BBEG thread

BBEG thread

Post something and write a rough description of how its goals and methods for a post above yours

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/47722517/#47723104
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>bbeg

Bleh.

They have mutated themselves with soul intention of going faster than the speed of light and thus end the universe

>Im too cool for board slang of b/w morality

*tips*

Speed Force, not even once.

When people ask around these parts "who runs this town", they'll either say the king or the high council.
But they know they are lying. They know that every one of them, the entire town is in HER pockets. And some are even happy about it.
Her establishment is popular, and everyone who goes in to business with her (shady or otherwise) will leave the negotiation with a smile. Even though they are more often than not royally fucked.

If the people would talk about her, they'd say she has as much different faces as she has coin.

Whats that gif from.

No idea

Come on user had quads.
Give them that at least.

Darkest france, land of dem hips.

>defending retarded jargon

You're literally the ONLY person who has EVER complained about the term. Give it up.

Eldrich_horror.jpeg

Season 2 of Wakfu. A French cartoon with an abhorrent English dub.
I really wish that that gif had subtitles too since her dialogue (and the reaction by the main characters) does all but outright state she was having sex a few minutes prior

>still trying to defend retarded jargon

Protip: I'm not the guy who first posted in this thread.

It's a pointless bit of jargon that not only sounds stupid, it just adds a layer of unnecessary obfuscation that serves only to stroke the egos of people who are forcing that term.

I understand you're really attached to forcing it, and you feel so strongly about it as to defend it, but you're trying to defend something with most people not even agreeing on its definition and even plenty not knowing what it stands for.

You want to sound like a toddler? Fine, but endure people calling you an idiot for saying "big bad evil guy" like you think it's the coolest phrase in the world.

>I'm too smart to use popular terms
>you guys sound like toddlers

>popular

It's hardly as popular as you pretend it is, and regardless it doesn't stop it from being stupid.

The only reason you probably use it is because of your crippling need to feel like you're part of some community, hence why you use any slang you hear without questioning it. It's literally what small children do, and why you're being called one.

Lol mad

>you're trying to defend something with most people not even agreeing on its definition and even plenty not knowing what it stands for.
...It stands for Big Bad Evil Guy

If it's really that difficult for you, then... damn, user.

The Mage's Guild is a confusing name. People keep confusing it with the local spellcaster's association. It is not that.

Five men who each found magic in their own way and began adventuring together have come back...changed. Their power is terrible, but not so terrible as the nightmare realm they are trying to summon into our world.

>it just adds a layer of unnecessary obfuscation that serves only to stroke the egos of people who are forcing that term.
I don't think you know what "obfuscation" means. Or what "stroke the egos" means. Or what "forcing" means.
Actually I'm pretty sure you're actually mentally handicapped.

Some people think it stands for "Big bad end game."

Either way, neither are particularly to the point, and some people argue that it refers to a specific type of villain (the villain pulling the strings of the apparent main villain), while others use it to refer to just the main villain, while it's use in television simply applies to the villain of a current season/arc, and there's plenty of people on Veeky Forums who just use it interchangeably with any generic villain.

It's hardly useful, it was popularized by bad television shows, it was intended to sound stupid and succeeded quite well in that regard, and there's no reason not to use villain (or THE villain if you wish to refer to the main one), boss, antagonist, enemy, foe, or any of the other common terms that don't make you sound like you actually think "big bad evil guy" is hilarious and worth repeating like a toddler.

Came here to post this.

Easy. Unknown Armies campaign.

People have been blinding themselves to gain visions of the true nature of the world since times immemorial. This Kentucky suburbanite is merely the latest leader of the nameless cult of blind seers.

The problem is, this is the period in human history where we have mass media and a 24 hour news cycle, so his being picked up for a program on a major news network means a huge swathe of the world's English speaking populace are going to be exposed to his mindblasting truths day after day, week after week. This is but a sped up version of the method used by a mad Christian wizard to destroy the Roman Empire.

Yeah maybe your autistic friend saw "BBEG" referenced in a gameFAQ guide and insists that it means something else, you know, like an autistic retard would, but for years it's been accepted lingo here.

That Roadrunner/Flash one is really goddamn disturbing. I can't deal with it.

No, I'm using what people on this board use it as, because, surprise, it's meaning isn't quite as clear as you might hope it to be nor are any of its specific definitions particularly useful in comparison to the broader use of "villain". I'm sorry your pet phrase is retarded, but that's just how it is, regardless of how much you try to defend it and pretend it's not reserved for the worst idiots of this board, like yourself.

>No, I'm using what people on this board use it as, because, surprise, it's meaning isn't quite as clear as you might hope

Not him but post it in any thread and I guaran-fucking-tee everyone there will know it means "Big Bad Evil Guy". It's a staple term on Veeky Forums and has been for years, regardless of what guys like you say.

The only time its definition ever comes into question is when the odd chucklehead comes in and goes "nuh-uh it doesn't make any sense because there's a similar video game term no one actually uses".

I mean, I have a folder with tons of greentext stories that use it exclusively to mean "big bad evil guy". Do you have any proof? Or are you going to insist that something is true despite every sign pointing to it not being true?

Here's a recent example.
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/47722517/#47723104

You can find more if you look.
More importantly, you are missing the point. "Big Bad Evil Guy" doesn't actually mean anything. Villains are not necessarily big, bad, evil, or guys. More importantly, the level of the villain is not implicit or explicit, so people frequently just use it interchangeably with villain without even caring about some esoteric distinction about whether it's the secret hidden villain behind the more obvious one.

It's a bad phrase because the people like yourself who use it expect it not to require any definition, and then other people try using it under the assumption that you're just being stupid and using the phrase as a generic way to point at something as what needs to be killed. That, and it genuinely sounds retarded yet you perpetuate it because you think it's amusing slang rather than obtuse jargon.

You're assuming a "BBEG" is something specific. It's not.

Bitching about it being obtuse is futile when Google has you covered.

>pic

>It's not.

YOU don't think it is. But other anons have argued that it is. With various and often conflicting definitions.

In fact, your personal definition helps invalidate any purpose in the term, leaving it as just a silly thing dumb people say when they feel like using pointless jargon with conflicting definitions instead of trying to communicate like an adult.

>That damn picture
That is so uncanny/disgusting I don't have any words to describe it well enough.

I don't know, it has me in stitches.

Like in whom would you even confide your conjoined toilet transformation fetish?

you've seen nothing

tails gets trolled?

That gives me a chuckle
I have seen somethings not the worst things on the internet but still disgusting(Never intend to look for any either) that picture reminds me that there are fetishes I had no idea/wished existed.

tfw got really high and drunk during that 40 page long weed party and got aroused when the sex scenes were suddenly depicted instead of referenced