Why are marines aka humanity fuck yeah faction so popular...

Why are marines aka humanity fuck yeah faction so popular? I mean you guys are social outcasts who are not even acknowledged by humanity at best and mocked and despised at worst why would you suck the collective dick of species that is not on your side?

Depends on the setting

/thread

HFY threads are pure cancer and need to be banned.

because the other sides are worse?

>I mean you guys are social outcasts who are not even acknowledged by humanity at best and mocked and despised at worst
lol wut
We aren't all complete autists, bud

Dunno coolness I guess.

Its retarded to only like 1 faction in 40k its full of good shit like Orks or IG.

Space Marines are far from human imo

>I mean you guys are social outcasts who are not even acknowledged by humanity at best and mocked and despised at worst

Talk for yourself faggot.

Yes you are you fucking play with toy soldiers.

and why would that be?

Ah so this is where all the HFY hate has been coming from over all these years /r9k/

because they are large, have distinct colour schemes and smooth, easy to paint surfaces.

>oh look I'm such a tough human because I play Space Marines who would be considered mutants in every other setting rawr rawr long live humanity oh fug Chad is coming this way plz Chad don't hurt me :(

kek fuck Marine fags

>he says to the board based entirely on socializing with other people

Ill take my Xmen marines else where then

Talking on anonymous board about plastic figures and calling each other niggers is your idea of socializing? LMAO fucking neckbeard go choke to death on your Doritos.

t. salty xeno cuck

>mocked and despised at worst
Citation needed. Marines are feared and revered in equal measure across the breadth of the Imperium.

He means it's a social hobby dipshit.

You chose fucking World Eaters as your champions of mankind? They wanna paint entire planets red they don't give a flying fuck about humanity.

What are your hobbies, user?

Fucking bitches, driving my ferrari and lifting you nerd.

And all the pieces have fallen into place.

That sounds dangerous, young frog

shit's so cash

enjoy your unfulfilled life.

You left out "shitposting on Veeky Forums" friend. Where do you find the time?

>this is unfulfiled
>playing with plastic orks is fulfiling

lmao

On one hand, I agree that HFY is the dumbest most pathetic shit primarily liked by "people" that try to take pride in being born as a human because they're fat/DYEL and have nothing else, and I also think anyone that can't bench at least their bodyweight is pathetic.

On the other hand

>implying toy soldiers can't be fun
>implying spess mehreens can't be fun as long as you don't take them super seriously
>not lifting and then tabletop on your rest day

If you weren't baiting, which you are, you'd still sound a little insecure :^)