CYOA Thread

Previous Thread: Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

UPDATE, new page.
(1/13)

Reclaiming an Empire CYOA is completed.

I feel the 1st page is a bit short.

(1/7)

(2/13)
"I didn't mean to kill all those people" edition.

what pages are different/updated?

(3/13)
And so the grind begins.

There's two new options, Chere & Yin.

(2/7)

I felt the classes were a bit generic at times.

so i can ignore everything but page 2, 12 & 13?

(4/13)

But if you meant which existing pages were changed, none since the last posting. It's just a bit too far back to want to link.

>gorgons are all-female

Why tho? Groping cute girls with my tail could be so much fun.

(3/7)

Class skills and stuff.

>And so the grind begins.
Indeed. I feel sorry for you, Mr. 13 pages of waiting...

Both of them sound like they have only downsides, so there better be good benefits for picking human Chernobyl or My-Serial-Killer-Can't-Be-This-Cute.

For those for whom reposts of builds make them want to sexually abuse that character.

(5/13)

Well, more-or-less. I'm still going to post Miya last, so technically, you want 2, 10, and 11.

(4/7)

I hit "cancel" instead of "open" by mistake. Let's try that again.

(actually 5/13)

I want to sexually violate all of Angelanon's builds for this reason.

Pic is missing.

And a template for if anyone wants to add to this.

(5/7)

I'm not seeing an image, think you forgot to post it?

Great skills. That used to be the weak point of your cyoas so it's nice to see you improving.

Looking good so far, will deffo post a build when you're done. If you want to fluff up to 1st page how about 'innate' but weak buffs based on either months or moon phase you were born in?

(6/13)
And so it goes.

I want to watch Angelanon sexually violate you with a strapon.

(6/7)

I feel I kind of tried too hard to make the companions all potential love interests.

Also I'm never making 40 companions again, I didn't learn from Crown Quest how much of a nightmare that can be.

whoa Dude Right in the fetish

What's the required size for the images?

(7/13)

Yeah, I hit the wrong button by mistake & didn't notice the file didn't attach.

Do female Inconnu have horse dicks?

(8/13)

Glad you like what you see so far.

Finally.

Yeah I thought that'd make it too similar to Crown Quest and Mists, so I decided not to add it in.

I will for the next high fantasy I make though.

I'unno
I use paint.net, I just plop that shit in there and resize it when needed.

(9/13)
Almost there.

You did it! These multi-page things are a hassle to post.

Questions for Worm user if he's around.

Does the changed biology from Endbringer Durability make you unaging? What about Human Infection?

Also, what's the cap on people Human infenction can infect?

(10/13)
New page.

>can break other characters while not having your character here
What time to be alive
That's a good list not to be on

(11/13)
Library Page

(12/13)
Miya page 1. I'm gonna stop posting this stand-alone page after this. If / when I'm done adding new people, I'll just append it to the end of whatever page that is. It isn't essential for the next one, anyway. You can piece together that happened.

The list isn't magic, you can still be broken it's just that less people are given primers to fantasize about it.

(13/13)
And I'm finally done.

You know, it took so long waiting for the last thread to die that I almost have half of the next page done.

How do you pronounce CYOA? I'm fond of a really japanese "kyo-ah"

I finally posted it. How's their benefits?

>tfw nothing about being a turboslut
I don't want to be a freak so this is a big disappointment.
>Vagina 5
>Extra squeeze 10
>Dragongirl 25
>Erogenous mouth 30
>Invulnerability 90
Isn't that already kinda covered with immortality?
>Fantasy World 100
>Afterlife 110
>Friendly gods 120
>Industrial revolution 130
>Perfect submission 55
The spells are all pitiful, but I have leftover points
>Move through walls 85
>Lightning bolt 95

I call them "c your o a." I don't know why, but "your" is the only word I both to fully say.

I love you, Beri, but these are not up my speed. Chernobyl is a traumatized mess, guilts me into making her a useless heater and her injections/items are not worth it. YinYan is insane, completely useless, gives you edgy powers and edgy items, and her bonus is terrifying.

"ceei-oh-a" is the only non-autistic option.

Cause I felt like it, that is why.

Thank you, I intend to make them a bit more unique for the next.

You too! It is a hassle. I got off easy though, I think. It is real nice to receive a response from Beri though.

I pronounce it see why oh ay.

see-why-oh-ayy

Literally just read it out letter by letter, like a normal acronym.

Do you want options for the number of sexual partners you have or something?

See-why-oh-a(like ey but with an 'a' sound.)

Having your own Godzilla could be nice, but she has way too much emotional package to deal with.

Cross Cloak isn't enough to make up for living with a killer, who is constantly guilt tripping herself when she isn't killing.

Well, it says it's about being a turboslut, but there's no powers of releasing pheromones, making love potions/spells or a "drawback" of having your brain overcome with desire.
Could've included that fucking or drinking fluids made you stronger or something.
But no, there's nothing about being a slut, only about having several dicks, cunts or assholes.

>not up [to] my speed
That's a shame. Not that it makes it much better, but Chere can happily warm you with her body heat if you pick one of the perks that make you completely immune. There's not much I can say for Yin. Yan is what would be considered insane, even if there's dere behind it.

Is a response from me something special or something?

So it is less the danger & more their emotional states you don't like?

chyoa

SEE-AY-O-EY

Honestly the only reason I can think of to pick these, unless you just want to be destructive, is because you feel sorry for them. It can be a compelling reason, but it's never really a good one.

Same kind of applies to Miya, but she does have some good benefits.

Not to shit on you or anything. I like reading the new options even if they aren't my preference, I'm just kind of wondering who you thought they would appeal to.

>I'm just kind of wondering who you thought they would appeal to.

>So it is less the danger & more their emotional states you don't like?
Yes, but there also isn't any perks I really want.

I can't make money from the energy, because I would feel quilty, and I have no I idea what I would do with a giant woman who shoot radioactive beam from her mouth.

Most of Yin's perks seem rather useless unless you're actively doing something dangerous (like helping Yan). Nothing that makes me really want her when I could choose anyone else.

Does Thrall work on other Witches?

Pretty sure it doesn't as Salem said witches are immune to manipulation and hypnosis.

Salem mentions witches being immune to manipulation magic, so I wouldn't count on it.

Mystery Box

I dislike the fact that with monogamy you can't take Fantasy + Endurance or both + shota. Why am I being punished for choosing monogamy?

>Polytheistic
>Isis
>Demeter

>Fantasy Living
>Increased Endurance
>Increased Strength
>Cute Little Boy

Nice combination of white and brown, oppai and loli, horny MILF and horny MILF.

>only one Odesium build
>also the hardest to mindbreak

Odesium builds confirmed to be the purest of them all.

Because you choose Easy Mode.

Does 5 goddesses give 8 or 10 tokens?

Take as many as goddesses as you need tokens, then dump them after you get the tokens. Nothing could go wrong with this plan.

Sweet shit you added a 'yan'dere!

I always thought your CYOAs were well made, and even the ones I didn't have interest in the idea of (like some of the more fetish-y ones) I felt were still good. Genie was also really amazing. I started making CYOAs partially because I wanted to be as well renowned as you were.

Also I think it was you who made the Dungeon Meister CYOA and that was my all time favourite. My memory on that is a bit fuzzy though, so don't quote me on that.

Because you're less likely to be vaporised by jelly goddesses is the idea I think. Evidently it's a man's duty to philander? I guess the goddesses would be used to that, but I was also under the impression that they were getting with mortals to avoid that sort of behavior.

Fuck.Godamnit.Shit.

Instantly regret looking at the mystery box, now the CYOA isn't nearly as fun to think about.

Glad you like her.

Thanks, that means a lot! It's good to know, even if only partly, that I helped convince others to make CYOAs. Yeah, I made Dungeon Meister.

At least you don't transform into a golden rain when cheating on her.

This:

this CYOA won't be even half as fun without that mystery box, you could call it salt box

That's what you get for looking at the mystery box instead of taking one of the goddesses.

Yeah, at least you aren't a shapeshifting rapist. There is that.
>tfw you realize the average tg goer would be a better husband than the gods
>but only because the gods are such horrible husbands

Are you sure you weren't the guy from a few threads ago, trying to start a new shitstorm?
Yes, every thread needs something to ree about, but can't it be something new for a change?

>He took one of Italics mystery boxs.
You fucked up.

I know your feels annon, just settle for the endurance and shota would be my plan. Or just lie to yourself and pretend you can deal with managing 2 or goddesses at the same time.

Creator of the energy cyoa here. Currently working on the revised and improved version of the energy cyoa. With it, there will be new perks and drawbacks, as well as some lore and something I didn't want to put in the original version but decided to in this one: Companions. If you guys have any suggestions you would like to add, let me know.

Loli Quest Best Quest.

>Hime as a wife and Anastasia as concubine.

>Alexandra as a Waifu and Hime locked away in a dungeon as orc breeding stock.

Is six male companions enough? It was hard enough finding okay-ish art, and still four of them ended up being from anime/games

Even one is enough if you really put in effort.

Hime is literally always smarter, stronger and richer than you.

Chere is fine. Don't like yin at all.

My problem with Chere is that I feel like I'm being guilted into taking heater even though power supply is obviously better. Reverb is nice because it helps her problem and gives me a giantess, but I feel like Oki already gives me that benefit without being an unstable reactor.
I guess lattice shell is the only gift I care about, especially if I have reverb.

And while her being put in a state of arousal sounds interesting, I have no idea how to train her and I don't know what else I would want from her other than starting a relationship (and I also wouldn't be able to introduce her to any family or friends)

Can Box Wine post Hero Academy so I can show off my experimental probably impractical build

Still can't beat orc cock.

How many of them can you romance simultaneously.

Not him

>Pantheon
This is going to be tons of fun!

>Hastur
She seems so nice and kind, yet adventurous!
>Nctos and Nctolhu
These cuties can't be ignored.
>Nyarlahotep
I can honestly say I'm attracted to such a generous, caring spirit.
>Shub-Niggurath
I'm a sucker for the shy and nerdy type.
>Yidrah
She's a bit intense but she is really beautiful so why not.

So uhm do I get 8 or 10 tokens now? Both 3-5 and 5-10 seem to include the 5... I'll just count the twins as two goddesses and go for the 10 since it's not clear either way.

>Fantasy Living (2)
We fit right in!
>Increased endurance (4)
I'll need to keep up with my wives.
>Increased strength (5)
I can't be a weakling here. I could use some muscles too.
>Love Shift (6)
Dare I mindbreak the Old Ones... I probably shouldn't.
>Divine Blessing (7)
I don't care about gender, just make sure they have all their tentacles.
>Godhood (10)
Oh, did I always have so many tentaclejqsdjqljsdpjzeapdjqojdpoqsjxaefaaer

I regret nothing.