Oh, no, Veeky Forums! It's the mean, green scarab queen! What will you do?

Oh, no, Veeky Forums! It's the mean, green scarab queen! What will you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKBJxZf-Dgs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing. All she's interested in is making scarabs. She's no threat so move on.

Which is exactly the attitude that made her a threat.

One of her exploits was creating a shit load of mind-shackle scarabs and dumping them on a nice civilized Imperial world.

Next thing you know she owns a planet with 6 billion inhabitants with a technology base just slight ahead of ours.

But true to form she fucked up the mind-shackles and instead of it borging them it just made them believe she was the Empress.

Tribute was demanded and paid in the form of delicious candy.

Meltagun.

See? No threat.

Well I'm a scarab so.

Long live the queen.

Find a better tau waifu. One with a real vagina, and not just a scarab manufacturer.

>What will you do?
Touch shiny robot.

show her my pennor

Rolled 10 (1d100)

Roll to seduce, of course.

I mean... At least it's not a Tyranid or some other degenerate shit.

Throw poop at her, in an attempt to trigger a fit of compulsive rolling.

No.

I, too, remember Tau Quest.

Can I fuck it?

A good day to reproduce with our queen and have our innards eaten, huh?

I'd like to eat her innards...

I ask her why is she green

>she fucked up the mind-shackles
>Tribute was demanded and paid in the form of delicious candy.
You seem to contradict youself here.

I, for one, welcome our new, green overlord.

A shit.
Daemons make the best 40k waifus.

Ur waifu a shit

shiiiiiiiit!

Depends on the setting

So how did she get that way anyways?

Lost Tau stumbling on a Necron tomb and playing with things she was better off leaving alone?

Tau tortured to death, cloned, torture to death, again and again until a compatible variation arose that was then infected and violated by necrodermis.

Hot.

Asking the real questions here.
youtube.com/watch?v=IKBJxZf-Dgs

Point out that she's worst girl and laugh at her hurt feelings.

At least she's not Cultist-chan.

>Oh, no, Veeky Forums!

HIPS

THICC

whatever i want? Not like she'll make the rolls required to do anything worthwhile anyway.

Damn, oldfag, you old.

This has been a blast from the past.

It was fun until the "waifu" crowd spammed her to oblivion.

Different people liked different things about Tau Quest - although, in fairness, it probably wouldn't have been nearly as successful at the time nor as enduring in the years since if it had featured a male protagonist. The spam was grating, yes, but without the waifu crowd most of the fan art that we have, today, probably wouldn't exist.

Did Xeno have memories of her Tau life and all the horrible experimentation deaths, or was she only aware of her post-cyberization existence?

From what little I remember she seemed not to although something deep down troubled her.

For the most part she was just a slightly air headed necron queen that had adventures.

Sadly I can't disagree with you.

>From what little I remember she seemed not to although something deep down troubled her.
This is correct. Xeno was entirely amnesiac when she awoke and thought she'd just been in suspended animation. It was always left intentionally vague just how much of her personality was inherited from the original donor, though. Given the intentional similarities to Ripley 8, however, it's fair to infer that she may have eventually been able to remember her past life.

Bump for Xeno