Just made huge gains from IOTA, what's the next big shitcoin?

Just made huge gains from IOTA, what's the next big shitcoin?

Other urls found in this thread:

bittox.com/2017/12/04/stellar-lumens-xlm-steady-rise-top-december-7th-2017/
twitter.com/DomSchiener/status/936922891085422592
umine.org/site/miners
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Req and Poet

What other DAG coins are out there?

IOP. Buy now, thank me later.

ARK is preparing for launch. Although you asked about shitcoins and that's not ARK so I don't know.

REQ is the obvious one

XLM too

The market usually has a favorite coin for 4-5 days. Then it's onto the next shitcoin

It's setting up to REQ next desu

This. Stop trying to chase pajeet pump and dumps. ARK has the potential to become a top 5 coin

Real concerning that Veeky Forums is in agreement about REQ

def XLM
trust me on this one

Iota marketcap 200bil by EOY 2018 BUY BUY BUY.

this shop. topkek

I've gone from 100€ to 10 000€ in a month (worse than many, sure)
I'm currently looking at XLM and REQ. Poised to moon up 3-5x p. soon imo

XLM, REQ and BWK

REQ, maybe XLM.

I've gone from 2k to 14k all by sitting on a bunch of IOTA (I even bought some at ATH in August). Feels comfy man. Allah is with us.

Redpill me on XLM. Why is going to pop?

I'm just about to sell off my IOTA.

Stellar and Request

LOL AT YOU CASHING OUT

Yeah I wouldnt dump IOTA yet. Iron hands, bud. IOTA poised to rise more on friday. Probably dump close to the friday top.

That's 100x, care to elaborate on your portfolio for the month? I'm looking at a similar investment atm

Basically, read about it. You'll be convinced as well. Techy autists are gonna hype it, for sure.

Yeah good point, whats the best exchange for REQ?

Will change within the month to be sure, high on REQ XLM and IOTA atm. Will sell IOTA friday, early if Q is bad, and likely go into ETH for a moment while looking over options. Though ARK unironically has my attention lol

huge gains ?
you've liquidated yourself from 100$ coin,
>good night sweet prince

Binance

The next big 3 are ADA, REQ and XLM

Raiblocks and byteball

I have 98 usd i need to turn into 125-150 within a few days name me a shitcoin to try and achieve these gains.

I cashed out 150k req at 700 sats and 80000 link at 1800

just fuck my shit up

> could have been millionaire but weak hand sold at 2$
> next day it's 3$
coping is hard huh ?

XLM gonna launch on the 7th, get in now

Check this, soon it will moon.

What's its advantage over IOTA and other DAG cryptos? I mean seriously? Why would this be used instead of them? I've never heard an answer.

>poet

fyi REQ moon mission in progress. this is the bottom of the pump so hop in

Better hop on the Ark now I guess.

>poet

what is going on 90% of posts say REQ and XLM.

Hold iota or sell for next moon?

Been in for a while B)

Just sold my IOTA as well. Moon mission stagnated hard. Will see if rise or drop tomorrow. Thinking this is one of those buy rumor/sell news situations, what with Q turning out to be Q-learning lel (super basic ai)

You'd be an idiot to cash out now, the co founder of IOTA and Volkswagen CDO are appearing together on national tv in the next few days.

Some kind of overhyping / shilling / pump&dump probably. I'm not convinced about anything else until I see them come up with some reasons on how they're able to compete with DAG cryptos.

What if it's qualcomm? They do have a conference planned for tomorrow...

Not sure about the others, but REQ and XLM are due for a moon. Because the tech, the shilling and the timing.

stellar, OP.

bittox.com/2017/12/04/stellar-lumens-xlm-steady-rise-top-december-7th-2017/

RIP Praljak

Yeah, in Hawaii...

unironically REQ

What advantages do they have over DAG cryptos?

don't worry

he will forever live as a meme

take profit, but that doesnt mean sell all

will probably retrace later, but if u both hold and sell some you are good to go

take it from me, I had 24 grand once because of the neo moon and I didnt even take much profit.. sigh..

Source user?

i guess it was a little vague. i was laughing at your post. goodbye sweet prince - lost. i'm balls deep in IOTA, been jacked to the tits since friday

twitter.com/DomSchiener/status/936922891085422592

priced in

Yeah this is true, but does the world know what they are going to be discussing?

>implying OP is not an idiot focusing on FUD and /pol larp

>lmao mfw pol actually responsible for cockblocking so many dumb fuckers from getting out NEET

good job /pol
stay classy, stay poor

Hey, maybe they like it comfy.

SYS BTS WTC gonna rock the world

just sold iota at ath. awesome :)

I'll care about IOTA when they can show all the shit they claim actually works as advertised (sans authentication server).

Also there's the whole issue of needing to have a capable device for actually validating transactions. Your phone won't be doing it unless they convince manufacturers to put in specialized hardware for it (going by their own Q&A session earlier on in the year)

CFI looks like it wants to end the downtrend.

>they convince manufacturers to put in specialized hardware for it
now you're getting it

'Q' isn't Qualcomm

I bought this shit at 18 cents. Reclaim tool not working...aaaarrrrggghhh...blance zero
Fml

not referring to that

unironically this, you wont get massive gains and it is indeed a shitcoin but ive been buying abit whenever alts get rekt by btc bullruns and hold for a few weeks, always goes 20-30% every week or so after.

What is it then?

Byteball is only true DAG no Coordinator coin.

Bulwark. So new and shitty it's only coinsmarket and stocks.exchange.

Currently pulling over 1TH/s hash power and actually selling for less than it costs to mine. People are going fucking retarded for it.

umine.org/site/miners

just buy them all

>if Q is bad
What did he mean by this?

Spread the word