CYOA General - The Choosening

General Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Reminder that this is Lunestier neighborhood and Elfs are not welcome

*elves

Reminder that Ej Har thinks your rules are stupid and we have superior morals system anyways.

It's any neighboorhood elves are unwelcome.

So imagine you're the rape baby of the BBEG and some woman, would you seek out revenge on your father or do you don't give a shit about what he did?

>Lunestier
>Writing like a peasant

Are you sure you aren't in the wrong school, dear?

become paladin, defeat dad in 1v1 fight, show him way of the good and make him marry mother

Also since last thread is ded when I posted I'm just going to link to my build.

How would you feel if your mom was actually Satan in her free time, and now that you're old enough she wants to bring you into the family business?

>spend entire life training to defeat dad so he marries mom like I should.
>Finally do, losing an arm in the battle.
>It's worth it, the wedding is beautiful.
>Dad starts to enjoy the whole marriage thing.
>Mom complains that he's never home and that he's always busy with work.
>Being evil is hard work. Dad can't just quit.
>Mom divorces him.
>Takes half of his evil empire.
>The two now hate each other even more than before they got married.
>All this is my fault
>Still missing an arm.
>mfw

Fine.

I would feel surprised and happy

you're the reason why none likes Ej Hal

If he would really enjoyed married life, he would spend more time with family

I'd throw my Bible at her, and join a monastery.

Marry your mom while she's on the rebound, take her empire and use it to conquer dad's.
Show them both how much proper evil conquering can be done when they're not being petty idiots.

Is this the legendary pinnacle of cuckery: marrying the used vagina that spawned you?

That doesn't even make any sense.

Goddamn.

>no pnuematic gaint the size of a planet that works of an input switch and mechanical devices.
Shit/10

Worked for Oedipus.

You're not only marrying a single mother, you're marrying the single mother from whose vagina you were born so you are also being cucked by your own past self. Not only that, you single mother was also raped by your BBEG CHAD dad, so they're raped goods too. It's pretty much cuckery on a whole new level.

Hey /cyoag/, can I get a Slaanesh waifu here?

>so you are also being cucked by your own past self.
This poor meme is so broken I feel bad for it.

I mean Christ can we wait for about 100 posts before we start blatantly shitposting?

The word "cuck" is complete used goods by now.

If I'm a girl I'd probably fantasize about him seducing me.

How meta. Does that mean that using c*ck means you're being language c*cked? This crazy ride has no end.

Someone post a virgin cyoa pls.

I don't know man Beri posted his stuff

Quiet is teasing his

Hero academy has taken over

And everyone else is too afraid to post OC

How is this for an idea
You have been gifted with the power of Runes
Runes are symbols, ranging in effect, and can be applied to almost any surface. Once activated, the Rune will grant it's effect. Runes can be made in any fashion, though they generally improve in power based on the size, value of material, and the quality of the rune.
Rune of impact
Runes of impact multiply the force imparted by a object inscribed with it.
Rune of gravity
This rune will increase or decrease the effect of gravity on an object, making it heavier or lighter, depending on the color, light is lighter, darker is heavier.
Rune of Returning
When activated, the ascribe object will return to the user. this may be delayed to up to 20 min.
Rune of allure
This rune makes an ascribed object especially alluring
Rune of Detonation
You know how it works
Rune of warding
This rune will turn away people from the object, making it less appealing or worthy of investigation.
Rune of light
Makes the object glow
Rune of elements
You may choose a primal element upon inscribing, and that object will emit that element.
Rune of shadow
makes the object hard to see, can become invisible if powerful enough
Rune of sloth
Makes anything inscribed move slower
Rune of haste
Makes anything move faster
Rune of durability
makes anything harder and lasts longer
Rune of seeking
the object will seek a target chosen at the time of activation.
Vanishing rune
anything inscribed with this rune will vanish completely upon activation
Summoning rune
You may summon any object, thought the reliability relies on the simplicity of the object and the power of the rune
Choose 4
Method of activation
Mental
Just by thinking about it, the rune will activate, this must be in line of sight
Touch
you must touch the rune to activate it
Choose an additional rune
Blood
You must impart a drop of blood to activate a rune
Choose an additional three

Maybe that old fat guy should threaten to piss himself again.

Meme is another word that retards have completely butchered.

I think it's cute. user really loves injecting his "my girlfriend cheats on me" fetish into everything.
It's always on his mind.

I like it. I'd also want to use runes as tattoos on myself. That has to be an option.

Spacing. There's an idea.

Sounds interesting, I hope you finish it.

>object
refers to ANYTHING you can already put runes on yourself in the form of a tattoo, though the power may not be great depending on the quality and value of the ink
Personally, playing cards are a favorite, throwing them is a nice pastime.

I have the remake of my energy cyoa, but it is a WIP. I still need to finish the companions section, maybe add a new source or two, and figure out how to add more lore.

Can we have a piercing/tattoo CYOA? I want corset piercings, like /d/ loves so much.

Tattoos can never be stolen or easily removed. I'd use the highest quality ink I can find.

>Rune of Allure
=aura of charm
>Rune of Shadow
=invisibility
>Rune of Durability
=iron body
>Rune of Haste
=superspeed
>Rune of Impact
OHKO PUNCH!

You could make yourself superhuman quite easily, with the proper high-quality materials.

>And everyone else is too afraid to post OC
duh. Who wants to be cucked by quiet?
You saw what happened last year.

I didn't. What happened last year?

This seems more complete than my rune idea I haven't really been working on recently. Godspeed.

It's not posted yet, fuck's sake, if you posted right now you'd get attention.

Seconded.

>Can we have
only when you've made it ;)
It was amazing. The general was taken over for, shit, a week? Two? before he got his own thread.
The best part was, everyone had assumed it was an ordinary "go back in time to high school" cyoa, even when the intro is creepy as fuck.
We all got baited.

That better be gold laced ink, with master craftmanship, otherwise it won't make you superhuman if you weren't already above average at those things, but it will improve them. The powers are meant to make you superhuman, but it will take investment

>Magitech

>Synthetic Skin
>Sensors+
>Machine Spirit
>hidden arsenal
>wing blades

>alternative model

>Mastermind

Fuck my shit up.

>literally body-modding yourself into the villain from True Legend

Reworking my build for Uotaa in the Hero Academy cyoa. Also namefagging now.

>Academy
The Ej Har Institute

>Classes
3x Summoning Magic
2x Unholy Arts
2x Divine Arts
2x Knowledge
1x Maneuvers
1x Martial Combat

>Companions
Kengen
Farhat
Silene
Inas
Izuki

>Events
4x Great Tournament (2x Battle Royale, 2x Great Hunt)
2x Harvest Festival
4x Grand Summit (2x Security, 2x Battle of the Arts)
2x Gathering of Life

>Clubs
Cultural Club (Cooking)
Cultural Club (Poetry)

>Drawbacks
Pen Pal
Bookworm

How many anons actually read/post in these threads in total?

Probably somewhere over 100, I've seen more IPs than that in a single thread.

Fluff part

Everyone knows that Djoga the Charioteer and Naheer the Encumbered are brother gods. One pulls the Sun across the sky, signifying valor, pride, and the strong southwestern wind; the other takes the Moon upon his back, bearing the weight of shame, stealth, and the cold hell-river Lisem. However, it is only proper to worship the former, for humble Naheer is a dark god, patron of all the world’s ignominy. That is, at least, how most people think.

Young Uotaa’s period of study in Quadicle has drawn to a close, his magical potential having been developed to just as great an extent as we had hoped. His abilities are rooted firmly in the dualism of the twin gods, and he can now wield their given powers with aplomb. However, over the course of his study, he seems to have developed an even stronger affinity with their divine and demonic servants: A full year out of the allotted five were devoted to mastering the rituals of summoning so that the boy might have the servants of two divinities at his back. Ej Har’s reputation for fostering true might is well-earned indeed. Furthermore, Uotaa has taken some time to develop combat skills as well as whet his thirst for wisdom in philosophy, poetics, and literature.

He also likes to cook Khaeruni food for the other students– we are all very proud.

the Veeky Forums extension has a unique IP count

>forgetting the literal hick that got in by his mom saving a merchant

Covers tattoo's

Turning towards the future, it seems as if Uotaa’s path will start out rather typically: He has chosen to form an adventuring band along with three of his decidedly underwhelming schoolmates. An awkward centaur, a snub-headed ki fighter, and perhaps the most ridiculous bard Al’Cane has produced to date are what compose this motley assemblage. We can only hope he grows stronger being forced to carry such louts on his back, and that his youthful affection for them will not end up clouding his judgement. Far more interesting is the correspondence the lad has established with an eastern student of the sword at Uzuza. This one, at least, looks competent enough to help keep him sharp. Indeed, it seems as if a rivalry has developed between the two, stemming back to a tied match at the battle royale in their second year. Only time will tell whether they are going to reconnect in the wider world, though perhaps we could help time along in some way. Tangentially, Uotaa also struck up a two-year romantic relationship with a student named Inas. It managed to be even less interesting as most adolescent romances.

>more complete
Wew
any ideas?

Don't forget Highlander working himself to sleep last night.

Is there a PDF of the hero academy CYOA? Last time I was here there wasn't and all those pictures make it kind of a hassle.

PDFs ruin image quality through compression and artifacting.

>Yet another retard who thinks pdfs are magic.

Thanks for the info just wondering how many other lonely anons there are. desperate for wish fulfilment

I don't think they're magic but they are a heck of a lot handier than 4-5 tabs with one image each.

They're only good for text CYOAs. We have a small file size here, gone are the days when we could upload large PDFs.

>69

would she taste umami?

Sorry, user, I want to be Slaanesh and embrace all the lonely anons in my gardens of pleasure but I can't be your exclusive waifu.

Well fuck what exactly is my evil dad doing? And if he found out I was his son what would he do?
Since we are talking about Warhammer, I have a quick question if you were thrown into the warhammer fantasy world what kinds of artifacts/ powers would you want to help you survive?

>if you were thrown into the warhammer fantasy world what kinds of artifacts/ powers would you want to help you survive?
The most helpful thing you could have would be a way to leave the setting for something less deadly.

I've always wanted to be a Chaos God, no matter how autistically narrowminded they are, but I'm aa huge special snowflake so you should ignore me. The whole from the Warp aspect gets me diamond. Oddly, I have no interest in being the Emperor.

Why don't we just destroy Edge Hard again?

What about the orc that got in by affirmative action?

I'm not fundamentally opposed to roleplaying as your character at all but anons here have such stupid conceptions on how hero academies work.
Or maybe they're trying to be funny and failing spectacularly.

Something that would let me inherently change reality. Like all your guns shoot nerf darts. Or you can fight me, but ONLY IN A CHILD'S CARD GAME!

Nurgle>Tzeentch>Slaanesh>Khorne>Malal

This is a fact.

Agreed, but Malal>Khorne.

Slaanesh is the worst.

How would you prefer we interpret them?

It's in Quadicle. You attack Quadicle, all the other nations will come down on you like a pile of bricks.

heres a rough draft

>Lunestier are not spoiled brats
>St. Flares and Lunestier or not sworn enemies
>The schools are on friendly terms with each other, so much that they organize special events to promote a feeling of unity

hell they have an exchange program too.

I'd imagine it's like the 3 schools in Harry Potter books.

>some Lunestiers are spoiled brats and it's become something of a stereotype/nerve to touch
>Fair enough
>What about all this makes you think it's not friendly?

You don't need to be on friendly terms to organize competitions and festivals. It's all a dick measuring contest between schools.

I have a lot of ideas for an actual rules system but I really lost steam when it came to the actual runes themselves. I started putting stuff into an image but I was too hung up with trying to figure out what the runes would look like and so I didn't really have any material to hold it all together. Here's as far as my not-even-wip got last time I worked on it, and I can expand on some of my other ideas as well.

The basic structure was the runes, being a linguistic magic, worked off of a grammatical structure which gave me the rules for how to place runes in a certain order and then have that order determine actual result. Then, since it's all written on one line I added the conjunctions (pretty much just "and") to increase the potential complexity. A problem I ran into here was I have this fairly precise ruleset but I didn't want to put in an equal level of precision into the actual spell effects. In my mind I wanted runesmiths to have a level of control over the final spell but I couldn't get that to jive with the whole grammar system.

I had the final strength of an enchantment based on three factors: Belief, Intent, and Concentration. Belief is a vague measurement of the overall cultural understanding of an item's power. It is accrued in both the item's construction and its use. Crafting item out of rare, valuable, or powerful materials as well as crafting it skillfully and with decorative embellishments will increase an enchantment's Belief but so will the item's history. A man picking up his grandfather's old sword to defend his farm will increase that sword's Belief, as would using it to slay a dragon.
(cont.)

so uh any more technomagic ideas?

need some broader areas of skill.....

Intent is the purview of the runesmith himself. It's where he pours his own magic into the enchantment and defines the exact nature of the energies involved. I never was able to decide the extent of control a runesmith should have over the final product; is it a scientific endeavor and he's merely unlocking the pre-existing magical potential in the runes or is it more artistic where he simply shapes the potential however he wants. Either way, the skill and magical power of the runesmith is what controls this aspect of an item's power.

Finally, Concentration is fairly similar to Intent. The basic idea is that the total magical power of an enchantment is spread evenly between all the runes. Additionally, each rune adds a discrete amount of power to the total while removing some percentage due to power loss from inefficiencies. So the first few runes increase the overall power until you reach diminishing returns and each one takes a little bit away. I figured 6 or so runes would be a good amount for an average skilled runesmith but I also wanted there to be potential to make much longer enchantments, either by having some other mechanic to ameliorate the loss of efficiency or just have some effects complex enough that they're worth the overall power loss.

So I have all these big, blue-sky ideas but I really think I'm just making things more complicated for my own enjoyment without just making something people can actually use.

but what if I want a Lunestier study buddy that she's snobby as hell but also needs the dick, so she goes from tsun-tsun to tsundere?

Editted Version

Spelljammers.

What were the previous ideas again?

I see, more of magic and faith, I was going for manipulating established loopholes in reality

You people need a containment thread. Shits going on far too long. IT's tiresome

>Arcane Golems
>Magical Armour
>Laser Beams
>TF2 Medigun
>Necromancy (ala Frankenstein's monster)

That's....kind of interesting. Can you elaborate a bit more?

Sailing Ships sailing through outerspace to reach other planes of reality.

post your radical new OC then.

Besides if you don't like it, this thread is on a countdown to being taken over by QuietAnon anyway. We're all on borrowed time.

No, none of the Lunestier students are brats.
They're tempered soldiers when graduating, which means they're forced to act like tempered soldiers while at school.

Some sort of direct communication with machines/magical stuff?

I wasn't really going for a faith angle. An idea I'd been tossing around was making more direct parallels to a programming language. Basically the runes are passageways that shape natural magics according to some language that was half discovered/half invented by runesmiths.

But yeah, basically the magic is already there. "Loopholes in reality" sounds pretty cool though. I mean that's kinda what magic is.

Also, check out paint.net, seriously, It's kind of a pain in the ass but having layers to work with is kind of a godsend.

Technomagic imo is all about efficiency, luxury and decadence. Robot maids, virtual reality adventures, 3D internet browsing, etc. are all milestones for a Technomage.

There definitely should be a subbranch/faction of technomages who are all about that.

That kid with the axe seems pretty bratty to me, or at least haughty.

I think he's refering to the bait/memes being posted, repeatedly, in each thread, without any context or linking to said cyoa.
aka. spam.
and yeah, I think we're all (minus Beri, that crazy gooch) waiting for Quiet