" I love you, everything I do to you is because I do. I just want you to be perfect"

" I love you, everything I do to you is because I do. I just want you to be perfect"

Are daemons all dicks with no external attachments to entities besides themselves? Or can they form bonds and attachments to others within the confines of their existence as an emotional spectrum?

one school of thought holds that such creatures are incapable of free will and simply embody elemental evil in various manners according to their diverse forms

another school romantically imagines that the appearance of personhood implies personhood

so of course those demons which prey on romantic souls have evolved to mimic people

Whats the end goal for daemons? You have some scheming to enter the materium, by possessing anyone who listens to their whispers and building elaborate cults to create demonic engines for them to engines for them to inhabit and walk in the materium. Then you have others who want nothing but to flee back to the immaterium and are bound in fleshy host and tortured by being caged in devices to keep them material. Is it a grass greener thing?

daemons are finite manifestations of the Ruinous Powers, their motives are as manifold as the machinations, desires, and impulses of their progenitors

Fuck off, Dark Edgedar. My faith is pure.

in my headcannon daemons are a collection of thoughts and ideas infuses with enough warp energy (souls) that they grow a will of their own. They are commonly created by other daemons or the Chaos gods, but they can also be created spontaneous.

Because of this, daemons are beings of pure ideas and feelings. Living memes, basically. They don't do things for any particular reason, it is just what they are.

>eldar
>daemonette of slaanesh

Are you doing this on purpose? Do I need to Illuminate you?

>Whats the end goal for daemons?
I'd assume its greed. Souls make a nice currency, for gods and their daemons alike.

Why? Logical assumption, given setting structure, is that each soul has its own connection to warp, as well as some capacity to wield its power through raw belief. Ergo, the more souls you have the more power to you can hold.

I honestly thought it was a Humunculous for a second. Somehow I missed the mark on her back.

So where are the not shit ones?

being eaten or killed by the shitty daemons proably

For a demon to go "independent" he either has to be one created by many gods or has to be cast out. Normal demons have no free will.

What happened to all the undivided demons like the furies and such?

Then you don't love me, you love an idea based on your own ambitions. BLAM BLAM BLAM

fantasy stuff, so gone, everything you know and love, gone forevermore.

This is literally the mental thought processes of the BBEG toward the party. She fucks with them constantly, to make them better than they are now, cuz she loves them enough to both care that they get better and that what they could become is a much better version of what they are now.

Is she secretly their mother or something? Why would she even care about the party?

I thought furies were in one of the dark apostle books, fluttering around the ship and generally the things scratching at the portholes.

fuck if i know, im a banana

Do you remember when there were undivided princes and all units came with the mark of chaos undivided? Talabheim farm remembers.

No, but she unironicly calls herself "Mother". She has this weird obsession with 'heros' and always attempt to make them 'better' because she believes personal excellence is the sole thing that determines ones worth, and that if you can't put your skills to use, then you're beneath notice. While she believes all people can be excellent in one way or another, heros are in general the most excellent, so it's worth her time to 'improve' them. Not only this but she has a very high and throughly twisted maternal instinct, which leads her to drag them through the fires of Hell, if she believes it would make them stronger, more perfect. If they falter or fail though, she'd be the first one to wipe them off the face of the earth, genuinely crying out her soul as she does it because she expected so much out of them.

She has hundreds of ever-burning candles in her innermost lair, each one a momento to a hero she has personally killed over the centuries. She remembers all of their names, faces, what their goals where, their strengths and weaknesses, what they fell to, why they fell. Every 100 years, she takes a whole year off to mourn and to personally grieve the latest ones to fall under her hand. Every time she hopes more survive, even as she resolves to make sure they do their best.

Bump.

You've just inspired some crackpot monster of a GM to put Dat Boi as a daemon in his Dark Heresy campaign, you fucking monster.

Suspicious amounts of knowledge of the forbidden is suspicious, I say the pyre.

Ebola-chan as a Lesser Daemon of Nurgle. ;)

You still have shit like Ebon Geist that are warp daemons that feast on the unprepared. Then again, they are little more than base predators in biped form.