ROUND 2: GO

ROUND 2: GO

its really kind of strange how much attention biz doesnt pay for this token. its moving up before the launch even happens. can you imagine when its released?

Ikr, im sitting here comfy holding my SALT bought at $3.80 and I cant wait to see the pink wojacs from people that missed a free ride, SALT has been shilled many times over the past 2 weeks.

dude for real, ive been one of them.
this is seriously one of the most solid tokens of all time. and i dont mean solid for the meme reasons like dev team or whatever, fuck all that shit. i just mean that this one is very low risk.

you niggers better buy the next dip. seriously... its just such a no brainer. meanwhile, me and this kid are almost 2x and the shit is still ramping up hype for launch this month. do you people even have your eyes open?

Tfw only put in .2% of my stack...

Yea Tea quit larping, you went all in with your 200$

Low risk, guaranteed to nearly 3x, unique use cases, oh man I have never felt so comfy in my life, meanwhile biz is chasing pumps rather than holding for a confirmed platform release this month, buying at its ATH right now is even a blessing.

wtf does the token even do

Besides "December" anyone know the actual date of platform release?

Nothing on their twitter

i mean, the best part for me is that we are basically guaranteed a product because the product isnt even novel or complicated. its just something the market has been needing for awhile now, someone just had to actually do it.

all this and these people are like ooo muh ark, so amazing wow another crypto coin...

the token represents demand for lenders that are willing to give a loan for crypto as collateral. its so simple.

nope, december is all we know. and im sure theyll milk the month all the way til the end... probably anyway

/biz will always be /biz

> innovative product
> launching this month
> sexy website & clear roadmap
> potential price of 25$/token

Fuck that shit we are going to buy more LINK and CFD instead.

shut your whore mouth filthy nolinker

its not innovative, its simple as fuck.
it is launching this month.
website is ok. the roadmap is also simple. its not announcing shit that is mumbo jumbo like tech improvements of 99% of currency coins, its crap that makes sense to people, but yes, its pretty "clear".
the price can go higher than that, thats just a minimum price they charge on their site for the token. but id think itll hit 25 anyway, maybe like 3x like the other guy said sounds pretty good. but then again, i didnt even expect it to start moving until later december, so this could be bigger than i think.

there is nothing comfy about link. link is a tech that while you guys think you need, and you might be right, its a complicated v1 of a technology that could easily be overstepped by someone with an even simpler idea since link hasnt solidified its position yet.

salt is about to do exactly that, THIS month. and again, its not even complicated... its a simple idea that simply has to be done by someone, and theyre doing it first. this is the literal definition of a comfy hold.

Its simple and cheap as fuck atm, you dont even have to be technical to understand what they are doing, 1st to meet a demand in the market, WHAT IS BIZ DOING?

I also expect it to be before Christmas because you know... I am sure they have plans as well.

Bought 5k at 1.50 during ICO. ya know...looking back I've made many mistakes, slept with Missy and got herpes, lied to my dad about my GPA in college, did too much blow. As I've aged I've gotten smarter, wiser, tighter. My body has been ready for this for some time...take me.

>its really kind of strange how much attention biz doesnt pay for this token. its moving up before the launch even happens.
And you think that this is good?
You thing we want to buy high sell low?

God it feels so good to watch it just go up and up and know it isn't a pump and dump because the platform is launching this month. Usually with other coins I'm a nervous wreck as it goes up. I think I'm just going to do BTC and SALT from now on.

>I also expect it to be before Christmas because you know... I am sure they have plans as well.
thats... a good point.

its going to go up when it launches, senpai. not down. it nearly doubled in price on hype alone. if you think its only down from here, you are CRAZY, or at least, you dont understand what salt is even trying to do i guess.

no, not salt forever dude. ride the launch, ride the announcement for eth and alt collateral, etc.

Ok dont buy any, when the platform gets released, we are leaving without you, stay poor if you want lmao.

>platforms launch delayed
>massive dump ensues.

Can someone tell me where everyone is getting the $25 price per token on the platform?

Is this officially confirmed or speculation?

They have not said when the launch is other than confirming it is December. My guess is in a week or two, they don't want to make their employees work during Christmas, that isn't a good time to launch, etc.

go make an account and see for yourself.

Check their website, they have confirmed on their twitter multiple times as well.

If you have salt on their dashboard it even lists what you have at that valuation, and using SALT as collateral is coming soon. You can see how the $6 current price is a bargain...

I've registered and sure, the website says the token will cost $25.

But one token allows you to loan up to $10k, with a circulating supply of 50M tokens that would allow $500B to be loaned unless im brainfarting hard.

I'm trying to figure out what would cause such a demand in SALT tokens to really drive up the price on exchanges to $25

The token isn't just for memberships. It's also used for paying interest and getting better conditions (lower interest rates) on your loans.

You can pay down loan interest with salt as well. They also have lots of other things planned for it like staking, a credit card is coming (blowing the fuck out of TenX and Monaco, etc. since SALT card isn't subject to capital gains tax and those are.).

You can pay 20% of your interests with the SALT token, the value in the platform is 25$/token, so if you had to pay 1250$ in interests, you could liquidate 250 of those $ with 10 salt.

sorry ive been gone, took a shower.
sure, a delay is always possible, but theres a reason we call it low risk, which is based on the reason we call it simple. theyre just a broker between lenders willing to do something specific, and lendees.
simple idea = easier to implement = lower risk of delay/failure. you still dont seem to be able to grasp this, though.