Are we just going to ignore this sleeping giant or what?

Are we just going to ignore this sleeping giant or what?

You must be new here

Bagholders need not reply.

most people who evr bought DGB ended up with 90% loss both in BTC and USD. It's an old coin, so pretty much everyone on the cryptosphere held some of it at some point (I think most people own at least a few hundred DGB). Inshort... any upwards movement by this coin will quickly stop, due to people dumping their long held bags in multiple positions.

Digibyte is a sleeping dragon. I think it will skyrocket again in the near future once the whales return (as they always do).

The coin goes up and down 10% almost daily like clockwork - it's a trader's dream come true. I just wonder how many bots are involved with keeping its price hovering like this in order to maximize those daily 10% swings.

Interesting coin for sure. I think we will see the team pivot further into the cybsec stuff that they have going on which seems to be a strong point. Could be good for holders.

>Sleeping
>Braindead coma
Get it right

You do know Bitcoin went from over $1,000 to almost less than $200 post-gox, that's almost a 90% loss yet it recovered and soared now to $11k

The only thing that matters is supply and demand. If there is enough demand it doesn't matter how many bagholders there are.

By definition this is false.

"Most people" who ever bought DGB made off with gains in the 200% - 2000% range. Only a small portion of overall DGB purchasers bought at 2000 sats and sold at 100 sats.

Additionally, what "most people" do doesn't even matter because not everyone is acting with an equal amount of currency. You should not be following "most people" but "most of the money".

These are basic distinctions.

you're comparing bitcoin (only 21 millions max coins) with DGB (21 BILLION max coins). Two very different assets. DGB will never be worth even a dollar. It's always going to be worth only 1-5 cents. It's BTC value will also keep going down as well.

they said EMC2 would never hit a dollar. Its 90 cents now lol.

I was on reddit broz and let me tell you Digimarines are there and ready

>DGB will never be worth even a dollar.

Can you give me the powerball numbers for this week psychic friend?

Then truth is no one know where the prices/value of coins will go.

we aer deegumarenes, we ahr nut selingg

ironic

I bought this at 8 cents, boys.

I meant $0.008

I just realized the recent influx of volume is probably because DGB was just added to the new Ledger.

Huh.

I think we might be in for another big one, boys. Who /remembers the rush past 2000 sats/ here?

I remember, everytime I look at my goddamn bags

This

I also remember buying at 2200 then selling for

What possessed you to buy high and sell low?

Didn't anyone ever tell you that's the only thing you don't do?

There are probably going to be retards reeing about how they didn't buy DGB at 100-200 sats again soon, aren't there? Like clockwork.

It was my literal first ever investment. I lost like half in the first week. I sold it when it hit about 1000 sats to buy a few ans to play with. Then bought them back for the second announcement. Then it was a slow bleeding death. I dont see it getting back up to what it was because bitcoin was £1900 then.

Also as it was my first investment I was disillusioned in investing any more. The sold DGB paid for ark and lisk etc and prices like 0.46p so I regained my losses.