The demoness is revealed to be a paladin in disguise

>the demoness is revealed to be a paladin in disguise

>undercover paladin
>mole demon
Infernal Affairs.

>it's a male paladin

How would you run this game? Two gaming groups, taking turns?

>undercover paladin in hell

Sounds tricky given the moral code thing

Veeky Forums please

>Undercover Paladins in demon-land
The smithers have evolved.

>Succubus (male paladin (female))

The succubus is a fallen goddess.

I want this so much i did not know you can want something this much

A female paladin masquerading as a male paladin masquerading as a succubus (male) ?
What's that ? A reverse-reverse trap ?

An overly complex and elaborate disguise.

>She turned into a succubus because she wanted love.
>She was supposed to be chaste.

Explain why without talking about your boner

Because it would be a fun twist on a overworked motive and allow for the palladin archtype to taken to new and interesting directions instead of the "smite" meme. Plus iv been watching lucifer lately.

So the succubus is a fallen goddess who is actually a paladin in disguise?

It doesn't seem like it fits a paladin behavior much.

The goddess is a redeemed succubus who is actually a paladin in disguise

That's stupid and you're an idiot for thinking of it.

Wow, judgmental much?

I wonder if it is actually just one sex-starved retard making all these fetish threads constantly every day.

A female succubus masquerading as a female paladin masquerading as male paladin masquerading as an incubus?

Now i want to write something about a succubus who tries to fit in as human. Through a series of events she ends up masquerading as a paladin. Qt.

Yeah sounds cute, would read.

Would she be a good paladin, genuinely trying, or just use it as a facade to hide her nasty nature?

So Constantine but reversed?

I was thinking she could be a failed succubus. She didn't want to be evil, so she ran away to try and become a human. She emphasizes with humans too much to hurt them, so she joined them.

I'm not familiar with dnd lore, how do succubutts and paladins work there?

>the thread is revealed to be good

I am legitimately curious how

Fallen succubus paladin goddess?

Goddammit Veeky Forums can you go five posts without your magical realm being brought in?

A fallen goddess wouldn't be a succubus. Lolth isn't a succubus, she's a full of Demon Prince.

She fell further?

What if it's a succubus turned goddess who then fell and became a paladin?

>OP is revealed to be a faggot

No she's not. Get smote demon.

all paladins would assume their evil as their demonic nature would make them show up only like 90% sure on this haven't played D&D in ages, but they wouldn't get the smite bonuses as the character themselves isn't evil.

Wait so, do you mean that she would register as a demon, and therefore evil, but because she's not an evil alignment smite wouldn't work on her? Thanks user, that's interesting.

Would she be able to smite, or would her demonic nature prevent her? For that matter, would she be limited in the kinds of magic she can use?

Can a demon use cleric/paladin spells? If not, can she use demon magic as a paladin? Is demon magic a thing?

>fell and became a paladin

Isn't that kind of backwards?

She fell from godhood then later became a paladin

To what though is the question

...Can one be a paladin to oneself?

>paladins don't have a racial restriction so demons can theoretically be ones, they do need to be lawful good 3rd ed though.
paladins and clerics get divine magics from their god (usually Pelor for bog standard D&D but it can be other gods or even a concept like honour, justice or nature) so its fairly possible that this god would refuse their service or at least pick up on the fact that theirs a demon praying to them.

the first line wasn't meant to be greentexted, sorry

Like a paladin for what she once represented?

There are so many settings where belief in a deity is what makes them a deity. Suppose she's a paladin to herself, and her hope and believe in herself are what give her power, both as a former goddess and as a paladin. I like that idea, it's kind of poetic.

Would all gods be against a demon trying to do good in their name? The kinds of gods and goddesses i associate with paladins are either the zeus/christian god who punish the wicked without mercy or benefit of the doubt, or the kind motherly goddesses who are open to forgiveness, who treat their followers like their children.

I think the second kind would be open to a genuinely penitent and benevolent demon praying to them.

How would a succubutt who wants to be good behave? I'm picturing someone shy and quiet, who tries not to draw attention to herself.

No worries babe.

>christian god who punish the wicked without mercy or benefit of the doubt
I would argue you're wrong here, but too many Christians don't practice what Christ preached

>How would a succubutt who wants to be good behave?
Depends on the succubus in question

>I'm picturing someone shy and quiet, who tries not to draw attention to herself.
That can work

I was raised non specifically christian and went a catholic high school, i came out of that with a bleak opinion on christianity. I guess i was referring to the old testament god, he got a lot softer with time I'll admit.

I think religion is a great idea, people need something to believe in. The idea of an afterlife is brilliant, without it the prospect of death is terrifying. And it can connect people and communities, and motivate them to do good things.

Can the classic succubutt shapeshift at all?

What is a Paladin?

The guys with maces who smite stuff. How are you on Veeky Forums if you don't know what a paladin is? Seriously user.

>hasn't played Symphony of the Night

Summer's here, folks.

I haven't, but I'm aware of the quote. I was trying to make a joke user.

>Sounds tricky given the moral code thing
Maybe they got a dispensation to allow them to do deeds that would usually cause them to fall, as long as it was in service of this greater cause.

Like how a Muslim undercover agent can get a special ruling from a cleric that allows them to eat pork and drink liquor, free of sin, as long as it helps them complete their task.

ONE IS A GREEN-HORNED ROOKIE.
THE OTHER IS A VETERAN LOOSE CANNON.
TOGETHER, THEY FIGHT CRIME.

>The classic "I was only pretending to be retarded" claim.
Never mind, guess he's not a summerfag after all.

Do they dress up as a demon? Or get polymorphed?

No really, there's no reason to believe me, but i was trying to make a joke about that poster not knowing what a paladin was, as a way to subvert his joke. He was prompting a response that was 'a miserable pile of blank', i wanted to beat someone to the punch with something unexpected. It's winter where i am by the way user.

>the paladin is actually a demoness in disguise

>the demoness is actually a different demoness in disguise

Nice work, gang!
Now let's all go back to the malt shop!

>the gm is revealed to be an enormous faggot
>op hardest hit

LOOK, A SECRET BITCH

well that would explain why detect evil didn't ping

Lying is a sin.

Depends on the deity.

who's got the story of the asshole paladin who smells like onions and smacks people as his lay on hands

The coven of succubi is actually a paladin order in deep cover. Instead of orgies they have prayer, meditation and games of bridge.