ITT: characters from other media who could survive in the 41st Millennium

ITT: characters from other media who could survive in the 41st Millennium

This

I still can't get over how much I like the new suit.

All hail the God Emperor.

fuck yes

Whoever gives him a giftcard to 40k Food lion wins the war.

You know it's true.

Google brings up 15% of all manga ever created. Which one are you talking about?

>Bethesdoom
>implying

I think this one's "Sakamoto desu ka?" which literaly means "Are you Sakamoto?"

>the manga name is literally in the subs
???

Oh jesus, how could someone make him MORE disturbing?

>you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know the manga

It's a shit manga with a boring main character who dies to a bolster pistol. Who cares?

Oh hey, it's the Grey Knights' Primarch.

>Hating a good game based on developers.

Try searching for cosplay of him.

Been there, done that, knowing Rincewind.

In the grim dark future of the 41st millennium, there is only Poyo.

Invincible video game Main characters don't count.

he's not a psyker but i dont think theyre gonna try and tell him no. that sword could crush even a space marine's armour im sure.

And most of the saiyans in the show in general, too

I deeply, deeply, appreciate this.

Also, Korgoth

(OP)
Popeye would be a primarch at minimum. So would pic related.

>yfw Superman with his own Legion created from Kryptonian gene-seed.

>Popeye
"I feel the warp overtaking me"

The entire setting put together wouldn't have the firepower to harm a pre-Crisis incarnation of Superman in the least. At that point it would just get boring for everyone to try to kill the invincible xenos when he's the only one actually capable of solving shit

wouldnt psychic attacks have an effect on him? vortex weaponry? gauss/phase weapons?

Yeah, this user has a point. Superman is (admittedly only slightly) vulnerable to magic/psychic attacks. A semi-competent Farseer could probably melt his brain.

Superman in 40k basically writes itself if you assume that Luthor is a highly placed inquisitorial agent and Supe's other villains are similarly altered. You can basically leave everything else unchanged.

Popeye would be a humble sailor on an Imperial ship who springs into action powered by his faith in the Emprah's spinach when Brutus Blutonus the champion of Khorne tries to kidnap Navigator Olivus Oylius

Kryptonian invulnerability is not based on a physical property, it's a kind of force field generated by his body when he's exposed to a yellow Sun. So except maybe for the vortex weaponry the answer is most likely no, and that's assuming he stood still and tanked it instead of simply destroying the weapon before it was used or flew away

You're right about psychic attacks, I forgot about that.

Doomguy is probably a perpetual if he was in 40k.

I know I have a group shot of the Senshi in their Eternal forms somewhere, but I can't seem to find it.
So have them one power level lower. They'd still probably be okay.

Dude is fucking xenos, man.

I honestly think Ciaphas Cain is already the Courage of 40k

Even though he Hate's time travel...he's....adaptable.

In the first appearance of parasite he was beating pre crisis superman, having drained him of all his powers except for his super intellect.

He then tries to absorb his mind.

He then explodes.

Make of that what you will.

Knew I had one somewhere

What would he wind up being, the muscle in a radical Inquisitor's retinue?

"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

Kryptonians are basically C'tan.

Daily reminder.

"Hey guys, I found another C'Tan!"

Now that I think about it, I really would like to see how duke reacts to the grim darkness of the 41st millennium.

buh buh buh muh dreams

buh buh buh muh old ones

humans could never comprehend

muh madness bro

Every single one, because with that premise the story is a fanfic.

His, humans are literally designed for murdering shit, we are the product of billions of billions of years of genetic evolution on how best to kill shit.

This kind of glosses over that humans immediately go crazy or are psychologically scarred forever the moment they see an Old One. Cthulhu is the very weakest of the Great Old Ones, and the Great Old Ones themselves are nothing compared to the Outer Gods, and there's at least 1 Outer God who cares enough about humanity to go to war with us

If the fucking Shoggoths couldn't succesfully rebel against the Old Ones humanity has no hope whatsoever. The whole POINT of the Cthulhu Mythos is that humans are to everything else in the universe as ants are to humans

Supes is weak to magic though.

He's not weak against magic, he's just not particularly resistant to it like he's to everything else. You'd still need a very big fucking fireball to hurt him

Yes, and if he was as resilient to bullets as a normal human he'd be weak to bullets.

Scrooge would make a good Rogue Trader.

The way it was explained to me way, an enchanted sword would hurt Superman just because it was magic, but a sword enchanted to be able to cut through anything would, because Superman is part of "anything,"
Just being magic isn't enough, it has to still be strong enough to overcome his super-durability, or have some conceptual bullshit behind it.

You are not understanding. He's not downright IMMUNE to magic because that particular power doesn't work against magic. He's still incredibly tough even when you remove the actual invulnerability power. Otherwise any dumbass magician would BTFO Superman

>developers
Bethesda aren't even the developers they're the publishers, id are the devs, which makes hating on this for muh bethesda even worse.

How come Conan fought Lovecraftian shit all the time and never was worse for wear?

Because he's Conan

It's like asking why Saitama always beats everyone in one punch

>an enchanted sword would hurt Superman just because it was magic
wouldn't hurt Superman
god damn typos completely changing the meaning of my sentences.

This scenario actually comes up in Kingdom Come

Wonder Woman has a magic sword that's supposedly sharp enough to cut atoms. Superman touches it without knowing it's magic and gets a cut

The armors awesome I'm not the biggest fan of the enemy designs, I wish they were closer to the OG designs. The only ones I really like are cacodemon(although I wish he was more red) the revenant also the zombie and cyberdemon are alright too.

With quips and one liners. He would also call every space marine a pussy for using power armor.

Oh, I'm Popeye the Imperial Man,
I'm Popeye the Imperial Man.
I'm strong to the finich
Cause I eats Emprahs spinach.
I'm Popeye the Sailor Man.

I'm one tough Gazookus
Which hates all cultlookas
Wot Worships the chaos gods.
I biffs 'em and buffs 'em
And always out roughs 'em
But none of 'em gets Terra.

If anyone dares to risk my "Fisk",
It's "Boff" an' it's "Wham" un'erstan'?
So believe in Mankind
Cuz thats how you won't go blind
With Popeye the Imperial Man.

I'm Popeye the Imperial Man,
I'm strong to the finich
Cause I eats Cadian spinach.

>TOOT TOOT

He looks human, though, so they may just claim he's a psyker or something. He'd probably be pissed about all the naked oppression in the Imperium, though.

For those of us not interested in obscure anime would you please give us the run down on it?

Google says he's from Neon Genesis Evangelion, which I think involves eldritch abomination powered mecha or something.

>obscure anime

>Neon Genesis Evangelion
>Obscure

Giant Mecha that ARE eldricht Abominations possesed by the souls of the pilot's dead parent. Also piloted by 14 y/o children with severe psychological issues.

If you watched the Anime and End of Evangelion then people would see how beautiful those two would mix. Or perhaps that's just me

>NGE
>Obscure

Underage detected

Anything that isn't DBZ or pokemon is obscure to most people

And most people don't visit Veeky Forums. You would think that those two small groups would overlap more, don't you?

He basically became one in the new game.

Apparently, the new Doom takes place several hundred years after the first Doom and Doomguy has been stuck in Hell for a long time sealed away in a box or something after he spent a really long time slaughtering demons.

Also, his suit apparently has tiny canals or something built into it that allows his to absorb the sort of energy that demons use.

>"I feel the warp overtaking me"
>Eats a can of spinach.
>*Hawk-pt* *ding!*

I just had a weird moment remembering that the cross was originally a torture/execution device and how enough people now venerate it as the symbol of their faith that wearing it as an icon around your neck isn't considered strange.

This would be fucking awesome desu

Well it's a link to Jesus, so it probably just came natural.

To be fair, most people (A.K.A. 99.95%) have never seen Evangeline fighting robot anime.

That was one of the reasons a lot of Romans thought Christianity was some sort of fucked up death cult, actually. That and the refusal to depict their god.

Popeye has the be the navy admiral in charge Battlefleet Sol

That sounds pretty rad, actually.

Now I'm imagining some modern new religion whose followers bow before a giant lethal syringe or something.

The same applies to literally every single other show in the history of television, that doesn't means something like Breaking Bad or House MD is obscure

Evangelion is one of the most iconic and lastingly popular shows on its medium, which is the opposite of obscure

It's more that it's a symbol of Jesus's ultimate sacrifice and forgiveness on the cross.

If you want to go into more detail than i wanted then yes, it is.

>Scrooge McDuck
>Melts down the Brass Citadel to sell the Ingots.
>Bankrupts the Circle of Avarice with a few Blanks.
>Goes King of the Klondike on the Crystal Maze.
>Riding on this he angers his way though the garden of Nurgle, and slaps the fat bastard silly.
>Steals the golden throne.
>And all without anything resembling a Gellar Field.

It's still a shit show with an over obsession on tits and how KOOL the hint robots are and how humanity is some tangible force or some shit.

I agree that Evangelion is shit but it's also more or less the opposite of what you describe past the first 3 or 4 episodes. How long did you watch it?

Nice Bait