So if this succeeds does this mean we won't have to deal with the garbage speeds of eth and btc transactions?

So if this succeeds does this mean we won't have to deal with the garbage speeds of eth and btc transactions?

Other urls found in this thread:

hackernoon.com/why-i-find-iota-deeply-alarming-934f1908194b
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rational_data_type
zilliqa.com/team.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that is correct. the more traffic the network gets, the faster it gets

Yes that’s exactly what it means. Astute observation

kek ;) thinking actually anyone is buying this because it will be successfull. Oh btw, have you bought your ternary CPU yet? Which runs ternary code exclusively and nothing else? Oh what? no? ah ok :) you will get them anywhere next year man!! 100%. You wont be able to run any normal application on it but sure its awesome, its iota :DD.

I will lave this here for you hackernoon.com/why-i-find-iota-deeply-alarming-934f1908194b

I got in at 0.89$ and i will ride it longer, but dont think for a second this project will actually become valuable / survive the bubble.

the amount of butthurt this user is going to experience TOMORROW will be epic

>cpu has to be ternary to do ternary operations
explain how my cpu does decimal math. Must be a fucking miracle

I will experience butthurt?

have you even read the article i linked? are you retarded? Are you seriously rtarded? Explain to me, how does a CPU represent 1/3?

Indeed how can this be possible?

What the fuck. Are you completely unaware of fraction types?

He just sad hes riding this shit, same here so no he wont.

But unliky you Ill know when to exit and profot and you will be dumped on and poor forever.

This shit uses sql database and its 4th market cap lol.

This run is becaise of CNBC news and normies like you fomoing not because it's future of crypto

what is a floating point?

Spoonfeed en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rational_data_type

in which encoding? Do you have any fucking idea what you're talking about anyway or do you just cite your shitty one-off tech website that posts pokemon missigno articles?

IOTA has a lot of potential and I am ever more bullish on it with their recent Microsoft announcement.

>but dont think for a second this project will actually become valuable / survive the bubble.
honestly, just read this part. oh well, you're lucky then you'll know TOMORROW that this will not be the case. no butthurt

>Microsoft announcement.

Microsoft 'partnerships' and crypto are not some rare thing

Whats happening tomorrow?

>This run is becaise of CNBC news and normies like you fomoing not because it's future of crypto
you literally have no clue; but you're lucky so you can still make money despite being dumb

just watch the price today. it'll keep going up. i can't tell you, but the answer is out there, you just have to lurk moar

5 trillion coins mutable ledger developer can literally revert transactions and wipe your balance to 0 lmao no thanks dude cryptokitties actually is worth money compared to this

>i can't tell you, but the answer is out there

This is definitely not a red flag, no sir

Going to drop 24 ETH on it tonight. Can't trade from work. Already own 1 Gupta. I need to accumulate 10 Giota to be satisfied.

"The answer is out there"

Nigga just say the fucking reason. Are you speaking of Qualcomm?

>developer can literally revert transactions
Source or fuck off with your weak fud

As long as it's centralized I'm not using it.

Tommorow is microsoft partnership thats all and its allmost price in. If we lucky this shit runs to 4 or 5 $ tops.

Fucking sql database!!!

Do you even code?

i'm being intentionally vague. pearls before swine and all that, no offense, it's a metaphor.

decent bait 4/10

Iota is the riskiest top10 coin with the highest potential return IMO.

The idea and promises are great.

The current tech is garbage. The intentional backdoor, retarded devs, lambasting by cryptography experts, all scare me.

If the Ethereum team took over IOTA I would go 90% in.

I want to add MOAR

are you implying you prefer mongodb or what? (pg)sql is state of the art FYI

it's literally a known thing at this point you fucking retard

literally this.

Kek, nice lack of arguments

>my javascript bootcamp told me nosql scales although i know fuck all what that actually means
every fucking time

zilliqa.com/team.html
These fuckers will fix that for us. Not the Beardmen from isis with their iotcrap.

Idk, but I put $550 into today and now I feel kind of anxious.

>Tfw possibly found the new BTC but I have to wait a year to know

Iron hands regardless of what happens. It's less than a grand anyway...yeah.

> flippening when

>pajeets
HAHAHAHHA