Trailer for Space Hulk: Deathwing - Rise of the Terminators

Trailer for Space Hulk: Deathwing - Rise of the Terminators

"The fuck is this shit" edition

youtube.com/watch?v=WGmmXd8r4YQ

1.What the hell is up with that fucking hiphop/salsa/dubstep/classical barf music??!?

2 Deathwing - Rise of the Terminators- that name is utterly rediculous.

3 why do genestealers cower away from a plasmacannon? their only advantage is closing up to CC asap, which they do in the dozens, that's the only reason they beat a terminator.
Why the hell is a killing machine cowering?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MERJhTprNpw
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/46979199/#46989034
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/46979199/#46997257
youtu.be/cJxCZxYfjdM
youtu.be/hFpO0Kmkz0E
youtube.com/watch?v=M71Jq0DeoP4
youtube.com/watch?v=ug_gqH1tzPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That said, I really do want to play the game though... Hopefully the Gameplay will be good

>1.What the hell is up with that fucking hiphop/salsa/dubstep/classical barf music??!?
You're late to the party that trailer has been out since several months at least.

Google around for the gameplay footage. That looks pretty interesting actually.

4 why does a space marine powersword use low gothic inscriptions

thanks, saw the gametrailer, not bad..

The only thing that I am worried about is the lack of diversity in enemys.

So far It's genestealers/broodlord/hybrids

Even space maring had at least 12ish different enemys

Ironically contrasting fight music is great tho. I don't get the butthurt.

Most recent trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=MERJhTprNpw

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/46979199/#46989034
>Story is co-written by Streum On but Gav changed some things because it was a little somehow too confusing like in E.Y.E

>You can expect some Deathwatch in the game

>Game is more tactical than Vermintide (SWAT 4 a reference)

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/46979199/#46997257

>Story is co-written by Streum On but Gav changed some things because it was a little somehow too confusing like in E.Y.E
It would have been so great!
Other elements contained in the thread:
>Devs are massive fans, they insisted to get Dark Angels instead of the overused Blood Angels as a nod for the old boardgame.
>game was made with modding in mind (.ini everywhere)
>maps shown represent a level that you can explore freely (according to interview there is a lot of secrets/lost relics in the levels for those that like exploration)
>Stealers can run on walls. It's only in some specific (non-scripted) cases, and they'll do it less often than the aliens in AvP2. Reading between the lines, they are lacking in time for AI/animation programming.
>sprint to charge filthy xenos.
>termies are supposed to be as fast as unarmored humans, but with a heavier walk.
>They're testing it with VR helmets
>you won't be able to play a stealer when you die in coop' (tested, it didn't work well).
>No other chapters DLCs for now
>eventually map DLCs/patches, for coop. (EYE got a free DLC)
>DEATHWATCH INCLUDED IN THE GAME
>There was a "kick" key ala Duck Nukem, but it was included as a joke and they've removed it.
>they want to have a good feeling and sound with firearms, like in EYE (but a bit more hardcore, with more recoil)
>customizable FOV, wide by default, can be reduced (not augmented so it doesn't mess with body awareness)
GIven the choice, Streumon would have made a fps/rpg about an Inquisitor, or a Road Rash (bike racing) with Orks

>hating on Kadebostany

Here's your (you), OP. How dare you dislike a mildly interesting band.

>So far It's genestealers/broodlord/hybrids
and ship defense system apparently

Kinda pissed off that the inscription on the sword wasn't high gothic AKA latin. Written in english it sounds like just cheap bravado.

Also music is completely inappropriate, what were they thinking?

That looks damn fun.

Damn, that actually looks pretty good.

>Stealers can run on walls. It's only in some specific (non-scripted) cases, and they'll do it less often than the aliens in AvP2. Reading between the lines, they are lacking in time for AI/animation programming.

Probably using AI nodes or something, so mappers have to put in walls with "this shit is walkable yo" on them

I'm really hyped for the mods. Although it's probably just going to be maps and weapons.
But still hyped.

Here's a thing to wash off the aftertaste.
youtu.be/cJxCZxYfjdM

But >You're late to the party that trailer has been out since several months at least.

>he doesn't like baller mariachi last stands
Not only you are super late to the party, you outed yourself as having nothing in the way of superlative taste. I'm sorry there wasn't enough generic opera for you, but that is a lie.

late with shit taste

god job

>baller
Nigger, get the fuck out of here.

4kids.

>muh edge
Naw, son, the mariachi music is here to stay.
>tubas all in yo grille

It didn't stay last time it came here though.

It's right here, and the trailer is still there.
Continue your butthurt, it is almost cute.

But all you plebians can speak is low gothic, fucking scum
Ad bellum, fratrum

>They're testing it with VR helmets
This looks pretty coo...
>DEATHWATCH INCLUDED IN THE GAME
youtu.be/hFpO0Kmkz0E

Well, I'll see what you're going to say in three days.
Oh, and
>butthurt
Nignog please.

>The only thing that I am worried about is the lack of diversity in enemys.
Don't worry, they'll make black Womyn, Chinese LGBTBBQ and Muslim genestealers for you.

I thought the music was ass as well. They should have went with some sort of gregorian chant shit. Dark Angels being space Catholics after all

>salsa/classical

It's a saeta, with the pacing changed. Spanish religious music, used in processions.

You know, the kind of music flagelants use while slowly walking through the streets of the city.

My personal issue with the music is mostly
the (c)rap part.
However,
>You know, the kind of music flagelants use while slowly walking through the streets of the city.
Cool story behind music does not necessary make the music itself cool. And this one is still pretty meh.

youtube.com/watch?v=M71Jq0DeoP4

I love how autistically 40k fans sperg about everything

I'm sick at home, what's your excuse to waste your life sitting behind a computer making remarks in threads you don't care about?

Might be a bit spergy, but I don't go to Mtg threads to sperg about others being spergy

Holy shit OP you're so slow you're probably a GW executive.

Dubs confirm it brother.

I'm looking forward to this after playing EYE, the devs hit the grimdark atmosphere right on the head.

Obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=ug_gqH1tzPk

Why hello there slowpoke. how's life under a rock treating you?

You slow or something?

Wow, geeze. Pretty hostile there. It's my rest day after lifting six days in a row supplemented by running and swimming, user.

Sorry you felt the need to sperg out even harder at me :^)

>It's my rest day

Enjoy fapping to your roidgut in front of a mirror then, shitpostanon - but this is Veeky Forums, where unsupported assertion rules - so I'm still smarter and better-looking than you [hilarious tumblr emoji here].

>i don't like thing
>from 2014

It's just a 40k video game ad, but thanks for blogging, OP!

>GIven the choice, Streumon would have made a fps/rpg about an Inquisitor, or a Road Rash (bike racing) with Orks

Dammit. Why can't we have all 3? fps/rpg inquisitor sounds dope, bike racing wiff da orkz sounds WAAAUUUUGGGHHH

The music in the trailer is as much mexican as the queen is american.

my legs are ok