Do your parties ever kick back and relax, Veeky Forums?

Do your parties ever kick back and relax, Veeky Forums?

Not often enough.

Between runs. It's covered under the rules to near autistic detail.

Yes. We drink strong beer and chill in a nice park or golf course.

Then we get kicked out and run before the rent a cops cause a scene.

Yes, and it is kept off-session, since it is of no consequence to the game and nobody wants to sit around a table talking about how other people are imaginarily relaxing.

>image

If that was intentional I salute you

Rollplayer detected.

I dont get it.

That was accidental but it worked out nicely.

>relax thread
>creature comforts beer

Constantly.
In fact most sessions end up with at least some amount of SoL antics.

Hey look, its that anime where 4 girls hang out with their child molesting big sister.

My favorite DM tends to make fast, short campaigns. We usually spend the last hour at the end of each campaign explaining what our characters do next.

Shadowrun is some kind of bizarre magic.

My players spent an hour talking to an aged nekogoblin bartender in the last Ryuutama game I hosted. The refused to stop small talk, they did this twice in two back to back sessions, and it's at the point that the bar is now the single most detailed location in the universe by virtue of me having to make shit up.

Khorne please, they love her

No. They are working for the Inquisition.

No they don't they're too young to know love. She's molesting them.

I'm in a Naruto and we just had our first filler episode. Although it was mostly due to having to bring a new player up to speed with a recap, and preparing for the next session.

Bout half our sessions are downtime/pure RP
It's pretty fun

It's weird with my group, half of us smoke a joint and the other half goes outside and smokes cigarettes. It's weird because both groups start talking about plans, then two halves come back to the game with different plans for the rest of the session.

My players get super into RP downtime scenarios but then complain afterwards that the plot isn't progressing. If we focus on the plot they RP themselves turning into burned out husks of people because they haven't had downtime, and complain that they don't like their characters.

Downtime is kind of a dangerous thing in our party. It just provides ample time to learn a little too much about each other for comfort. I think our dynamic is actually better with some distance between each individual.

Our party tried to go camping with some normies in our downtime but ended up being attacked by briar wolves.