Paladins and alignments, boobplate, those guys and magical realm, succubi, elves, dragons...

Paladins and alignments, boobplate, those guys and magical realm, succubi, elves, dragons, angels and monstergirls of wide variety.
Same references shoehorned into the threads and same moral, social and historical arguments.
Same greentext oneliners and elaborate storytimes that look like carbon copies of each other.
Same threads, same replies, same arguments, same shitposts and the same fucking bait.
Same fucking shit, day after day after day after day, without anything new or original contributed.

Don't you ever get tired, guys?

Apparently you're not since you're not contributing something original, but instead a meta thread that complains of nothing being original.

I made something new.

You ignored it and instead made this thread.

Since this is going nowhere, how about an imagedump?
Going by OP's pic, the topic will be party faces.

Don't forget all the Quests and CYOA threads.

whats your solution then?

That's still original content though.

No.

non-Veeky Forums original content though

On a random whim I caught a bit of Beast Wars/Beast Machine on youtube and got me to thinking of doing a race of bio-mechanical beings.

The idea is they were created by humans to tend to the colony ships while the humans were kept in stasis but one of the ships crash landed on a random planet killing the humans so the bio-mechanical beings wound up living and developing their own civilization on this new world akin to things they learned and/or remembered from serving humans

Would it be too much to say they can give birth but still have highly customizable bodies?

Always open negotiations from an armored position.

Quests are Veeky Forums related
Cyoas are not

And do you have a solution?

I feel you OP. have been considering leaving for a long long while.

Then why not just create more threads that cater to your interests?