Bionic creation thread

++Requesting information on bionic schematics, fellow Tech Priests. Ave Omnissiah++

There aren't very many examples of 40k bionics at all, let alone interesting ones. Please help me make some cool bionics, Veeky Forums.

Mate, there are tons of them. Go crack open the 40k rpg books and see just how many there are.

And almost all of them are replacement limbs/organs/etc, a piece of common party equipment built into your body or some variation of mechadendrite.

Still, even if I did underestimate how many sources for bionics there were, does that mean we can't think up some cool ones?

Remove legs.
Add antigravity engine.

>What are maglev coils

Laser eyes. Seriously. Especially if they just look like regular eyeballs, all the better to catch people off-guard.

Baleful eye

>What is "for techpriests only"

>What is "Shittest bionic in the game"

>What is "Meat bags should get metal or get bent"

Servo sell hangar to replace stomach. Can hold 3 servo skulls in stasis.

The skulls can be preprogrammed to do tasks in case of scenarios occurring. E.g attack assailants, take recording of last moments to local mechanicus. ..

>"Herp hurp meatbag memes"

What about some small retractable metal fingernails or claws. Just a little thing but when you in a bar fight you turn round, bitch slap the guy and tear is face up.

That's in Black Crusade core.

Inbuilt Blade from Hammer of the Emperor might count too.

How the hell do they digest 'food' without a stomach?

Backpack. Power source, filters air to get water and protect user from harmful shit (when used with a gas mask), recycles piss and sweat, and is, of course, a backpack.

That is just a survival suit. Not even Good or Best, just Common quality.

They don't. They just inject nutrients into the bloodstream for the few fleshy parts they still have.

Mechancal wings that are basically Jump Packs attached to their body?

"Excuse me, Magos, I was overlooking the schematics you sent me and I'm confused. This is some sort of artillery cannon with an articulated barrel, correct?"

"Correct."

"Won't this explode violently when fired?

"Yes."

"If you don't mind me asking, why?"

"Because the coxswain of the Ark Defilement got his right leg blown off and wanted a cannon for its replacement."

"But to mount this thing would require removing his other leg, pelvis, and most of his lower abdomen and the recoil from firing the cannon would wrench it free from any anchoring."

"Yes."

"Did you tell him that would happen?"

"No."

"Sir, with all due respect..."

"I had dreams once. Simple, easy dreams of respect, authority, and beautiful women retaining at least 43% of their flesh. And now, now I get to make artillery cannons into legs for drunken oafs. Every day I wake up, point a plasma torch at my brain case, and flip a coin. It will be my lucky day one of these days, but until then, I need a 155mm cannon, a cutting torch, and a door hinge."

Alatus-pattern jump pack

Wait, seriously? Damn.

Okay, uh... hyper-flexible metal spines that allow them to... uh... what would you do with a hyper-flexible spine? In order to really make use of something like that you'd need your other bones to be hyper-flescible too...

...hmmm...

Yes. They even give Fear (1) and a +10 to parry tests.

The Jump Packs?

Or are you telling me that hyper-flexible spines already exist in the game too?

Either wayy, that's pretty cool.

The jump packs. There is one that is the opposite of what you said in black crusade that is called skeletal petrification that gives the Iron Jaw talent and +2 to unarmed attack damage.

That exists already as well. There's a modification in RT that gives you extra flexibility due to spine and shoulder modifications.

Oh, cool.

Fuuuuck.
Uh... replacing your spine with a segmented Null Rod? Or would that break it?

What would be the purpose of such a device?

Make you immune, or at least resistant, to Psykers...?

Psyjammer Implant, Inquisitor's Handbook.

I have the question the rationale of replacing your spine with a Null Rod when you could, you know, carry it. And if you're that worried about losing it, just build it into your arm or somesuch. Hell, that is also possible via Concealed Weapon Bionics.

Or carry multiple null rods.