How does it feel Veeky Forums. To research for hours for the next moon, trying find legit tech, good devs and teams...

How does it feel Veeky Forums. To research for hours for the next moon, trying find legit tech, good devs and teams, while literal crap like this does 60x in less than a month.
Maybe the way to make it in crypto is to invest in the dumbest shit possible, cause you know people are retarded.

This is why I hate Pajeets so much. They pump up drek like this on Yobit instead of putting into coins that deserve it.

>Maybe the way to make it in crypto is to invest in the dumbest shit possible, cause you know people are retarded.
that's pretty meta, dude

Wait did I say 60x? More like 100x if you bought btc -> btcred on november 11th. Fuck this shit

well just look at crypto kittens. Theory seems to hold

Funny enough devs of these shit coins cash out instantly, get rich and abandon the project. Example is rdd, that lazy sob only came back when rdd went from 1sat to 20sat, gave a lot of promises, then when it went past 100 he started to cash out, being fully cashed out before it dropped to 70, and abandoned the project and so did the rest of the team.
Moral of the story every person in this game is out to get money and if you pump coins devs will cash out and those coins become useless fodder in the end.

>it actually has millions of dollars of volume

what is wrong with this fucking market? it's a fucking ethereum token pretending to be bitcoin, how moronic do you have to be to buy something like that?

Will this happen to Bitcoin Diamond?

>I still have 1000 btcr

We have bitcoin colours now?

Buying this shit at $0.005 was actually the smart thing to do. Crypto is fucked up

oh yes, and all types of metal and gems coming too

yeah, i actually thought about buying some like a month ago, but it looked like such a fucking scam that i didn't do it. a lot of these bullshit projects suddenly exit scam.
what i absolutely don't understand is people who buy this shit right fucking now.

I remember a tread giving them away for free kek. Of course I did not fucking get any of them, fucking asshole.

>what i absolutely don't understand is people who buy this shit right fucking now.
The dumbest within the dumb. Or maybe they're not so dumb if this crap goes to $5. I dont fucking know what to think or believe anymore

Redcoins logo alone looked shitty and sketch

Ditto. Fuck those cocksuckers.

Lol do you idiots still not understand the game. Shitcoins ALWAYS moon. By no means place large bets but I've made $10k starting from $100 just by throwing it at random shit coins and cashing out before they dump. Learn how to play the game and stop crying.

Honestly I look at how catchy a coin name is first and foremost. It’s probably the most important aspect of shitcoins.

teach me my master

Pls

He’s just a shitposting larper like 90% of this place. Best board on 4chins.

What is Bitcoin Red / Bitcolors ?

Did you ever think that the blockchain could help you express what you feel ? What is the definition of art and can a token be some kind of art ? Bitcolors is here to try to answer to all these questions and Bitcoin Red is the first of this new movement. Each token will have its own characteristics and feeling associated with. Red is mostly for anger and passion, trade or own Bitcoin Red when you feel this way or if red is your favorite color. We are trying to represent feelings through cryptocurrencies, in a kind of artistic way. You can contribute to this movement in different ways : join the airdrop, speak to us on Telegram, share your ideas or create the next Bitcolor. There are still a lot of feelings and colors remaining. This is only the beginning and the rest of the community will determine what feeling each color represent.

"hahahah who buys this crap"
>moons 10000%
JUST

>Exchange: YoBit
>24h: $2,503,040

Ain't no one getting rich off this shitty P&D kek

I made stupid money on this. Hoping litecoin gold and fapcoin are next. Honestly it's a mix of being annoyed at how retarded this shit is as well as being smart enough to not take it too seriously

>fapcoin
>hasn't mooned yet
this is a no brainer.

Aww, I got a nice 200% return on rdd

What even is reality?
Is the universe falling apart?

Jokes on you I bought at 5 cents pleb

yup had some spare change bought 150 at 365 satoshi cashed out at 60 dollars

bitcoin uranium when?