For 35 characters, levels 24

>For 35 characters, levels 24.

So, how many of you will be able to run this?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/qtrafq.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>We got this.

What's wrong, Boreale, are you not TUFF ENUFF?

>>For 35 characters, levels 24.
I didn't know this was an epic level all-guardsmen game.

Is this for D&D 5e? There's no levels past 20 in 5e, at least not as far as I know.

I've always wanted to try a large game, are there any other adventure modules that use a large group? Could you adapt an adventure module to a large group by making all of the PC's a lower level than what is recommended for the adventure?

Shit, I don't think I know 35 geeks

>Could you adapt an adventure module to a large group by making all of the PC's a lower level than what is recommended for the adventure?

It varies depending on the system. In 3.PF there's a point where the level disparity trumps the numerical superiority of the group.

Also, Dungeon Crawl Classics and Funnel World both support "Funnel" games with dozens of weak, easily-killed characters.

This isn't for DnD, is it?

35 characters. God, what an utter clusterfuck that would be.

That has to be a mistyping. What, is it a vanilla WoW raid?

Op's missing a couple hyphens there...

OK for real just imagine a game with thirty-five player characters, each at level twenty-four.

There are always levels past 20, just gotta find the right books

Did they mean 3-5 characters with levels 2-4? they can't honestly mean 35 level 24 characters right?

Time to break out the book of vile darkness and some 45 Demon lords

Those bandits must be pretty hardcore.

>Alright everyone, now that we're out of combat, roll initiative and write your name on a piece of paper with what you rolled. Once your character's ticket comes up you have 60 seconds to make an action before it moves onto the next player.

> 35 level 24 wizards show up.

>I cast wish and really wish the BBEG was dead
>DM: The BBEG takes 200 damage instead
>I cast the same thing
>x23

>they all start summoning things
>it takes over an hour to resolve a single turn

This. Obviously.

>alright guys, my character is about to give a long-winded speech
>everyone in favor of giving up their 60 seconds to let bill give a speech say "I"
>everyone who would like to interrupt bill's speech please hold up the interrupt card at the appropriate time

>>I cast wish and really wish the BBEG was dead
>>DM: The BBEG takes 200 damage instead
>>I cast the same thing
>>x23
>Ha, jokes an you fucks he's an already dead vampire lord. Nice waste of wishes fags, here's some Tarrasques.

>oh ok, prismatic wall
>x23

>Enemy's turn
>The neutronium golem punches the planet
>Hope you guys have Gate memorizex

>bitch you know he's got dispel magic auras on all the tarrasques, right? What evil overlord doesn't?

>he's an already dead vampire lord

I cast The Sun

>nigga he casts umbrella

>>nigga

>What's going on at the front? I can't see.

>Saying "I"
>Not "aye"
Pleb

Imagine the THAT GUYS.

Yeah it probably is a typo but it's meme-worthy.

Never mind the level can a Veeky Forums game be played with that many player characters? Has anyone tried anything like this?

Most I've ever gamed with around the table I think has been eight players and the GM, and that was a headache enough.

Larped with significantly more, though. Easily 40-50 people in a scenario. Maybe that's a good model to emulate.
If you had say, five to seven DMs each sitting at a different table, with each in charge of a different encounter, area or scene to run simultaneously, and split the players between them, then the DMs coordinate between themselves what's happening.

The first questions is: Do have a location for 35 players to play and hang out?
I mean, I've got a kitchen and heating in the bigger garage, and the other one has a second floor, but I doubt that's the norm. The real issue will be the parking.

The best approach would probably be to run the game in 4 groups as different teams infiltrate/sabotage the BBEG's lair. The campaign then concludes in a Vanilla WoW-style raid on their last bastion. Which means 8-12 players actually being productive, 5 guys fucking around with their phones and 20 guys screaming what to do at other people.

Vault of the Dracolich had 5 DMs, each with 4 players, trying to defeat a dracolich that roamed through a large dungeon.

a.pomf.cat/qtrafq.webm

This is the only way I can see it happening.

You have a huge map covering the length of the Hruesen River and the surrounding land (including the Barren Wood and Slag Heap) and you unleash the various parties to hexcrawl.

It's one of those times when you really want there to be electronic tables that can co-ordinate all the movements of the various groups, with a special GM screen that they can see the bandits on.

bump

What fucking story requires 35 level 24 characters? Turning the University verse into a parking lot?

Anons, you are overthinking it.

It is for 35 players with OP characters.

There is no chance that someone does not start to be a douchebag with someone else, and then, in the end, a massive, butthurt-fueled PvP-fest breaks out.