Haven't had one of these in a while. People post pictures of weird monsters...

Haven't had one of these in a while. People post pictures of weird monsters, and anons describe what they are/post pics of their own. I'll start off with a few

>Stoneboy
He has a skin condition.
Don't laugh at him.

When the blood of a skilled craftsman is shed over a special type of tree, a helper root is born. This one is a woodsman.

That one seems pretty self explanatory. It's a shambling mass of undersea parasites and bottom feeders, fused together into a zoanthropic amalgam. but that's pretty cool, I think.

Idk, what ever they are in final fantasy is probably good enough. or maybe they can be some kind of cousin to the beholders. or a living construct made out of magic.

I'd say a demon. or spirit incarnation. you could also go with "it's a beast bound into service with magic restraints"

These are Orblons. They are small, about an inch in diameter, and flit around like junebugs. once caught and de-winged/de-limbed they prove to be exceedingly delicious on top of noodles with some sort of tomato-based sauce.

looks like the Personification of the Black Death. It rises in towns especiallt suffering, becoming an actively spreading vector.

The blistergrub, a proactive carrion feeder that stores diseased, liquefied biomass in its body, then spreads the cocktail of sickness around to create more dead to feed on

Hellis Wheel. A demonic spirit born of the mass death of carnies. More common than you'd think

This sounds pretty fun. Got some old high school drawings that might fit.

Here's something I've got.

The male carries the female's eggs in those bulging sacks. Offspring burrow out once they hatch, but they also return to their little burrows for shelter or a bite to eat until they are ready to live on their own. It appears this one has hatched a brood already, but is also incubating a second brood.

I'm thinking these things swim/burrow in marshy areas, acting as ambush predators. While they wait, the shells are at or above the surface looking like patches of relatively solid ground.

The Gaery, least of the Faeries. Gaeries often attempt to abduct children to mine their "nose gold", but generally get distracted by torches, candles,etc, fly towards them, and burn to death.

Spongebob: The realistic edition.

Wow. You did some good shit, user.

Thanks.

Five or so left.

A friend from around when these were made is dead. Second in as many years.

Second to last.

Last.

the churning grope, an etherial, projected creature of twisting ghostly serpent body and cloying, grasping hands on endlessly stretching wrists. Kin to the Tourmine gaunt and the Hallimore, there is little to be said of this creature. It has appeared but once, and may be entirely unique, as it was produced by the effects of multiple rare magical afflictions upon a single person, and even then only manifested under the extremely unusual conditions of the afflicted's death.

Either the people in the cages are tiny or the rats are huge.

This is the abandoned child of Cerberus and Ziz. It terrorizes the countryside aimlessly, wishing it had a master or a purpose worthy of its rage against all. It must be put down at all costs, not because it poses much immediate threat, but because in the hands of a master it could do untold damage to the cosmos on the back end.

OH FUCK I have a good one for your picture OP:

>in the near future, it's become more reasonable to synthesize bio-organic compounds with various alloys and polymers to create incredibly fuel efficient machinery
>in the new york metropolitian area, a group of advocates have retrofitted the subway system with this new technology
>not only is customer service at it's highest in decades, but the subway owners are saving tons of money in terms of maintenance and fuel costs
>unfortunately, a group of terrorists have infiltrated the subway system equipped with virus X
>while we don't know the mechanism for it's opperation, undeniably the results are consistent
>these bio-mechanical structures develop personalities of their own and spontaneously alter both their physical appearance as well as their fundamental purpose
>this particular example is code named 04-HTZVK Mk. 1 and is the first localized entity captured without complete corporeal disruption
>the creature is aprox. 20-30 yards in length, 7 feet wide, and nine feet tall
>it travels along the rails at supersonic speeds, creating a vacuum in order to consume all unwary passersby
>as of this moment, we have been unable to pacify or restore the subway to operational condition

Hot damn! Thank you user, this is now the next arc of my Shadowrun campaign.

basically anything from Claymore

Does anyone have the one with the large dark humanoids with spotlights for faces rising from the sea(?)

claymore had soooo much potential then it went batshit insane and lost all appeal to me.

>that shit color coordination
AIIEEEE

Hashim, the mixed-race muzzie sleeper agent. Bombs buildings.

The great ash spirit. Born of a volcanic eruption that smothered an entire town. Ancestor worshippers venerate it, believing it to be the spirit of the townsfolk. It's just an indifferent nature spirit, likely to kill its flock when next it wakes.

No problem user, glad you like my crazy ideas.

>Swarm of Rats
>Disguise nat 20