He isn't a skeleton

>He isn't a skeleton

Skeleton thread.

I'm working on a skeleton character.

Bleached white is too scientific.

What's the scariest colour of bone for a skeleton? No copping out with dried flesh, either.

I think yellowed white is the best.

It'll leave 'em rattled.

my skeleton is

>ON THE OUTSIDE

exoskely master race

Can blood stain bone?

I must do research.

SKILL can stain bone.

What's a good personality for a PC who has had a skeleton living inside of him since birth?

Nervous, and afraid of skeletons.

likes to drink milk

avoids bludgeoning weapons

I wouldn't worry about a possible skeleton war.

Liar

You would know that you skellington

Man, I tried. I tried. But the GM would have none of it. It was always, "no, user, you cannot be a skeleton" and "no, user, you cannot be a rock."
I mean, seriously, what the fuck is his problem? How can ANYONE possibly dislike skeletons? They're so fucking cool and better than meatbags.

>Milk drinking
I'm stealing that one.

>milk drinker

I happen to be working on a therianthropic skeleton and milk drinking seems very appropriate.

He may be too spooky for my players.

Skeletons you say, dont mind if I do

if those two got caught fraternizing on the battlefield they'd be B O N E D !

Thats all me bones

What if undead mafia?

Alternatively, pirates.

>Implying I'm not

There need to be more skeletal shopkeeps.

And that's about it for my spooky rattlers folder.

mr bones wont let you off his wild ride

I'm not a robot. I'm a skeleton.

how much do you think it would cost to be buried like these guys?

What is this

Too much.

that's all the bones i have for now, gents.
enjoy this bonely night while it lasts.
i don't have to patella you, but you shouldn't keep puns on the tibia tongue. it's dangerous.

I'm a skeleton on the inside, where it counts.

>Not positing the superior webm.
*Rattles with disdain*

>skeletons

>failing at naming the file extension
>Thou hatht but a single chore!

You know since being a kid I have loved everything undead, and skeletons are just cool. No one really understood... But you do.. thank you Veeky Forums

I hate how emotive people make skeletons. The whole point is that their face always looks like that. Making the bone move like flesh or clay is such a fucking copout.

It doesn't, though. You'd assume there are more with less than a full set of bones (because of some sort of injury) than there are with more than full set of bones (through some sort of deformity).

The average human body doesn't contain enough bones to make an entire human skeleton.

>random peasant farmer is woken from the dead by chance
>looks at his burial shawl
>looks at the scythe he was buried with to symbolically keep working in the afterlife
>comes to the conclusion that he must be Death
>has literally no idea what he's doing

is that show anything to have? It's the one inspired by MMOs, right? Sounds like a potentially interesting gimmick.

It takes some inspiration from MMOs but most of the "mechanics" of the MMO seem to be more akin to DnD than Warcraft

It's dumb as fuck and extremely edgy but it's entertaining enough to justify watching if you have nothing better to do. the main character is just a normal dude who happens to be an all powerful necromancer with underlings that misconstrue everything he says into something profound.

>The average human body doesn't contain enough bones to make an entire human skeleton.
....Okay, I have to hear the reasoning on this.

that the new iron maiden album? siiick

The average of ALL human bodies has very slightly

>What's the scariest colour of bone for a skeleton?

Either brown or grey. Skeletons old enough to be skeletons but still fresh enough are yellowish brown with dark brown highlights.
Grey bones are old as fuck.

>context clearly indicates that the meaning of 'average' being used is 'typical'
>I'm going to be a fucktard though and interpret it as "arithmetic mean"

>He is a skelly
>but will never be this fabulous

What's the source of this image? I tried reverse image search, and I got Reddit only.

It's odd that having just a little flesh or an odd shape or even clothes can make a skeleton look scary, but a normal human skeleton just looks silly by itself.

We need to start a movement for scarier skeletons through selective breeding.

But user, my paladin IS a skeleton

I say we breed bonewheels first.