Is there any slav marine chapter? I'm a slav myself

Is there any slav marine chapter? I'm a slav myself.

remove xeno

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rZxxH76tUBg
youtube.com/watch?v=eoDn_scXqvQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Actually yes, they're called Squats

the slav marines are the Guard
they use shitty guns and shitty tactics against superior enemies
>You see Ivan if we blind enemy with flashlight, then they will never shoot the accurate at us

Is that why Russians won against krauts?

yes

To add to this there is an Imperial Guard general that is Zhukov in everything but name, but even that sounds about as Russian as it gets. Kubrik Chenkov is the guy and he's a living definition of human wave tactics.

Weren't the first Word Bearers recruited from slavic/european areas?

If their isn't you could just chapter build it.
unless I'm so out of the loop that they took that out of the game entirely.

here are some drawn by Yuri Melentyev (spichka_of_souls)

the white scars are mongolian, maybe check their successor chapters to see if theres any heavy slav influence. the imperial guard are as slav as it gets tho, they have commissars and characters with slavic names. check out the valhallan guard, they look exactly like soviet russian soldiers.

vk com/spichka_of_souls

Why the fuck would White Scars successors be slav?

because they come from the same part of the world, theres a lot of asian people that are russian.

There are more slav countries than Russia.

don't tell /k/ that

Also the said White Scar Slav successors would love bikes.

youtube.com/watch?v=rZxxH76tUBg

Fuck you, I just had that idea

>vatnik marines

Russians as a people are commendable for their willingness to fight and die. As long as whoever is in charge maintains a facade of caring about the population Russians (and the other peoples of the Russian Empire and USSR) have no problem sending hordes of people into the meat grinder of war. Between the Russo-Japanese War and the end of WW2 the Russian Empire and USSR fought in several wars, the Russo-Japanese War, WW1, Russian Civil War, Polish war of independence, the Winter War, WW2 Russia lost an unimaginable number of dead with combined upper estimates for the conflicts reaching as high as 33 million over just 41 years.

Add to that the deaths caused from the Holodomor and you are looking at a nation which over the course of two generations lost up to 40 million people to war and famine. Sure these are the upper estimates but even combining the lowball estimates you still end up with well over half a million people dying to war and disease every year on average in a country that had just 125 million people in 1897.

I thought it was the first War Hounds?

WE recruited from everywhere like the IF, Kharn is from the Urals.

How did Terra look in 40k before turning into a shithole Hive World?

Mad Max. The Emperor was both Conan amd Mad Max. At the same time.

Does anyone remember The Knights of Thunder chapter we once made?

They were slavic themed I think.

Average 80s anime apocalypse setting

YOU WA SHOCK

ILL WILL KILL THE FIGHT

youtube.com/watch?v=eoDn_scXqvQ

Russian people are sheep. Only sheep march to the slaughter in such numbers.

>Merika

Good old U S of A still kicking.

I think it would be fun as fuck to make a slav chapter. Squatting scouts in the brush.

>Albania becomes a fucking empire but still needs America to fucking help itself

Though that means I could become a Death Guard now