please.

For the Neo Heisei Kamen Rider Jump, are the Items discounted the same way as the perks? I ask since it doesn't say how they are discounted, so I assume that the 100CP Items are then free, unless they are 50CP each.

>no longer mandatory
Can't make everyone happy (hides mind-control satellite behind back). But I'll be, so thanks!

>wifi only when door is open
That makes sense.

>access when door is closed
Normal JC rule is that the Warehouse is frozen in time when its door is shut; preventing uninvited guests while leaving it open is what the ForceWall utility (or a DIY iris Stargate-style) is for.

>tfw going from fluffy to healthy
Progress!

Some of the rules of items and their costs are included in the I want to be the One! item, the first thing in the gear section.

Digger will probably clear it up when the DLC comes out.

Because The House always wins.

Drawbacks: When gods go to war, Evil Counterpart (1500)

Drop-In, Age 37

Job Offer (Free)
Watchful (Free)
Cause and Effect (1400)
Ghost (1200)
Social Media Money (600)
The Machine: Samaritan (0)

Oh, great. IT's back. The crawling chaos is out and about, walking to and fro in the Earth and...signing up to a rival agency. Sure. Why not.

Apparently the scorched earth protocals would result in "unacceptable collateral damage" nevermind the likely effects of an Outer God approaching humanity, so we'll have to play this one low-key. For now. Fingerkings in the mail, motorways carefully directed to form occult sigils, allies from other worlds disguised as regular human beans-and other spy stuff.

The silver lining-this is exactly the kind of political atmosphere that needs firm guiding hand. Better an Orwellian nightmare than a Lovecraftian one, right? A few upgrades to the Samaritan (lunar photonic crystals, AIM generators, Shard installation, wraithbone networking etc) and we can get this counter-conspiracy started! It'll be like True Detective but if the detectives had gravitational beam emitters and the cultists were unambiguously eldritch.

...well...technically, a disrupted, chaotic society IS something that would further Nyarlathotep's designs on the world. So, we're kinda obliged to actually root out all the corruption and/or force its' perpetuators to invest in public works, gradually reshaping the industrial-military complex into something that actually helps people as a whole. You know. For order.

We're still vetoing the perpetual friendship engine's deployment, though.

Also, to Ravenloftanon-would it be correct to assume taking When gods go to war with the Samaritan as your Machine would lead to the other Machine deeming you a threat? And that drawback aside, could you take The Machine twice to own both machines?

So if I get the 'Made Man' Origin I'll get the discounts for the ones listed under its little item section and if I get the 'I want to be the One!' option, I get further discounts that stack together. Did I get that right so far? I think I may be experiencing comprehension failure right now.

This sounds like a neat idea.

I combined it with my humanoid mech. It's now able to transform into both an airplane AND a dinosaur, on top of being a combination of everything humanoid.

It's pretty sweet.

No, you're correct.

Apologies!
The jump was kinda rushed and it's so gigantic going over it is gonna be a lot...
and yes,100cp items are free
there is no 50 CP items and if you would get *50 cp you round up

Sorry ^^;; I might need someone to help me edit this thing, I kind of have no idea where to start with fixing it

Let's say you go Made Man, you'll get Connect Shooter and Loadout free, and discounts on their other items.

If you get I want to be the One! for Birth, you also get a further discount on items marked [BIRTH], in this case your origin would drop the Giant Jug of Cell Medals to 100, and Birth would discount it to 50, so you'd get that free. The Birth Buster or Birth Prototype on the other hand would be origin discounted to 200, then Birth discounted to 100, which you don't get free. Finally, if you went I want to be the One! OOO, you'd get the second discount on the Ride Vendor, so it'd be 600>300>150.

Oops, according to discounts round up, so the Ride Vendor would go to 200 not 150.

Because I was in New Vegas so the goddamn fucking Courier already did everything cool and interesting and saved everyone yada yada.

Ok, I would like to help but I'm not exactly positive with my writing skills to be of use.
Thank you very much for helping me understand the discounts, it has been helpful.

Corgis are an internet meme, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a lie.

Lucky you.
I was in Florida, so I had to deal with ALL THESE GODDAMN PLANTS WHAT THE FUCK.

I might have become a bit of a pyromaniac, but let no man forget the Great Fire.

I'll get around to Xenogears and Xenosage jumps someday.

When that day comes and those are done I'll do Xenoblade if Uncle Dante hasn't come back.

This is true. Priscilla is the queen of cute.

>Lucky
Nah man. I like having shit to do. I hate problems being solved when I get there. Sucks.

Though I wouldn't want to be in Florida. Everyone thinks bloat flies are bad? Imagine a variant mutated from the (returned without government oversight) SCREW FLY. It'd be like a combination of bloat flies and a shotgun.

>DIY iris Stargate-style

Clip-related is useful too.

Make sure to add perks so I can create some KOS-MOS like androids like hawking browing had

Creating androids will be possible, but mang, you and I both know KOS-MOS is a little bit way beyond your average android.

Only good for her dagger.

I'll fight you.

Who's YOUR waifu then, huh? I bet the Hollowing has gone to your head and it's Yorksha or something.