I got 10k to drop into one coin. Shill me your fav with explanation

I got 10k to drop into one coin. Shill me your fav with explanation

I'm talking day trading

ARK obviously. STRATIS a distant second.

Zen protoco... Youre retarded. You can daytrade literally anything in the top 100.

Blocknet

buy the rare kitty thank me later.

>daytrading
Actually don't daytrade this. Its volume is too low.
Buy, stake and wait for moon.

buy cats

EMC2, for holding to 19. Dec. Why? Hard fork, plus they'll announce some huge news which I have a good feeling about.

ChainTrade my man. It's not on exchanges yet but they will be the first officially licensed blockchain commodity exchange. I'm so fucking stoked dude u have no idea :D

26k gimme something good.

HST if you want to make it a 100k.

Why?

Mona coin. Japan, only listed on bittrex as main international exchange, and coming to bitflyer, already used for many things. Doesn't go up and down with bitcoin, constantly climbing, regretted not buying at 50 cents in July, now $8 +

$1 in 2018

Thank me later with a prayer
Thank me quick with a tip

XLM:

GB6YPGW5JFMMP2QB2USQ33EUWTXVL4ZT5ITUNCY3YKVWOJPP57CANOF3

nuls

QSP. It's S&P/Moody's rating agency meets big4 audit firm but for cryptos. It'll be 9-10 bucks around year end 2018.

fixed

Dogecoin

SAFEX and you will be a fucking millionaire

or you can buy my WaBi bags, you'll have a good price (that's x20 guarantee)

NULS

is getting pumped this week

A dude from Wanchain's reddit wrote this:
Ex-Factom team, that did more than a 250x (25,000% ROI) 33 main elite (and more joining monthly) team. Wanglutech with all its conections. Bussness Moguls, Ex-Chinesse Politicians, PhD's etc. Low circulating and low total # of tokens. Decent Market Cap. Already Launching Mainnet with Wallet, Priv Protection, Block explorer while many other projects take months or years to launch each of these.
Wanchain is like Ripple, Stellar Lumens, Bankera, Chainlink and a bit of OmiseGo TOGETHER plus using some tech of projects like Icon , Cosmos and others. They have elite veteran team members including all the experience, team contacts and power of the Factom project but this time with a more scalable project. This with out explaining the power of many of the other team members who were not part of Factom. Leader of the interpearmeability alliance with AION and ICON.
I woud like to think this is a top 10 coin in the future.
Remember the ICO sold in like 7-10 min WITH NO MARKETING AT ALL, NO BOUNTIES NOT SHILLERS 0 ZERO/NADA. With a little marketing its going to moon hard. Its obvious why it sold that fast with 0 marketing.
Ian Balina, Suppoman, TommyEconmics and others think its the best or one of the best ICOs in history, Icodrops rated it as in "Very High Interest" which is extremelly rare to see.

Yea this already mooned queerdo