-High Tech Assault Rifle
-Double Disposable Automatic Pistol
-Force Field Projector Greanade

-Maria The Plague Doctor
-Wind Goddess Hopea
-Demon Hunter Kaori
-Hover Jeep T-32

Wind Goddess will give me immortality
And then hunt that bitch ass demon, After that.....imma rekt shit up while this song plays

youtube.com/watch?v=b7greBFoIds

I'd love to see the reverse of this: fantasy hero party teleported to a sci fi setting.

Talking about this NOT the OP

Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Dunno if it's just me but the dark red text is almost unreadable on that background.

I'd love to see you make it :D!

I'm not as funny as Hibiki though.

yea, I noticed that, i'll do a fix tomorrow

aww that sucks so bad!! Guess we'll never see it

> :D!
> !!!

I can't believe it's summer again. The year goes by so fast.

>he doesn't post smileys and exclamation points to be equally obnoxious as those who post >pls makeing of this cyoa 4me!!!
step it the fuck up

Did you girls read about the Rat Meat Scandal in the Noble Weekly? It seemed the St Flares administration ran out of funds because none of their peasant students could pay tuition, so they ended up serving them rat meat for a whole month. Hilarious, right? The best part was that it got discovered by a visiting Lunestier student. It seems NONE of their own students could taste anything wrong with the meals. They must have thought it was a delicacy! Ohoho!

You girls know any more juicy St Flares gossip?

St. Flares is 86% male. The males think it's 50:50.

You can't really blame them when the average St Flares girl looks like this though. I mean, could you imagine if this thing was allowed to walk on Lunestier? Daddy would sue the school for traumatizing me.

Rumor has it that because of st. Flares financial troubles they can no longer afford housing and Lunestier has offered to assign them Lunestier roommates.
The richer the Lunestier student the poorer the st. Flares student they'll be coupled with.

You have good taste in anime.

I mainly watch it for the clown x shota though.

Then I have a spoiler for you, Clown died in the manga last chapter.

I only enjoy stuck-up bitches like you because I want to break your spirit and use you while you cry for daddy.

Just a bit.

Huh, is that confirmed? Last chapter I read ended with him saying something about a special technique before being gangblasted.

Actually people were complaining about what exactly happened, he did die, then he brought himself back to life and is apparently stronger than ever.

so it's the same person posting this?
Your meme is growing stale, friend.
God, the threads are slow as shit when the Americans are asleep, and much too fast when they're up.
I hate waking up to a thread that's passed the bump limit and on page 9

He's alive and going on an edgy killing spree. Pulled some bullshit to resurrect himself though.

Why do you keep posting that picture? Are you implying that Hime is a trap?

Just need to keep the meme alive until the expansion, then it'll truly pierce the heavens.

Is it less edgy or extra edgy to make a non-edgy build in Ej Hal?

Just a reminder that Lunestier is literally named after a failure.

>tfw really want to make a certain genre of cyoa
>tfw it's been done to death
I just want to make Bleu 2, a good, classical one, but it would almost be a straight ripoff.

I heard the St. Flares druids are shapeshifting into manhorses and fucking the Lunestier sluts with their gigantic cocks.

Extra edgy because you just want to be a special snowflake.

Could i get someone to post the most recent Stardust? I've not seen it in a long old time.

Blue is pretty close to perfect though. It would be hard to improve on it. Why not make your own fantasy cyoa?

Edgy != Snowflakey
And no it's not snowflakey to make a non-edgy Ej Har build. Ej Har aren't really misanthrope material, they're probably more the investment banker/clickbait journalist type of sociopath, the ones that didn't just choose the school because it's closer to their parents' house that is.

>it would almost be a straight ripoff.
As long as you actually have boons for more exotic eyes/hair/skin/bodyshape, like promised in the Gender options, yours will be infinitely better than the original Bleu v2.

Sometimes I feel like taking Blue, erasing those 25 points and making it so the cyoa gives you 40 points. It would be super disrespectful but 25 points is not enough to make a decent build if you want companions.

>Why not make your own fantasy cyoa?
that's what I'm saying, user. I want to do just that, but what I would end up with would be dangerously close to a ripoff
yeah, I never took companions unless I took the last class.

That sounds like nonsense. If you make your own cyoa and it happens to resemble an old cyoa, then that's just how it is. You're not going out of your way to copy it so it shouldn't be a problem.

And if you want to make it different, be sure to add lamias. We need more lamias.

lame-ias

This is the best CYOA since, as far as I know, it's the only one that contains Llamas.

>he doesn't want to playfully squish cute girls with his tail

I'd call you a faggot but even they want to squish boys.

tfw you realize that since you live in a materialistic universe, most of the options laid out before you in CYOA's have "your death" as a prerequisite.

Have fun with all those cool powers, me v2, because I sure won't.

>it happens to resemble an old cyoa
well, they'll both be
>transported to low fantasy
well, technically Bleu has more settings, but that's not the feel I got from all of the cyoa save the bottom part
>pick a class
>pick a race
>pick boons / powers
Maybe I could make it Konosuba? Have a few worlds to pick from, a special snowflake item etc.?

The Great Tournament is so predictable. You can always easily predict which school wins which championship.
Battle Royal: Lunestier
Sports: Uzuza
Great Hunt: St. Flares

I like reincarnation/death transportation cyoas as long as I get to keep my memory. There's also nothing wrong with a good old classic cyoa: not every cyoa needs to be some unique, groundbreaking experience.

Not every Lunestier student takes Dueling, not every St. Flares student takes Monster Hunting, and the tournament also has 2 vs 2 and up brackets where Dueling would be useless.

I really really like this CYOA but there's really no reason to make another build. My first one was pretty perfect. Not sure what's stopping it from being finished, though. Seems to have a good level of polish and mechanical detail. I might recommend putting the powers on equal rows, though that'd lead to quite a bit of whitespace.

>classic cyoa

> I want to do just that, but what I would end up with would be dangerously close to a ripoff

Rolled 53, 4 = 57 (2d100)

Expedition:
>Tomb of Qin

>Lady Trevalyn

Companions:
>Winnie Yau (+25/+25)
>Ming-Na Wu (+30/+0)
>Don Cephal (+5/+25)
>Jack Faulds (+15/+0)

Challenges/Rewards
>Treasure Thief 1
>Icebreakers (+0/+10)

Final Stats:
>Success Rate: 75%
>Survival Rate: 60%

I honestly don't think anyone will care. If you're really worried just add some/plenty of lore and it'll be allright.

Bleu is so boring and plain though,why would you want to copy it?

You're underestimating how useful Ej Hal classes are in PvP. Their "forbidden" magic would be hard to counter since other schools are not allowed to study them, and exposure to them would be limited.

>Battle Royal: Lunestier
why?
Why would a Lunestier student be better than a 1v1 against a mage/berserker/other warrior? Why would they be better at 2v2, 3v3 or 4v4 than St. Flare, who go on fieldtrips constantly and so they have far more experience fighting in groups than any other school.
Blood Magic probably rapes in a 1v1

No but the students have taken Dueling are all from Lunestier, and Monster Hunting from St. Flares.
I think Dueling would be helpful in a small team vs a small team if you've also taken teamwork.

>Why would a Lunestier student be better than a 1v1
They have classes specifically built up around destroying people in 1vs1

I doubt it, the CYOA makes it sound like Dueling is inferior to all other combat training in anything but one on one. Pretty much only better than nothing.

Fighting in an arena is totally different from chasing each other in the woods.

Ej Hal

Blood magic x3
Martial combat x3
Physical training x2
Maneuvers x2

That's my PvP/ Battle Royale build. I honestly think it's pretty great and I don't see myself automatically losing to a Lunestier bitch.

There's a big leap from "They have skills and a background giving them an added edge." to "They win every time without challenged."

People seem to want to distill the schools down into very simple, very exaggerated traits and rank them as either good or bad but that's just a stupid way to think about things, especially when we have zero evidence to base any of these claims on.

All the schools do have specialties though, user. Sure there are retarded, no brains pugilists in Lunestier, but the school is still most known for quick-casting, wyvern riding, and dueling.

All you have to do is make sure there aren't multiple people focusing on a single enemy, as long as everybody chooses a single target and forces them to focus on them only they'll always be in a 1 on 1.
Can't be hard with a little coordination.

that's not what I said though.

Can't wait for drawbacks.

Gonna get some spell refinement + blood magic.

And fighting in an arena with three teammates and three extra opponents is totally different from facing a single opponent with the same training as you, with the same skillset and same rules

Also, does anyone have a good body font for a fantasy setting?

Comic sans.

If anyone knows that someone's from Lunestier, they'll gang the fuck out of them regardless of coordination.

All four are from Lunestier. That's basically asking to be flanked.

I don't think I'd do that. My autistically imagined fighting style is based on constantly reshaping blood weapons for which I'll use the same blood. Like a blood sword that stretches out midstrike to unbalance enemies.

I would pick Dueling I think (with drawbacks) for that added bonus to 1v1.

I just finished an update. This thread is still pretty fresh, so I'll go ahead & post it.
UPDATE - Two new girls
(1/18)

(4/18) - → Fei La & Mishe
(5/18) - → Twile & Harmony
(6/18) - → Omne & Pan
(7/18) - → Alice & Andrea
(8/18) - → Kaila & Jeanne

(2/18)

(9/18) - → Kataline & Floof
(10/18) - → Saki & Oki
(11/18) - → Chere & Yin
(12/18) - → Lillan & Bloom
(13/18) - → #056 "Bunny" & Medi

I forgot to delete the right arrows when I copy-pasted. Oh well.

This time, it's the song and the sword.
(3/18)

As far as fonts go I'm partial to Tahoma and Vani, but I think Tahoma probably has the better spacing of the two. Still, I don't know what you'd be looking for in a "fantasy font".

you're not posting them all, right?

(14/18) - Flo & Beyn
There was a typo in this page. This new version has it fixed.

Holy shit I love Muse waifus. I'm praying for her to give me artistic skills. Don't let me down, Beri!

>Battle Royal: Lunestier
Anti-mages would wreck them.

(15/18) NEW PAGE

You saw the links, didn't you?

A very specific subset of art, but yes.

(16/18) - Library 1

(17/18) - Library 2

I forgot to mention this, but on Yin's page
>look upon morality
I think that should be mortality?

(18/18) - Miya

So, that's correct as is. You can tell how objectively good / bad someone is by looking. It helps ensure she doesn't kill good people.

The funniest thing about this post is still

Not bad mechanically, but they don't see very affectionate.

>Not choosing Falchion
I AM AWAITED IN VALHALLA, SHINY AND CHROME

>18 pages long waifu CYOA
Someone stop this absolute madman
This is getting out of control

I hate whiners.