Be duke Nukem

>be duke Nukem
>find this poor babe cocooned
>"Kill... meeeee...."
>armed to the teeth

What do?

Given that I'm explicitly Duke Nukem in this scenario, I guess I quip "Looks like you're... fucked"

They're not just 'cocooned'. They're turned into horrible alien wombs whose lives become blurs of pain and abject fear.
You know how it's awful when a xenomorph bursts out of someone? That shit happens to her on the regular.

So yeah, I'd kill her.

You'd have to do it in a way that would destroy her though, so she couldn't be used by the aliens again. Your options are the RPG launcher, expansion gun, and pipe bombs.

still trying huh

Is this /v/ venting their sexual frustrations?

"Blow it out your ass."

*BLAM*

Laugh and tell her it's what she deserves

I shoot a turkey leg so it turns into an entire turkey.

Then I go find Doctor Proton.

Quip about the situation, than shoot her.

Well being ebin meme, facefuck her before killing?

>on the regular

Just once, then you basically blow up

So would putting a bullet in her head be a mercy killing?

Ye

Underrated Post

Almost certainly

Aim for the head, those fake tits might stop bullets.

only good answer

That game was such a disappointment.

14 years we waited for that and what we got was something that would have been considered mediocre graphics and gameplay on the PS2 and the story was the same class as two 13 year olds chasing each other wish dog sit on a stick.

Bulletstorm was the game we wanted, or at least closer to it.

Bulletstorm was utter shite

Never felt as insulted playing a game as I did with Bulletstorm

Then you never played Duke Nukem Forever

Or Too Human.

GET OFF VENT OR ILL HAVE YOU BENT

If it was anything like the DOS game I'd just use the boot. No point wasting ammo.

I played DNF. I felt bad but the game was doomed by his history

Every choice in Bulletstorm was consciously done by someone

give 'er the mighty foot to the face

BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLLS OF STEEL. BALLS OF STEEL.

I'VE GOT BALLS OF STEEL.

Also If you hang around to help here, you might not be home in time for Oprah.

So was Duke Nukem. By several groups of people over more than a decade.

Just because they took their sweet ass time doing a thing is not an excuse for it to turn out that shit. In fact it should be the opposite.

Their intent was to make a Duke Nukem game. It's simple. Big open levels, lots of big angry shit to shoot, guns, key hunts and nudity.

With any budget at all and 14 years to do it in they managed to not only make a game that wasn't even mediocre they made on that was utterly awful and poisoned any possibility of making another so long as this shit still exists in living memory.

It is true that it could never have lived up to it's hype or development time but by that point we would have happily accepted anything that wasn't shit just so long as we got to kick ass and suffer gum shortage.

And the sad thing is that you can occasionally see good ideas that someone had shining through the turd but it still became a whole far less than the sum of it's parts.