One thing that's really amazing is you can see in this photograph that I have a natural talent for organizing...

One thing that's really amazing is you can see in this photograph that I have a natural talent for organizing information and making it easy to understand. This is an extremely important skill, but it's oftentimes frowned upon as "secretary work". People don't understand how crucial this skill is to being successful.

Why is that character sheet the size of a small moon?

>One thing that's really amazing is you can see in this photograph that I have a natural autism.
FTFY

Prety gud OP

Character Sheet Thread?

Why do you need to have your dice sitting on your character sheet?

Are you teaching children how to play or something?

You forgot your background and you only have Expertise on one skill instead of two. Maybe you could put your background in the space where for some reason you have to put your dice on your character sheet which is both unnecessary and inconvenient.

>Ah, I am leaning back comfortably in my chair. Oh, I need to check my character sheet? Now I must either lean forward every time or clear the dice off of my sheet so I can pick it up, then put it back down and place the dice back in their proper assigned places.

Word. For 5e typically I can put a character sheet on a notecard. It only becomes a problem with a multiclass character or at high levels with certain feature-heavy classes (e.g. monk, warlock).

Props. This indeed does a great job telling me about your character.

>font size 9001
>printer paper
>fucking icons and glyphs

Just use graph paper you autist.

>getaloadofthisguy

I like sheets with portraits or profiles.

>I have a natural talent for organizing information and making it easy to understand
Fuck you!

ITT, actually decent, albeit autistic, user posts a well thought out CS. Autists come out of the woodwork to BTFO OP autist but in turn reveal their own power level in the process.

>stuff killed history
I need this for my whole party.

brb, dedicating a sheet for recording our kills

That's great for a new player. Anyone still using it after a month is hopeless.

Pshh... I just keep adding sticky notes to my character sheets to keep track of things. I have like 10 sticky notes stuck to my character sheets denoting things like important places/people that we know, money and hp (erasing made everything smudgy), other stuff that doesn't fit in boxes, and quest info...

Sticky notes are love.... Sticky Notes are life, Sticky notes are Shrek

>Go to Dollar Store
>Spend dollar on pic related
>record everything concerning your character, including session diary, and hand drawn maps.
>never run out of spare pages
>doodle when not your turn

Seriously, no one else does this?

That's the greatest thing I have ever heard.

I do, though I usually shell out for the 6 dollar one with like 500 pages.

Faggot

I usually use those for notebooks in classes, but they'd be just as useful for taking any and all other forms of notes, all right. Better than spiral-bound simply because they're less likely to fall apart.

There is no need to get salty, user.

I think whoever made that sheet is doing it wrong. It doesn't tell me anything about the character, because my vision is overtaken by red clouds, but it does let me know the player is someone to avoid at all costs.

If you want to sneak into legitimate RP groups, you need something subtler user.

What's the point of the dice list at the top?

It can help spare new players from death because about the 15th time they ask "which one is the d20 again?" half the table is about ready to start stuffing them into their breathing apparatuses.

>Now I must either lean forward every time or clear the dice off of my sheet so I can pick it up, then put it back down and place the dice back in their proper assigned places
They're glued in place. I'm not even on OP's level of autism and even I know that. Didn't you ever make a goddamned diorama?

Well then unless that's extremely high-stock paper it's gonna be a pain to keep it upright and readable. I'm not wasting resume paper on a character sheet. If I wanted to throw away money like that I'd play Warhammer.

I don't think that makes it any clearer than "the one with twenty sides", though.

>not loose-leaf master race
Have fun flipping through pages of doodles you can't remove without destroying the spine, composition bitch.

I imagine the idea is when told "roll your d20" the newbie would look at which one was in the d20 spot, remove it, roll it, announce the number, then put it back. I don't endorse this, mind, but I presume that's the idea.

Personally I just start new people on "always roll *this* dice (d20) unless I ask for damage, in that case roll these (fistful of pre-selected spares to represent the one damage roll I'm trusting them with.)" Then I just remind them with "always roll your round dice" on anything but damage if they freeze.

It sounds condescending as hell on paper but 95% of bringing in a new person is helping them feel comfortable in the group and not making them feel like they're in the way.

All I see is D&D and my only face is. I didn't even read you text.

>Didn't you ever make a goddamned diorama?

I have never had intestinal parasites.

I was with you until you brought back THAC0

I didn't make it I just like it.

This is what I'm currently using for 5e.