drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ZDd9nExb
youtube.com/watch?v=gi2FOXsCIpY
desustorage.org/tg/thread/47662394/#q47668718
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No edition? Redo this thread OP.

It's a shitposter we have. Someone else will have to make the real thread.

I don't think you know what the word "shitposter" means.

>Intentionally make wrong threads out of spite
>Mock and boast about how you're going to usher in an edition-less world
>not shitposting

Jumpers!
Show me your war face!

Grump is the way to go

Gotta love that NGE Angel form.

No.

Hey, if HeavensAnon is here, is there a link to the collected adventures of Seven that you update with new stuff or something?

> "Someone else will have to make the new thread."
> Doesn't make a new thread.
> Just sits and waits for spoonfeeding.
> Eventually people just start talking about jumpchain stuff in the already existing thread.

This thread is now punishment for your hubris.

yeah such a horrible thing that people are talking about Jumpchain in the Jumpchain thread.

War face means serious business right? Welp.
>pic related

In that regard, I need some help folks
>pastebin.com/ZDd9nExb
That's my current Jump Chain, and as you can see, I'm missing a few jumps. Could I get suggestions for Jumps that can fill the gaps? Also, I only have 3 companions, and it's staying that way.

The reason behind this is because I've been getting more and more ideas that have to do with my next Jump Chain, so I just want to quickly finish this so I can get started on my next adventure involving ALL THE SCIENCE!

Shocking, some people don't care about the edition or no edition thing.

Well try this:

Only 15 posts in or so and it's all been reaction images so far.

What type of theme is your chain going for, if any?

I actually don't know, I guess that's part of the reason why I've got no idea where to go next. I mean, other than staying human or "Team Work! FUCK YEAH!" or actually living a life, I don't have much, if anything at all.

war face? I've got an entire God damn war body!

Sherlock Holmes, Great Detective, Kid Radd, Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Libriomancer, DUNE, Narnia, Rick and Morty
You could always try just opening jumps on the drive at random and skimming through them to see if they pique your interest.

I'm wearing my war face, you shouldn't be able to see it on account of the combat armor I'm wearing over it.

hey digger have you considered making Astroswitches /core metals/ individually purchasable rather than with each driver? Or is that based on the pre-assumption that they will be available in jump? Also I noticed the meteor driver and the Excel driver are not available for purchase but the birth driver is, why is that?

If I'm wearing my war face, that is. Typing on a normal keyboard while wearing power armor can be problematic.

> War
> noun, often attributive · \ˈwȯr\
> : a state or period of fighting between countries or groups
> : a situation in which people or groups compete with or fight against each other
> : an organized effort by a government or other large organization to stop or defeat something that is viewed as dangerous or bad

Serious conflict at this point cannot be defined as a "period" or "state of being", but rather more like a very sudden action potentially wherein a recognizable chunk of the planet is now missing.
"War", in this case, then refers to a protracted conflict wherein I am primarily leaning on minions for the bulk of the conflict, which means that I am either too lazy to come up with a more efficient solution, or else am finding purposeful enjoyment watching my enemy attempt to deal with vastly superior and constantly replenishing numbers.

So basically I'm playing the villain again and fucking around.
So, this.
youtube.com/watch?v=gi2FOXsCIpY

Jumper, how did you over indulge in pleasure in jumps?

Like, hang gliding in a crotchless Uncle Sam costume into a stadion full of redheads and men who looked like your father saying "Go, son, go!" While you do it with redheads, all controlled by a collective hive mind" type of over indulgence

Garbage mod deleted it huh?

In the Overlord jump should we take RPG-style stat spread into account when picking class skills?
So, if I'm a magic caster and only have Arcane Caster would I be better at Arcane magic than if I bought Arcane, Divine, and Tailsmancer?

I deleted it because Bancho posts every couple of minutes in whatever thread he's in and he started posting in this one. Generally people will start going for whatever thread is at the top and it seemed unlikely that that one would get bumped past this one consistently enough.

Yet another terrible thing he's done.

What would be the best ways to protect yourself from magnets after getting an adamantium skeleton in Marvel?

Doing that now, thought it would also be a good idea to get some more input. Someone might have given me an idea I never thought about.

...that was oddly specific user. Are you trying to tell us something?
Not really, I kinda get bored of things easily, however, I have gotten waaaaaaay too relaxed on my FF12 Jump, especially in Salikawood, Golmore Jungle, Eruyt Village (almost got killed, but worth it)...there were just a lot of beautiful places/sights is all I'm saying.

Okay well given this editionless one has gotten some momentum there's not much point in posting in the other one.

Probably going to do a bit in the TES gauntlet where you side with a specific non-Hircine Daedric Prince to fight one of his Daedroth.

Sort of like a '16 Accords of Madness, v. VI' thing.

Point is during that bit you'll get a Daedra form of some sort. Probably through something meta and stupid

Not sure what part this is going to be in or whether it's going to be in DLC or what but if anyone has any Daedra they specifically would like a form of let me know and I'll see if I can work it in.

This image never fails to make me laugh. All the impractical fighting style perks in the multiverse cant convince me that is any way a useful kaijuu form

That example was just a Rick and Morty thing. Rick's exes are great.

user I despise you for taking Sora as your jumper/trip pic. I was thinking of taking him. Bldejxyfnduvdbxyfd

Metamaterials. There are a wide range of magnetic metamaterials that can warp magnetic fields. Put a layer of them under your skin and magnetism will part around you. A strong enough field will still impart some force to you, but it will be like getting caught in a strong wind rather than having someone grab you by your bones and move your limbs like you were a marrionette.

I want to know what the hell instructions he gave the artist for that to be the resulting outcome.

Well I already know who I'm going for.

Nocturnal is obviously best Daedric Prince.

Faces are a tactical weakness

Therefore, our war face is not having a face.

Hmm. Jyggalag?

I would like a dremora or seeker form, if possible.

Aren't all daedra shapeshifters by nature that just tend towards certain forms? That said none of them have really interesting forms. Going through the bestiary I'm torn between nocturnals, who have nothing special about their form just Nocturnal a best girl, then I guess Seducers because wings and stuff. I mean spider daedra are neat in that I don't have a spider girl form yet, but Mephala a shit.

Any of you jumpers keep slaves?

What are good perks for managing slaves?

I prefer to call them "Companions".

How do you keep them from going muh freedums?

So, after Penny Dreadful and Ed, Edd n Eddy both gave you bathtubs full of blood and gravy respectively, it took me all of a minute before thinking, "I'd take a bath in that." Y'know, just to see what it's like. I liked the gravy better.
... after so many millennia with cleaning magic, you just kind of stop caring about what you get covered in after awhile.

Although, that's actually pretty useful for certain scientific activities. Some people think wandering around a rotting swamp is gross looking for samples is gross. For me that's a Tuesday.

... what was the question?

Oh, overindulgence! ...
I'm not really into physical relationships, but during 9-2-5 I did enough drugs that I'm not even sure if that decade was real or not.
Does that count?

I want to side with Meridia! Or Hermaeus Mora. I dunno, they're both good.
Of course, if Sanguine isn't an option I'll also be very disappointed, even if I probably won't choose it myself.

No, why would I? Slaves are only useful if you don't have a lot of serfs or robots.

And the best thing for slaves is Thrallherd from a DnD setting, most probably Forgotten Realms.

Sanguine has his own whole thing.

Doesn't really have a type of Daedra distinct to him either as far as I remember.

No. It's in the notes. If you take several classes it's assumed that you found a class combo that has really good synergy or is just plain overpowered.

The way i understand it is that how good you are at arcane magic depends entirely on the other perks (Realm of Heroes, Level 100, the specializations, your race and the other magic caster perks), but not how many different classes you have.

>Thrallherd from a DnD setting
thanks

Sanguine is second worst boy though.

>Do Zootopia as a late jump
>REALLY late
>Have Godfather, Empire of Shadows and Tyrant
>Mad with Power I assume the identity of an Arctic Supremacist, Siberian Tiger with a thick accent and terrible English

Ooh, you know, not many jumps feel as satisfying to go full villain on.

Yeah, it was a good time. After I heard they made them eat nasty bugs I decided I was going to found my own predator nation where we farmed and devoured prey as food.

Mindcontrol. Both by magic and altering their biology and soul.

>Slaves are only useful if you don't have a lot of serfs or robots.
>What are animals if not robots made of flesh

Less efficient robots that whine about stupid shit like pain.

I'm a gentle man, I don't kill unless its a neccessary action, and even then it pains me. I take all my actions seriously and try to save people from horrible fates. I usually try to kill them with kindness. But if theres one thing that grinds my gears, if theres one thing I despise more than anything, its someone looking down on someone else because that person is weak, or because their "ants", or because they don't seem important to them and that their a "bother". Its only when that happens that I collapse their hollow conciousness by exerting my full power, and devote all my resources into beating them, I'll show them what it feels like to be the humans they looked down upon, and then, I'll mercy them, and if they choose to forsake that mercy I give them, then they will become past tense.

If someone's important or useful but a scumbag or I don't like them, they get a good ol' infesting. Zerg/Blacklight infestation already allows near complete control, but throw in that Bolbox perk from EVO and the zombie perk from Highschool of the Dead and my control is so complete that they love that they were infested and they'd willingly die for me.

I myself am not too fond of the idea of slaves.
But if your looking to get them.
Get that capstone in Highschool of the dead for the "them" origin, then pick up the Villain capstones in Worm to further bolster your criminal empire and loyalty of your slaves.

No.
FREEDOM OR DEATH!

thanks helpful anons

Necromancer? Good taste.

In fairness, 's option gives freedom FROM death.

From a certain point of view.

No. Bad user. Corpses taste terrible.

Eat fresh.

Ok.

Daily reminder that companions are friends, not slaves.

bad freedom user

Not even the undead! If it has sentience than it has the right to free will!

Admittedly my Jumper had a very bad experience with mind control multiple times early in the jump and hates slavery in any form.

It's three times the size of old rag mountain, the heads are mindwitnesses with huge drills and warp eyes instead of anti-magic eyes the size of Buicks capable of autonomous fighting and pop off as my jumper receives damage, the skin is lava, the legs are a rollerhogg, the hundred arms are based off a Southern war Princess, my jumper is not using a fighting style in this form. Because he doesn't have to.
oh you know normal stuff

>>drugs
the spice to be specific, cut with the Kentucky fried chicken's secret blend of herbs and spices.

>> drink
conceptually intoxicating booze, technically a noble phantasm.

Food
>> desustorage.org/tg/thread/47662394/#q47668718

>> the wife
over 10,000 years of monogamy, things have gotten to the point where a squad of Daemonette's once gave a wolf whistle and some applause.

that would be wrong

Haven't needed them at any point ever by the time my Light of terra was a planet i had infrastructure good enough that it takes minimal work to maintain and really whats the point once everyone has telepathic link to anyone else they care to talk to.

...I've got no specific Daedra I'd like a form of. But siding with Noctural or Sheogorath would be fun.

>that would be wrong
not many ways that others would want to be eaten willingly

>everyone has telepathic link to anyone else they care to talk to.
sounds good

Hermaeus Mora, or Sheogorath.

They can be both, in fact one of mine ended up the slave to another. I'm not sure why Morrigan wanted my shipgirl to be her slave, but that's what happened.

What magic system would be good for the following:

I want to start making some magic tattoos. Thats that then applied to the body have particular effects under certain circumstances. Sorta like if you want to punch hard, your fist gets more solid but it only gets more solid, dense, if you're punching. Or tattoos that ward against certain types of damage and are only visible when that damage is present. Or divination tats that show when in the presence of X.

I know D&D magic is the default and I know its great for enchanted items, but I don't know that this would count.

Anyone have any ideas?

>mountain, the heads are mindwitnesses with huge drills and warp eyes instead of anti-magic eyes the size of Buicks capable of autonomous fighting and pop off as my jumper receives damage, the skin is lava, the legs are a rollerhogg, the hundred arms are based off a Southern war Princess, my jumper is not using a fighting style in this form. Because he doesn't have to.

its a big target for any weapon that is actually capable of hurting a jumper as far in as you are and full of defenses that don't against anything a late game jumper would actually need a warform for. Its gaudy and inefficient for the resources you put into it like a sword made of gold with really ugly decorations.

>my jumper is not using a fighting style in this form. Because he doesn't have to.
Oh, that makes sense. Guess you really are just flailing about with that form... which I suppose actually fits you.

It's the best way to see Tera in general. A retarded baby flailing at everyone in complete futility.

That makes the ending of Akira both more poignant and more terrifying.

Man it reminded me of an unnoficial pathfinder supplement which was all about giving Ki tattoos, that shit was awesome.

Anyway you need um.
Fate verse magecraft allows you to do exactly what you just said.
It might require charging and way more effort than most stuff normally need.
But yeah fanwanking this no one would blame you (Bazzet had Runes on her to make her stronger).

There was also uh.
Shadowrun had magical Tattoos yes (Yakuza or Triads used them in oaths).

Lastly LOTR had that elf power which had anything you made able to have some magic on it, now this is what you might like a lot, you propably will have to invoke certain symbols or aesthetics on the tattoo in order to have them work as you like.

Barring that get the Shadowrun nano-tattoos and make them magical or something.

Hopy this helps you user.

Dust tattoos from RWBY can do a bit of elemental stuff?

Maybe use tattoo'd Norse Runes from Viking Saga? Not sure what you'd be able to do with those.

Not at the moment, but I'm going to start posting finished chapters in the writefaggotry folder on the drive after work today.

Alright. Thanks man, really enjoying your stuff right now.

Actually, if you don't mind me asking, what Jump is Seven on right now? Must be pretty high, since he survived taking Imagine Breaker. Sorry if you've mentioned it already, I've only recently started following this.

Sanguine
Sanguine
Sanguine

Sounds good, dude. Looking forward to it.

Gonna give these a look. Thanks!

I don't have the files open, but Worm is actually jump 30 something. This is due to a rather large number of capstone grabs and power ups early on.

Okay fine, he spent most of that jump running the hell away. Most of the summary is just several lines of AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm glad you're enjoying it, user. I hope to work up to Leviathan before deciding what to work on next.

Jumpers any idea on how to make quark scale structures? I need to shrink my runes down.

Anyone else give Alexandria a copy of worm and pass it off as a thinker power?

Why would you give it to her in particular? Isn't she a huge bitch?

Anyone else give Alexandria the D and pass it off as a striker power?

Well, quarks and electrons are roughly the same size. And you can use quantum dots (real thing, look them up, they're really cool) to precisely confine and control electrons. So you could conceivably use a quantum dot to make a pattern out of electrons in runic form. The Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle would make it fairly blurry, though, issues of illegibility might make it ineffective. But that's going to apply no matter what you make your femto-runes out of, so long as you're in a universe where quantum mechanics exists.

Have you tried using Sohon from Legacy of the Aldenata? It allows for irregular molecular formations. Take that along with the Cognition Amplifiers from Rick and Morty (some household AA batteries were apparently good enough to allow dogs to take over the world and run a functional society while carted around by seemingly impractical power suits) to improve your own knowledge of the science, maybe take the Miniaturisation & Efficiency Tinker shard from Worm as well as both Genius capstones in Chrono Trigger for exceptional magitech capabilities and Analysis from Adventure Time to have a way of observing things at that scale, and you might be on your way to something.

You may want to invest in Fate's Bounded Fields though, because stuff like that's probably super sensitive to the tiniest changes in local environments and Bounded Fields are a great way of sealing off stuff from stuff.

...not to imply implications but surely Breaker would be the more appropriate classification.

The prospect was tempting for all of five seconds.

Most likely to act on it with decent intelligence, eidolon shouldn't see it at all, contessa is more computer than person in some ways or she would get much better results out her power, doctor mother isn't committed enough and David isn't in on the darker parts of cauldron.

Did that in a different jump.

Thank you thats a good starting point for femto runes. Also kek at breaker rating.

Will do. Any ideas on probability manipulation powers? gonna use a computer on massive time dilation to keep things in dynamic useful arrangements.

Being a male Daedra Seducer from Daggerfall not a Dark Seducer thats a different daedra would fit my jumper nicely.

Oh no! A bunch of street punks are hassling you! What do you do, jumper?!

Use teleporter tactics to retrieve bottle of ketchup from warehouse hand it to them with my wallet. Wait for inevitable whats with the ketchup. Reply "you are crunchy" before becoming a dragon.

Conqueror's Haki takes care of all my mook removal needs.
Why put in effort when a simple glare leaves them twitching on the ground?