Post fictional characters you think would be a That Guy

Post fictional characters you think would be a That Guy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lb8k0PoOgEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Motherfucking lord flashheart

Rolled 13 (1d20)

Murderhobo who only stops to hit on female NPCs and try to bed them, and makes tons of unfitting references.

A lot of fictional primary characters tend to be strong, confident, aggressive, and have a drive for superiority, so I suppose many would seem like "That Guy"s to some of the common kind of people that play roleplaying games.

Guts would be This Guy, if a little passive.

>Pic Related would be the biggest "That Guy"

>Oh, no, you motherfucker. I don't care HOW long your backstory is now, you CANNOT have FOUR racial templates on top of your class levels!

no, she'd fit right in.

Alucard, on the other hand....

I'd argue that his author would be an even bigger 'that guy'.

Moore would be 'That GM'. I don't think he'd play.

but would he be a big guy?

GMPC incarnate

Alucard would be that skinny weed that lusts after her and powergames his little heart out for her

He was That Guy before there were That Guys

Pic related speaks for itself.

4u

Guts would be totally that guy when he had his completely edgy phase.

...and this is why I dropped the series after the Arrancar arc.

>uses prescience to beat encounter
>always wants to railroad players on his "golden path"
>claims he's invulnerable to most weapons

Hey, if anybody in the movie is That Guy, it's totally Marla

Technically speaking, she already is That Girl, so...

>Always tries to assume party face
>Always fails intimidation checks
>Forgets his name
>Doesn't take game seriously and flirts with BBEG

I smiled.

>uses prescience to beat encounter
As long as that encounter doesn't involve HIM. He flat-out refuses to prevent his own demise with his prescience because he knows that would just mean picking the death that occurs last, and then he'd be locked into a lifetime he knows everything about and he'll be bored off his scaly ass until he dies.
>always wants to railroad players on his golden path
The Golden Path is the outcome that allows for organic and synthetic lifeforms to coexist. I suppose if you have an evil party they might be opposed to that.
>claims he's invulnerable to most weapons
He fucking is. His armor is tougher than a bank's vault door and is nearly immune to heat and compression, only nuclear explosions are hot enough to hurt him. Water causes excruciating pain and involuntary spasms, but you'd need hundreds if not thousands of gallons to kill him. His descendant had to drop a river on him by blowing up a damn.

But this motherfucker right here...

after 30 posts, so did I :)

That's fanart right? I'm pretty sure the original show never got THIS close to showing her absence of underwear.

Considering the end of her broom looks vaguely like a dick, i'd say so

Dunno, it was the first thing google thrown at me after searching for Akko AND her being alone.

>nigh impossible backstory with dead parents
>Can do everything
>Looks up info on his computer and meta games every time.
>Doesnt kill but says its okay to seriously cripple people
>Doesn't work with you
>Gets mad when you work without him
>Has a young boy NPC that he swears is his son and totally ties into his theme
>Put points into monk/fighter/rogue. And fudged his stat rolls.
>Tries to get the DM to let him be proficient in all skills

>Akko
>That Guy
>not Sucy

I think Bob would be okay.
Just having a spot for him at the table and welcoming him there would mellow Bob out a lot.

I mean, most of the Project Mayhem grunts would be fine. All any of them needed was friends and a hobby they enjoyed, they just happened to find that in a self destructive place.
Same with anybody that gets pulled into a cult, really.

what is this from? Google gives me nothing.

>not Tyler

Sucy would be the person that just sits silent for most of the time, then rolls few critical hits out of the blue and gives shit to everyone who calls her cheater
Akko would be constantly arguing, constantly forcing her ideas on everyone, being in conflict with both GM and own party and thinking about herself as superior to everyone at the table, while being little shit. Thus - That Guy. Or Girl.

literally just google name of the author with name of the character and it should be the first result

You shut your dirty mouth, Sucy is best girl and would be a good player

>Sucy
>Best girl

>you will never help the big moose with his character sheet
His name is Robert Paulson ;_;7

Akko, like every single That Guy, is her own biggest enemy.

Loki called.

and his name?

I'm ending this thread.

Wait, you don't recognize... Run, leave this place and run, don't look back. You still have a sliver of humanity, you can still be saved.

>Rance
>That Guy
>Not This Guy

Listen, it's bad enough you're playing a Pack Lord druid and spend a lot of time with racking up large quantities of animal friends and taking a lot of time to actually resolve your turn, but I'm going to have to put my foot down on you flirting with everything that has a dick. Roll for initiative, there are 5d6 Jealous Girlfriends out for your skin.

Bahaha watch as I corrupt him RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU

It's a Hunter x Hunter yaoi doujin by Shindol

just give

ah thank you

For what purpose?

I wish I had a player like Rance.

Oh, so how about this, tough guy:
Gilgamesh called.
And you literally CAN'T out-do this.

My amusement.

Amanda is the best girl

hell, all Amandas i know are the best girls/

Amanda from Sabrina: The Teenage Witch

/thread part II

>nice one on Rance.

Psh, you're just saying that because you want to be brutally raped until you enjoy it.

And you think why I've posted the broom dancing gif?

..i don't know that series.

so, it doesn't qualify.

or, is she worth looking at?

sand in your Bajeena?

>gif

Actually...I don't think Mike would be THAT much of a bad guy. Maybe the nub whose blunders always turn out to be hilarious though.

>there are people on Veeky Forums young enough to not know Sabrina the Teenage witch
Fuck I feel old

Just take a moment and really consider how much you'd want to strangle somebody who played this guy.

Korra was a character so unrelentingly insufferable that I developed a fetish for chaining brown girls to the radiator.

youtube.com/watch?v=lb8k0PoOgEE

NY or LA version?
Because we are talking about two completely different people

Not him, but I'm too old for it. I mean, I saw like 5 minutes of it one time, so I'm aware of its existence, and I know the titular character is Sabrina ('cause, you know, she's the titular character) and she has a talking cat and some aunts (or something) who are witches, but that's really it.

I can't tell if Salem would be fun to play with or not.

Don't forget about the gag

>Sabrina: The Teenage Witch
>i don't know that series.
>Nah, user is just an underage
>Quick math
Jebus Cristos

NOT BROWN ENOUGH
Where do you find brown girls with blue eyes. Our babies will be beautiful.

>Edgy
>Berserk
Guts' reaction is completely rational given the world he's in.

Edgy is defined by a lack of reason for the actions.

I think the main difference between NY and LA is that LA is That GM (which only encourages That Guy to be all the more over the top). But generally speaking, I try to pretend LA doesn't exist, so I was thinking more of NY. The guy's a loner who doesn't care about your adventure or want to cooperate with anybody to the point where the only way to even get him involved is to stick a bomb on him. And he spends the whole time trying to be so edgy and tough that it's painful.

"Call me Snake."

"Shut the fuck up, Frank! Quit trying to be so fucking edgy all the time and play the goddamn adventure!"

I will give you a clue - same actress, different film.
But then again, she was just in skimpy outfit in it, not chained to the radiator

Can I get a sauce on that? I know it's a Trigger show but that's it.

Well then, LA is in this field twice as potent. In NY he's annoying, but still has some qualities other than being That Guy. In LA he's full-blown That Guy that fucks up everything forever for everyone just because he got bored with the plot.

Use fucking Google you fucking worthless sack of shit.

I liked Korra's character

Little Witch Academia.
It's an animated short. Well, shorts. First one is barely 26 minutes, the second one is 45.

Cut your edge, moron

This is not /a/ moron

False Vladimir is not as pretty as True Vladimir.

If you teach the faggots to fish for themselves, they won't have to ask.
Giving them sauce just encourages them not to use their fucking brains, read the fucking thread or click the easily seen google button next to the fucking image.
Way to be part of the fucking problem.

Holy fuck, this is too true

No user.
By not answering direct questions you are rude. By acting like a sperg you add being an asshole to that. Not know about you, but I was raised to give answers when people ask me about something, not tell them to fuck off.
So way to be a nurture failure of your parents.

>since when were you under the impression you are the GM?

>click the easily seen google button next to the fucking image
Yes, it's super visible. Totally.

How about stop sperging around like an edge lord and calming your tits?

>So way to be a nurture failure of your parents.
Could you try to rephrase this part?