How do you put a fresh twist on the "cute little girl that's actually evil" story?

How do you put a fresh twist on the "cute little girl that's actually evil" story?

Its a trap.

Friendly reminder to keep reporting these kinds of threads.

by not doing a twist. let a spade be a spade. the little girl is actually evil, she's just an asshole.

For what?

cute little girl is not evil but rises to meet her expectations (of being evil). She thinks the skeptic thoughts about her sincerity are some warped desire for her to be cruel, so she makes a deal with a powerful evil entity and becomes powerful and evil herself.

I had some fun playing a cute little girl who wasn't evil so much as she just blindly did what the ghost of her grandfather told her to do.
Her grandfather, meanwhile, was an evil wizard who was trying to get her to reverse the death spell so that he might return to life and blight the world once more.

This one guy who keeps spamming threads featuring cute girl pics for the OP. If this mod doesn't get taken down like the others I garuntee he'll try and start a shitstorm over one thing or another. It would seem somebody told him this board was particularly easy to troll.

She's not actually evil, just a slav. If you take her back home, she's a perfectly normal little girl. It's just that most cultures don't expect their little girls to run around chopping off the dicks of potential rapists and pouring vodka on the wounds after taking a healthy swig.

Or this:

She's evil but she isn't nuts. She has complete and utter disregard for a random person's life, but she's not going to go out of her way to kill people if it doesn't somehow make her life easier. And given that killing random people has repercussions, and disposing of bodies is really hard for a young girl, it's usually not going to make her life easier.

>everything i don't like is because of one person

Hey, if it was an honest attempt at a thread featuring more than a single line in the opener with a pic that wasn't a shopped joke, I'd be a little less jaundiced. Especially after multiple sloppy bait threads with said qualities were taken down one after another. That being said I hope I'm proven wrong.

A man sees his wife die at childbirth.
The child, despite looking alive, does not cry or open her eyes, and is for all intents and purposes dead.

After a few days desperately searching for someone who can help his daughter's strange condition he finds no answer, everyone advises him to simply dispose of the soulless body.
Then he comes upon a witch that offers to try something different, but "no guarantees".
Willing to try anything at this point, he lets her go through with a ritual he does not understand.

Immediately after the ritual is finished, the child opens her eyes, for the first time showing signs of life, though she does not cry.
The father is extremely thankful for what he sees a true miracle.
He takes his daughter home and raises her with all the love in the world, though as soon as she is able to walk and talk she starts showing some unusual behavior...

From that point on you could take it whenever you want. Does she manipulate everyone in the village to always get what she wants? Does she kill and torture people blaming someone else? Does the demon inside her get mellowed by her dad's love and acts like a good girl? Does she try to fuck her dad?
So many possibilities.

Came here to say this. /thread.

>FIRST POST BEST POST
FIRST POST BEST POST

A little girl stabs her slightly older brother to death and then the adventurers exorcize the demon out of her and continue on with the actual adventure.

Schizophrenia?

It's so obvious that no one would expect the cliche to be played straight.

Ace Attorney: Trials & Tribulations

She's being raised to be the vessel of an evil goddess, and people have been trying to kill her ever since her nature was found out.
This makes her paranoid and reliant on the goddess to protect her, to the point where as she grows stronger she becomes completely devoted and eventually a complete fanatic who blinks between simply being a girl who's trying to survive and a divine scourge on the land torturing to death everyone who's ever tried to hurt her or those she cares about.

Poor Pearly...

She doesn't have any Mary Sue powers and isn't stupid and the PC's will never know that the sweet little girl that they saved from the kobold's lair is actually totally evil.

Fresh is unseasoned, try something from the pantry.

"Demonic Possession"

Works a treat, and as soon as the head starts rotating 360 degrees and gushing pea soup and enunciating ancient Sumerian liturgy our friend Mr. Roricon can put his dick away.

>cont.

She will, later in life, torment her husband and children in that small farming village! BWAHAAHAHAHA!

Does Mr. Roricon's mother suck cocks in hell?

She's aware of her evil and is trying to be good, but is just really bad at being good. Her every nature is telling her to do bad things.

I mean. Are we being trolled if actually discussing the topic?

Er... I don't think so.
Or are we being trolled by the guy crying wolf?

Well, I'm not particularly upset. Are you?

>knife
>bottle of something finland
Is there a joke I'm missing?

Fins are drunk and stabby.

You DM with eager and inexperienced players, some novelties just can't be recaptured.

The little girl just looking for her daddy, even willing to split hell itself open and bring the heavens crashing to the earth, sounds like a great BBEG.

>Does she try to fuck her dad?
Like that canadian girl from /co/fit/ with the really bad elektra complex

What's this now? I haven't consistently visited /co/ in an age.

This man speaks the truth.

>complaining about post quality in a thread that was shit from the OP

drop it in a flushing toilet

She's actually a rather ordinary girl in terms of basic personality. It's just that the ignorance, naivety, and immaturity you'd expect from a child is backed by some real power, so she acts a bit spoiled since she can get away with and do much more than normal child. She has the power to force others to bow to her demands, or work more subtle mischief instead, and there isn't much most people can do about it.

While her personality is warped, she's not the embodiment of evil or anything. With proper discipline, she could get back on track, but she's likely to react poorly to most attempts.

A canadian/korean girl with a mad mad mad crush on her white dad, 23, hates her mom's guts, tried and failed to seduce him when she was 16 and never got over it. Still fantasizes about banging her dad and stealing him away from her mom, starting a new life as husband and wife in some small beach town. Posted some pics on /soc/, a qt, looks kinda like Cassandra Cain(a batgirl).

Posts on /co/, Veeky Forums, /soc/, /lgbt/ and here.

When in doubt, good old fashioned mind control.

She's a figment of your imagination.

She's a mental infection/possession and the people viewing the destruction are the people actually doing it.

The little girl is a messenger from God, trying to stop you. You're actually the ba guys.

She's not evil, just not empathetic, and lacking a moral compass.

She's a force of nature, unleashed to fulfill a quota, and will disappear after certain events are triggered.

She's an avatar of wrath, come to cap your pedophile ass.

She's got multiple personalities, one's completely innocent and powerless to stop the killing.

She's a ghost, focused on one person, yet very presence effects everyone.

She's a newborn God, looking for a more suitable body.

She's just a midget, and taking a radical stance against an unfair world because she's not allowed to have alcohol.

>girl with mind control powers
How horrifying.

She's also a nympho

/b/ pls go and stay go

Not /b/, it's just a cool character trait combination.

That sounds like quite a tale.

My, what dysfunctional and broken people make their way through the world.

Good on her dad for not being creep though.

>cute scary little girl
>also a nymph
>nymph is an interesting combination
>a cute scary little girl with a lust for sex
>little girl with a lust for sex
>not /b/

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Children are not for sexual. Especially scary creepy children.

The only way a child would even develop a lust for sex is if she was sexually abused. That's not interesting, that's your dick creating a fantasy your mind isn't ready to accept.

>The only way a child would even develop a lust for sex is if she was sexually abused
That's completely false, but we're getting off topic.

Very. Seeing as how we're both not psychology majors, let's just shut up about shit we can't explain.

Also the thing that makes the trait combination so cool is that children are usually not very sexual. This is a subversion of that trope.

Developing an interest in sex is a part of growing up, even if we aren't fully capable of it.

That doesn't make it alright to try and sex children though, as they're not mentally or physically developed enough to act on said interest and doing so will be actively harming them.

So, everyone, let us remember, do not sex children, because though they may be curious about it, and seem like they want it, because you'll be actively hurting them, you creepy monster.

It's not a subversion of a trope, you're just being a pedo. Stop trying to sex children.

How about adapting thr tale of german/fit/user and his loli sexlave in-training?:

You know how the age of consent in Germany is 14?

Well there's this german guy from Veeky Forums, he goes to the gym and on the way home he stops at the same convenience store, one day there's a group of little girls there too, another day they're there too, they're there many days. When he walks in they whisper to themselves, look his way and giggle, they like him. One day they send a girl to talk to him, a pale redhead with glassed and freckles that he compares to a videogame character(can't remember which), they exchange pleasantries, talk for a while, joke around, take a selfie together and exchange numbers.

She starts texting him, he texts her back thinking nothing of it, she keeps texting him some more, he decides to poke her for information. She's 11, she lives with her uncaring single mom, she doesn't know her dad, she's smart, she wants to be a dentist, she feels sad a lot, she feels lonely a lot, she admits she's got a crush on him, he thinks to himself why not?

So he offers to be her big brother, whenever she's sad she can call him, whenever she's lonely she can go over to his place, they can hang out at nights and on the weekends, she can trust him and tell her anything.

Longstory short the dude intents to keep this big bro thing going, feeding the crush she has on him, grooming her so that when she turns 14 and becomes legal she'll come to his dick, willingly.

Give her amazing magic power or whatever and this dude manipulates her into doing his bidding because she loves him.

For someone to lust after something, they'd have to have experienced it. Otherwise it's just curiosity.

You can't lust for something you know nothing about.

German/fit/user keeps her interested and motivated by finding out her fantasies and then fulfilling them for her when she least expects it:
>cooking and having dinner together
>him helping her with her homework
>her staying over the night at his place
>her staying over the entire weekend at his place
>working out together
>going to a museum together
>going to an aquarium together
>watching movies cuddled up in his bed
>taking a nap together in his couch
>walking around town holding hands
>going to the pool together
>going to the beach together
>him teaching her how to drive
>him buying clothes for her
>taking a shower together
>buying a puppy
>buying furniture
>taking selfies

Grab those, change them around to fit the setting and you're golden

>For someone to lust after something, they'd have to have experienced it
I can guarantee you that's completely wrong.

Then how is it that I am attracted to women?

I am, but I can't explain shit. I'm not the best at my job.

Either way, the only examples I've heard of were products of abuse, which carries the usual implication of the child being covered in lies and not told anything about either the situation of themselves/their family or their bodies.

I've always wondered what would be of children who where properly educated on sex from an early age, but the golden age of unethical psychological experiments is over, sadly. The most we got out of that was reasearch about how children behave when separated in opposing groups; hardly the sort of foundation for the "nation concerned about its citizens' sex drive" that I personally dream of.

Lust- To have very strong sexual desire for

Find me a child who has very strong sexual desire, who's never had sex before. Find me a real one, not from an anime or story.

You can lust after a woman, because you understand why.

A king can lust after the fountain of youth, because he know he will die of old age some day.

A scholar can lust after forbidden knowledge, because he understands the taboo behind it.

A child cannot lust after sex, not until they feel sexual desire themselves. Which usually doesn't happen until they aren't children anymore. No 8 year old wakes up and says "you know, I could really go for a blowjob right now." Or "I'd really like to fuck Jimmy next door."

>Find me a child who has very strong sexual desire
me as a kid

>age of consent in Germany is 14

What is it, the Alabama of Europe?

>No 8 year old wakes up and says "you know, I could really go for a blowjob right now." Or "I'd really like to fuck Jimmy next door."
Yeah, no. I started masturbating at age 5.

>>taking a shower together

So, does no one IRL see this as a red flag, or has he just kept it well concealed?

Because taking a shower with an 11 year-old girl should be a huge red flag even to the most disinterested parent. If nothing else, it should call to question if maybe you should put a bit more effort into parenting.

That's pretty normal around the world, only the US likes to pretend people older than that aren't interested in sex.

It happens for children who are exposed from an early age to a very positive portrayal of sex in music and media in general.

Oh? So you knew what sex was and you wanted to have it with others?

And I'm not talking about 13 or 14. You understood that putting your dick in a pussy felt good? You actively pursued women an attempted to court them out of sexual desire?

The earliest stuff I remember is peeking through a vent at my step-sister showering. That was at 14. Even then, I didn't think of sex. I just jacked it, because it felt good.

Self-masturbation =/= Sex with another person.

Literally no difference besides social stigma.

It's just a normal female human.

Those are her fantasies she shares with him while texting, he's done a few of those for her already, probably not the shower yet.
Her mom couldn't care less, her friends are cheering her on and she's in "you're the best thing that has ever happened to me" level of in love with him.

I agree with you that you shouldn't sex a child, but my sexual awakening happened at about five or six when I wandered into the unattended adult section of a Suncoast Video, and then not long afterward turning on a TV and having it be tuned into late night HBO programming where a wife's gift to a husband was a threesome with a redhead, which I believe influences my current day attraction to redheads.

People in the U.S. believe people older than 14 are interested in sex. We just believe you shouldn't be interested in sex with people are still developing both physically and mentally.

That is incredibly disheartening.

have her think she's doing the right thing, but in a misguided way like a normal villain. ppl see her as a mascot for good but really they all have it wrong.

Practically every child ever knows their genitals feel good when you touch or rub them.

It's not theoretically impossible for one, knowing what sex is, to want it.
That's why sex education is statistically proven to increase sex among pre-teens

What do you mean?

OH, you mean civilized behavior?

I mean, we could make this morals question is you want. In today's society it isn't civilized to fuck children, whether they want it or not.

If you want to fuck children, move to the Middle East. If you want children to be able to fuck, then go back to school and read up on maturity.

I think the user was implying that he was a virgin, in other words lusting after sex despite having never experienced it. Hence the picture.

I'm sorry for killing the joke.

All married women are secretly evil?!

The little girl is just a little girl, but she holds and ANCIENT EVIL within due to some shenanigans. She may or may not be fated to become or unleash it, but killing her won't work either because it'll hasten the process or she just won't die. Add in some quests to undermind the evil or perhaps strengthen the little girl against it and you have a potentially good time.

>
People in the U.S. believe people older than 14 are interested in sex. We just believe you shouldn't be interested in sex with people are still developing both physically and mentally.

The adult's interest is not the reason sex with kids is outlawed.
It's outlawed to protect people considered too young to have sex.

>Thread turns yet again to debate on whether children should have sex or not

It's a rerun.

I love this debate because it's a huge taboo but at the same time children's sexuality is very complex and there isn't a clear cut-off.
I'm not even attracted to 3d kids i just love the controversy.

Read the wording of his post. Which, in hindsight doesn't make much sense.

She's 11, user.

>She's 11
And she's in love, she thinks she's in love and he's gonna keep her feeling that way so he can get in her pants in three years. And after putting three years of effort into it you can bet he's not gonna bang her just once, probably has a routine scheduled out for her once he finally pops her cherry.

It's working and he's gonna get away with it.

And 11 year old are somehow incapable of feeling 'real' love now?
People that young got married all the time in the past, this notion that people under a certain age are somehow incapable of feeling certain emotions 'properly' or 'safely' is a completely new fabrication.

If that's not disheartening, I don't what is.

Which is why it's disheartening. Seriously, what a disgusting human being that guy is.

Sounds like he's living the dream.

Disheartening is putting it lightly.

And then you've got guys like this championing him, thinking he's doing good to her and wishing they were in his shoes.

Good thing it's probably fake.

You could always go to the Middle East. You can buy children there.

I mean, if you're a gross pedophile, I guess he's living the dream of taking advantage of a child to use her for sex. You fucking monster.

Yeah. The world is dark and horrible sometimes.

That makes me feel better, and until I have evidence that proves otherwise, I'm going to continue believing that.

Thanks for bringing back to the horrible reality of child-trafficking. I almost had something akin to optimism for a second.

It's not even really child-trafficking. It's general practice, like the middle-ages. Don't think I'm for it. I would rather child molesters go there, for when America eventually glasses it.

>No 8 year old wakes up and says "you know, I could really go for a blowjob right now."
I'm sorry for you, user, you must have had a terrible childhood.

>all her family relationships were abusive
>she gets introduced to somebody she (perhaps thinks) she loves
>he's totally abusing her too

I wonder how fucked up she turns out.

love isn't abuse.

It is when it's one-sided.

It is when you're manipulated into it. When a being, greater than you dictates your future, they destroy any kind of future you could create yourself. I'd say that's abuse.

He's introducing a level of emotional and perhaps economic dependence in her life.
>See: Her (first real) love, him feeding those feelings and buying her stuff).

He has misled her.
>See "Big brother". The guise of good intentions, while his real intention is to fuck her when she turns 14.

That's abuse.

All love is a form of emotional and often economic dependence.